What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is saturday night and my cpu cooler wont be here until monday so i cant use my pc until then which sucks

Conan exiles made my 1070 gtx overheat and assplode, so now i have to wait 2 weeks for them to send me a new one, got ripped hard

it is saturday night and my cpu cooler wont be here until monday so i cant use my pc until then which sucks

I really don't understand why everyone is so drawn to that game, it seems just like any other played out survival type game (rust). Maybe you can help me understand?

rest in peace sweet prince

Got the flu and because of it can't sleep.

My biggest problem, personally, is finding the motivation for school work and other things i know i should be doing. Feels a bit hopeless, yes.

because Conan

I am jobless. No I'm not hopeless, but things are definitely hard right now.

It's got much better looking naked people than Rust.

Wow, great explanation. You changed not only my perspective but my life as well. Thank you user.

Nah I'm just a lazy faggot

id play a shit game just to play as Conan

i've made 20+ job applications last month and nothing comes out. i don't want to go back to mom's basement.

>Be Australian
>Married to Polish girl
>Live in UK for the last 6 years, married for 4
>Find out wife is pregnant, 2 months
>Move back to Australia first, she goes to Poland to spend two months with family
>Can't find a job, wife is almost 5 months pregnant
>Her sister is in car accident, no insurance, the small amount of money we did have saved was used to help out her sister

Life is pretty shit, best i can hope for is to take a shitty job and then go back to Europe to see my kid born then what? Can't afford airfares and visa (8k aussie dollars)

Depression is starting to creep in

we don't have basements in Australia

well I was forced from being a hikki neet to go to school, did really bad initially in it failed some classes wanted to drop out but was forced to follow through with it anyway , got better started making As toward the end but all the beginning failing classes dragged down my gpa and even though I graduated with my low grades, no social skills and connection and no internships it really is a useless piece of 30,000$ paper and now I have to work in a warehouse scrubbing medical waste off plastic pieces to pay it off while I live with my parents since I cant afford rent.

kill yourself you giant fag

Then i'd say you have some serious problems, user. But i love you anyways.

Trying to not be the first to say I love you.

I was diagnosed with BPD, mneh. Not feeling helpless. just alone

Writing my masters thesis is creeping closer and I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Bipolar or borderline?

but didn't this guy get arrested for keeping sex dungeon in austrlia where he kept his daughter?

Thanks mate, appreciate the help

>I just want to be a good father

I have no purpose or meaningful reason to live

fuck i'v never seen one

It's Saturday, I have to make rent by Monday because I'm behind on it. I just got my wallet stolen and $400 after I went to the atm... I don't know anyone who can help me make 400-500 in two days. I might be fucked guys...

My right shoulder fuckin hurts. Every day since 2 years. I can't do computer for fun anymore, and the pain makes me hate my job (computer scientist)...

that guy was in AUSTRIA not Australia you dingus

that's what you get for making poor life choices

I was diagnosed as bipolar as a teenager. I was diagnosed with borderline about 4 years ago

but then where do you store all your junk?

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

So you have both borderline and bipolar? What is that like? Curious.

in the shed or something

Lost my gf of three years, have to wait before I ruin her life with fraud

spare room shit like that

Money.

What'd she do to make you so pissed?

If you want to be a depressed little faggot then thats your choice. But that kid needs a dad.As long as you are there and you try that is all that matters. I was raised by maids and sent to boarding school. Yeah money may never be a problem for me. But I would give that all up if he would just come to one soccer game. Piece of shit faggot doesn't even remember my birthday.

This. And I'm not in the right world.

Don't pretend you have problems like normal people you can just buy your way happy faggot fuck off

She told me she didn't love me because I didn't worship her and didnt treat her like a girlfriend enough. After three years of paying all of her finances, food, house, insurance, everything and she ditches me so she can fuck random dudes every week and wear a collar n get treated like a cat. Even while this is all happening she expects me to pay her shit until she can afford it herself and live with her and be nice to her. It's bullshit man

Pretty sure that poster is lamenting the fact he cant afford the ticket and visa for his wife without a job user

>Did they not teach reading comprehension at that boarding school?

Forearm/biceps tendinitis feels bad

money

I have been diagnosed with both, not sure if I have them both. They were opinions from different therapists. That is kind of a vague question. Is there anything specific that you are curious about?

Shit that sucks. My ex did the same shit minus the cat part. Also won't leave me alone, keeps asking to have me back.

My last ex was like that. She was so wrapped up in her own insecurities that there was literally nothing you could do to actually make her happy, regardless of the fact that you did almost everything for her. Sorry you fell too far down the hole before you realized.

This

Also: be youe own motivation. You want to reach your goals

Bladder leakages

I know its vague, i was kind of hoping you would go into huge detail on your own. That's what i thought happened, was curious though because if you had both your life would be utter chaos... Which one do you feel is accurate? Which one is the latest diagnosis?

Fuckin women amirite? Nah it's cool though, this all happened within this last month n it sucks but I'm learning how to cook my own meals. I'm gonna be saving more money and I'm still gonna have my home and job. I was pretty upset at first until I realized I have all of her personal information.Sadly I have to wait years before I can safely ruin her life with her personal info

That's what i'm currently trying to do, just hard making that switch entirely. Some days i can do anything, some i'm the opposite.

Your wife is pregnant, instead of staying with her in the UK or Poland you go back to Australia without even securing yourself a job first, now you're complaining that you have no job and that she's a bajillion miles away.

I'd be depressed too if I were that stupid.

Good things come to those who are prepared. I wish you luck friend.

>and wear a collar n get treated like a cat.
what?

That would be petty, honestly, i see it more of her own ignorance than malice. Just make damn sure you don't make the same mistake twice and work on yourself a little bit for now.

Fucking guys. My piece of shit ex was a guy.

I think the borderline is more accurate because of how my emotions change quickly. If you want a longer detail, itll have to wait until after my league game. It could take about 10-20 more min

>My piece of shit ex was a guy.
like this?

>tfw no gf

you can go to a hooker and ask for the girlfriend experience

me too,
but the problem for me isn't me wanting a woman,
its more I can't relate to normals and their normalfags problems,
went into this thread hoping to see something intresting but as per usual its just relationship crao

What's your problem

Believe me, its not as magical as everyone makes it out to be. Most people just talk highly of their lives in general.

I just said it

money doesn't buy good friends dickhead. Keep chasing that elusive green benji. Once you get it you can then look back and see all the people you've ruined. Wtf would you know

>Believe me, its not as magical as everyone makes it out to be.
it is as magical as everyone says, you just jelly

Yeah she wanted me to treat her like a pet n have her call me master n shit
Petty but easy and fun and more rewarding than watching her destroy her life, which she inevetbly will.
>mfw we still share a bed
>mfw I pretend I still love her n want what's best
>mfw I'm holding her in bed right now

I just got out of a relationship, not jelly, just being honest. It's nice, but its not what people talk it up to be.

Not knowing the right way forward to accomplish my goals/dreams, and being overwhelmed by everything at the current moment.

>Yeah she wanted me to treat her like a pet n have her call me master n shit
why didn't you?

Wait, why the fuck are you still sleeping together? That sounds like hell.

i want someone to care for and someone to about me. i could've maybe had sex in high school, call me a cuck but i wanted more than sex. the scary part is all my friends mostly say being in a relationahip isn't all that special, and I'm scared if i finally manage it, I'll be dissapointed because I've idealized romance in my mind to the point of unrealistic fantasy. it's been a cold long wait.

have you thought about trying to find the fulfillment you crave through religion?

Tbh was exhausted from work, I was the main provider of our household. 8-11 hour workdays n didn't get off until 9 or 10 and then would have to do other daily life shit for the house and she'd expect me to play role play for two hours then cum n go to sleep. Could not physically or mentally handle that
No choice but I think it's fun to manipulate her. Let her think she's in control and that I'm in the palm of her hand when in all reality I'm just waiting to fuck her over. Plus I have to make sure I'm good to her so she won't suspect me years from now

The fact that I'm still awake. Yeah, pretty hopeless.

My love's ex threatened her to leave me and get together again. And i know it sounds shitty, that she shouldn't agree. She didn't want to risk. We knew for too short in her opiniom to risk a lifestyle. I suppose it was more like an adventure for her and more like a lifetime opportunity for me. Worst part? Ive got some friends and I just can't explain them why and how shitty i feel right now. I need to share this shit with Sup Forumsros..

Lets see, Ill start with the basics. I have done some research on it and the biggest thing with BPD is the anger. It has taken me years to be able to get to a point where I can manage my anger and prevent them from becoming outbursts. I have to constantly monitor my emotions and analyze where they are coming from and whether they are irrational to prevent them from overwhelming me. When I am drunk, this is a bit more difficult because they change in seconds. I can be excited one second and then angry 5 seconds later, followed by extremely depressed. If you have any questions about this information, feel free to ask

exactly, I've been alone so long I've idealized being in a relationship so badly. and my fantasy won't match up with reality if the day comes. and the worst part is assuming all my sadness and loneliness will be solved by being in a relationship. which it might not be. then what?

you know years ago I would have thought it ludicrous for a guy to be too tired from work for sex stuff,

but after actually to go out work for a while I I do understand now.

So your borderline is what causes your anger? Sounds like my ex. It sounds like you have a very strong grasp on yourself though, so props for that.

no, not really. I'm not an atheist and i think God exists, but I'm not sure. and organized religion seems like it has lots of problems. so i stay in limbo

It happens but Meh I'm a grown man, why the fuck should I do what someone else is telling me I'm no chump.
I wanna relax ima relax

howd that bait taste?

No, it probably wont match up to reality. But if you are anything like me, you'll just be happy you got there and not really have a problem shedding those expectations. All i'll say is don't lose sight of your standards to find a girlfriend, because you will regret it.

Im not 100% sure about what triggers my anger. Sometimes I am able to shrug things off with no problem and others I have to seclude myself in order to calm down. What was your ex like?

holy fuck.
falling for that bait and even taking the time to upload a picture.

You're truly lost m8

>Jobseekers just got cancelled because the job centre said I didn't apply for a job when I did
>Bank account is in -£30 because a bill came off the morning my jobseekers normally goes in and they've told me they add a bank charge of £5 for every day I'm in overdraft until I settle the balance but I don't even have a penny

Kms is looking like a pretty good idea

biggest current problem? Probably how to approach identifying new gene loci for interrogation in the hopes of generating a novel MLST paradigm. Almost there but still have a few hard months to traverse I reckon

Trying to stay celibate.
I always thought it was fairly easy but my new boyfriend is just too fucking perfect. I want to be with him in mind and body if that makes sense. But muh premarital sex is wrong.

I have a decent job. (program)
I have a appartment
qt girlfriend
Just a Hernia but ok now
Travelled and lived everywhere
I am 27 and so f*cking bored with life. So boorezzzzzz

my problem is i have no experience. i only had STEM classes throughout highschool so it was me and 40 asian/white guys the whole 4 years. and now in CC, nobody talks to each other and i have no chances to meet or have conversations with girls. and since im not obese or even terrible looking (i am however a manlet) girls sometimes start out conversations with me in the library or while im at work (retail), but i just freak out internally and say all the wrong things and ignore them and come across as uninterested and rude. chronic spaghetti spilling everywhere.

I have a cousin that was a coke head,
he then got off cocaine and went full Jesus freak,
brother likes to say he always had a predisposition toward addiction and simply switched addictions and became addicted to religion.