Is he the best white rapper in the game right now?

Is he the best white rapper in the game right now?

who?

never seen him
but the answer is no

noone will ever top vanilla ice

pewdiepie

Well? Who is it, faggot?

lil peep

I think it's justain beebar

just put some on
i fuck with it so far
not sure if i fuck with how many times he says girl though

Nobody thinks this chick is the best white rapper out there . Besides , Aesop rock el-p slug and copywrite are still out there , so regardless of how hot or not this girl is, it ain't happening

Kno

my nigga

GOTHBOYCLIQUE
Whats your fav songs? Mine are I crash, you crash. Star Shopping and White Wine.

Why does the wigger have pink hair? That's gay

Plus he does look like jewdiepie

He looks like a filthy degenerate and a bad influence in young European minds.

Aesop Rock is not white.

lil peep is trash
noone will ever be able to top bladee

He is tho

someanon got hisself a boner

I didn't know that Pewdiepie does rap.

no i dont like justin bieber

Um Eminem has this whole "best white rapper " thing locked in for like a decade man keep up. The man is arguably one the best rappers of all time let alown being white

Rapper? The "rap" music he makes is just litterly talking some random shit about bitches, drugs and all that basic "rapper" shit.

In my opninion the best white rapper at the moment is Witt Lowry or still Eminem.

Ch3ck out Palmer Squares speaking of boss white rappers

Wow just checked this gigantic faggot out on the youtubes, what a pile of repetative ballwank

Wannabe muthafuckers, shiiiiit

You're all wrong

>not bones

only person with good taste in this thread

Eminem is the best rapper ever, period. Doesn't matter whether he's white or not, he's the best.

Is this the guy from Nirvana?

Kanye is better

holy shit this is fucking garbage.

listen to aesop rock or el-p if you want good white rap.

LMAO
Enjoy ya boosts

U fucking wot?

Rittz and wrekonize are pretty good too

Shut up. Pretty much all rap people listen to is at least decent. It gets annoying when people always say to just go back to the old school shit everyone's ever heard. I just don't have the time to listen to a lot of these rappers these days. Besides, it's not that a lot of them are really that bad, it's just not that interesting.