Interview time

Interview time

How many guys are you okay with your girl having fucked before you? What is the cap?

Does proximity to the relationship make a difference?

Does the time range in which the sex happened make a difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OzNxQOchh0
youtube.com/watch?v=7pydUfffjZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have only had about 18 sexual partners in my life time I am 41 my wife is 38 she had 4. 1 of which was my best friend. The number doesn't bother me but after 20 years she still says shit about him and it bothers me. I think it bugs her that I have had so many in the past.

You think she probably talks about him in spite of you?

I do

Honestly it's the other way around in my scenario, and I want to tackle it so that it doesnt build resent in the future because I can already feel it building up lol

It will and it has, but if you purely love each other it's only a number.

Personally less is simply better because of std's

4 or 5 partners is statistically already 50% to have caught something. It ramps up fast from there.

Outside of that there is the psychological factor of course - the more people you have fucked the lower the chance that the last partner is the best = dissatisfaction occurs which worsens the relationship.

I can agree with you there I have HPV and I got the Clap once. I also think I have herpes because I get code sores every once and a while.

if a girl had a lot of partners, that bahavior will not change

So true, can't turn a hoe into a house wife.

>code sores
Not a typo as the letters are in different places on the keyboard. Therefore you actually believe that is way it is spelt

I've definitely heard this one before, but in my case the chick is honestly loyal as fuck, like I know for a fact that there's no way in hell she'll cheat on me. Just trying to cope with the fact that she's fucked a lot of dudes before me. Its a messy story.

Yes I know the are call cold sores, I call them code because it is a signal to every human on the planet when you get one. They know you're a dirty herpes infected faggot.

If there is any doubt in your mind you can't deal with it then end it now and walk away. I can tell you every time you eat that bitches pussy you are going to be thinking about all the dicks that have came in there and when you get married you will be stuck with it.

Some hoe's can change but they gotta let you take control or you can never trust them kinda the same reasoning to never date a feminist women having power over men is wrong period. The entire reason women all act like whores now is that we lost the lessons of my grandfathers generation and gave these bitches power and at this point its going to take a large war or some other natural disaster for them to cower behind men with weapons again. It is social order and its way out of wack today

honestly it kinda does for me like id rather someone with less experience but i cant really hold it against them because ive have had sex with over 250 (worked as dominator) and im only 22

How many has your gf slept with?

I'd tolerate 4 or 5, provided she didn't get knocked up by any of them and none of them were black (which is kind of the same thing).

If they're still friends, that's not okay. Ideally, the other guys are dead.

I would prefer if there were a few years between them. Don't want to be dating a girl and 2 months in she mentions she fucked Tyrone 2 months ago. "Oh btw I'm pregnant and it's yours."

I agree 100% I would never date or marry a blackend chick ever that is just wrong.

How many guys are you okay with your girl having fucked before you? What is the cap?
It depends on the age. If shes had more than one new guy per year after shes been 18, I'm getting suspicious.

Does proximity to the relationship make a difference?
If you mean the time shes been single before we met, yes, it does. I dont want to be a thing in between.

Does the time range in which the sex happened make a difference?
Depends, it might. I like a girl that makes me wait and pursue her for a while, just to keep things interresting.

>How many guys are you okay with your girl having fucked before you? What is the cap?
>Does proximity to the relationship make a difference?
Proximity to her home? Yes.
>Does the time range in which the sex happened make a difference?
Depends on the specific details.

My wife held out for 2 weeks before we had sex. She said she made other men before me wait months even a few years when she was a teen. She said " I couldn't say no to you "

I feel like I can, but it'll definitely take me some effort.

There's a bit of a backstory, and I'll try to summarize it as much as I can. Keep in mind, she's 17 and I'm 18.

She got raped pretty much by a dude who's 24. She was in a relationship at the time, so she definitely did not want it.

Broke up with her boyfriend, felt worthless, and gave her body away. She fucked 5 guys over the course of a month, and she even went back and repeatedly hooked up with the guy who raped her.

I first met her amidst this hoe-ness of hers, and then she fell for me and stopped being a hoe. Never got any STDs, never got pregnant, nothing, just a shitty past.

It wouldnt matter to me so much if I wasnt a virgin before her. Like I purposely saved myself for a relationship, and all of the girlfriends I had before her were virgins, and next thing you know Im thrown into this world where suddenly it's all about sex and whatnot.

I fucking wish they were dead. I'd kill them all but she wouldn't let me lmao.

PS I know the "rape" story gets thrown around loosely by girls especially in this day and age, but like the way she explained it to me, it was definitely rape. She was drunk and sick and he was just super assertive.

Get the fuck out of this relationship now. Don't ever look back cut off all communication with her and end it.

Lol too late for that now. Through a long process of speaking to counselors, I'm already set and I decided Im staying

>She said she made other men before me wait months even a few years when she was a teen
Your wife dated several men (probably simultaneously) when she was a teen and had sex with all of them.

You will never be happy. Know that now. Unless she was raised in a basement and you're the only human ever to communicate with her ever.

>How many guys are you okay with your girl having fucked before you? What is the cap?
i'd love for it to be zero, but there's just no fucking chance of that. not just my girl, girls in general

OP, cut your losses before you end up 30 in a loveless marriage while she fucked dudes behind your back because you can't fulfill a fucked up mind.

Honestly I know I'm not gonna convince you guys but I know for a fact that she's loyal. There are so many ways I can prove it to you but there are too many to name.

Dubs of truth, she sure did! So did I but if you could read you would notice I was a man whore fucked way more than she did so to me she is the one dealing with it. TBH I am glad that she did, she hates herself sometimes because of this fact.

Once you get old enough to finally work through the jealousy and in adequacy, it honestly doesn't matter anymore. My girl and I have an open relationship, meaning we occasionally share girls between us, but she also fucks both men and women on her own. I also fuck other chicks on my own. I get turned on by the idea of her fucking other people, not because of the cuckold scenario, as I don't necessarily want to watch all the time, but because I'm attracted to strong, independent, sexually realized women, so to see that manifest in real time keeps me sexually attracted to her, and it keeps me putting effort into the relationship. That said, I regularly fuck girls half my girlfriends age, so I'm not wanting, sexually. Sexual possessiveness is nothing but a source of frustration. It took me many years to figure out how to work through it, but I highly recommend it.

zero

Beta in denial detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OzNxQOchh0

I was 30 she was 22. Early stages of dating she brought the n-count question up (something I didn't want to know). I went first and answered "idk about 10, how about you". She replies "about the same". She must of sensed a bad reaction because she instantly back peddled and said "Uh I mean more like 5".

I was more comfortable with 5 and basically chose to believe her and push it out of my mind, whatever, but im sure her number was at least 10. Kinda gross but didn't bother me much over 4 years of dating. What did bother me was her talking about ex's here and there. Like stfu I don't want to know about your past. Would cause arguments sometimes. Plus we ran into her different ex's on several occasions. Mine too but I never told her they were ex's.

Bottom line is it can be annoying and will be in the back of your mind but whatever. I'd say 10 is pushing it for a chick. Kinda gross. Perhaps I'm just an insecure fag.

Or is the Beta the man that can't get over the fact that he's not the first and only person to fuck someone? Sounds like serious inadequacy.

Blacks are shiet, man.
I have no idea why bitches go for them.

In my hometown most of the young girls fuck gypsies, because they have more money than us, and that is purely disgusting.

This has nothing to do with me I am a virgin.

I'd probably say more than 5.

It's hypocritical, but I don't wanna get married to a girl and know she fucked half the guests.

I've always been in awe at how people are capable of being in open relationships. It's not where I aspire to be per se but I'd like to be able to give less fucks about her past, so I'm kinda just trying to work through it, hence the counselling and all. Outside of that whole scenario, the relationship is great, the sex life is super healthy. I just need to develop my mindset a bit cause Im new to this.

The thing is, I've asked her to cut contact with any guy she's ever had a thing with, and she's done it willingly, but occasionally I see them in public and I dont think she knows that I know who they are, so I just have to resist the urge to fuck their faces up.

I hate when my wife brings up her past lovers I once slapped her when she called me out on something an ex did to her. She will never cross that line again. I told her never to compare me to anyone.

Jesus Christ, you insecure little fags. Pussies don't turn inside out when they hit a certain quota. If your girl passes an STD test, what the fuck is the problem? Would you hold yourself to the same standard?

femanon?

>but because I'm attracted to strong, independent, se-...
stopped reading here, go fuck yourself

sorta this... i've come to understand something i call the "rule of 1/3"
basically women are (generally speaking) only ever going to admit to about one third of their fuckings, so,
>"i've only ever slept with 10 people honey..."
wise to assume its been more like 30..
but it will drive you crazy to give a shit - you are NEVER going to get the straight story out of a woman - just be happy that she's letting you hit it (for now)

Amen.

Lol checkmate. Yes, I would hold myself to the same standard, thats the worst part. Not to be cocky, but I'm pretty attractive and super outgoing. Having casual sex was always an option for me, but I chose not to simply because I hold more value to sex, and I wanted my first to be a person I give a fuck about. You backed yourself into a corner with that last question.

No need. I'm drowning in pussy.

She told me 5, and I did some research of my own, and 5 was true. This chick doesnt bs me thank fuck.

I'm not sure how I backed myself into a corner. It looks like you're back in yourself into a corner with your draconian, Puritan ideology on sex. Sex is sex. It feels good. Get over yourself. Your dick is not some gift that needs to remain unmolested until you can gift it to your soulmate. It's going to stop working eventually, so you might as well use it on whatever girl is dumb and off to let you until you find one you enjoy hanging out with enough to hang out with her indefinitely.

this was a good thread till you joined

You mean it was a good circle jerk of insecure virgins?

I still think this is a femanon trying to pass off her rights to be a whore.

Hallelujah, brother!

Kek definitely a femanon. I don't think my dick is a blessing, I just think that as soon as you allow sex to just become a thing where you rub your parts together just cause it feels good, you've lost the value of it. How are you going to get married and have sex with your wife/husband after having shared that moment with so many others? There's no sentimentality behind it anymore. Yeah my views are "puritan", I DO think this society has fucked up the values of sex. It's an absolute mess.

what is this inbred stuff

If I were letting people fuck my ass like a bitch gets fucked then yes I would hold myself to the same standard. It's different for guys vs girls whether you like or not. They hold the cards when it comes to sex. There's proven statistics on sluts with high n-count having higher percentages of failed marriages and such. Literally can't make a hoe a house wife.
>mfw kurupt was right.

I wouldn't mind being the pivot boy in that circle.

My right is absolutely right, and I'm telling you in all honesty, you will not have a happy relationship until you figure out how to get past this bullshit that honestly doesn't matter. I'm being entirely serious, if you want the advantages of absolute openness and honesty and your relationship, you're going to have to choose your battles, and you're going to have to identify which battles actually matter. Trust matters. Honesty matters. STDs matter. how you feel about children matters. politics matters. Financial responsibility matters. Substance abuse matters. The number of people you have fucked in the past DOES NOT matter. I'm only telling you what it took me decades to learn. Take it or leave it.

Awesome if true

You're speaking as if you know. You've never been there. You don't know. This sounds like some bullshit they regurgitated in Sunday school. I love my girlfriend because we are emotionally and intellectually compatible, and we support one another, and she makes me laugh, and she's an excellent cook, and she let me fuck her anytime I want, not because I'm the only name scrawled inside her vagina.

I don't think you're wrong at all, and I like the sound of what you're saying, but I just dont know how the fuck to move past it. I've been working at it for probably 2 months now and I might be making progress towards starting to accept it or being less bothered by it but it's still there and when I think of it in depth it hits hard.

I honestly don't give a flying fuck as long as she showers me with attention and subservience

I will be six feet under before I ever let a feminist ideology influence me as the alpha partner in my relationship.

I wish I could be like this tbh. My life would be so easy.

KEK

K E K

Very true, and she now knows it was from the heart and not from the hatefulness of my soul.

It sounds to me like you need to sit down and have a bare-bones conversation with your girl. Come clean to her about every shitty thing you've ever done in the past, everybody you've ever fucked, etc. Let her know that she has a soft landing pad for her truth, should she choose to give it to you. Then, get a fucking hobby and stop worrying about it so much.

Goddamn you've got mommy issues.

Whatd she call you out on?

It doesn't matter, se could've fuck 100 guys. That's the past, and I'm the present (and hopefully the future). I fucked a lot of girls, so I have no excuse to be jealous of something my girl did before we even met.
No and no.

Self preservation, trying to impose my beliefs as a man. "overstepping her bound"

You will be in her future all right, in the corner while Chad fucks her. Cuck boiiii!!

I married a woman who had 1 sex partner before me.
I would have allowed her 2. Anything more, nope.
Of course I would date and fuck a girl with more sexual experience. But marry? No way.
So no cap for fuck partners for fun, but a solid cap of 2 for wife material.

I came in to my current relationship with herpes. Yes, it sucks. I caught it from my last monogamous girlfriend who didn't tell me she had it. That's why honesty is way more important than sex. That said, I am honest with every girl I sleep with, but as long as I offered use condoms, no one has yet turned me down. My current girlfriend lets me fuck her bare, and has basically relegated herself to catching herpes And fucking other men with condoms for the rest of her life, should we break up. That's a huge amount of trust and investment. I don't give a fuck what she did before me. I'm just grateful she lets me fuck her.

Just because women have the right to vote doesn't mean they have the right of rule over a man.

This is stupid. Many of both men and women have many experience when they're young and then settle.

Why is that?

Thanks dad

You're welcome son.

I know a guy that his wife has been pumped by over 80 men and he doesn't know. recently while we were all drunk and high on coke she said that she misses the one night stand life.... top kek. she can't even live in an area of town where there isn't a man that's fucked her. double kek.

Partly because jealousy is a natural, healthy emotion when it's not extreme.
Partly because a woman who respects herself isn't a slut, and every slut I've known has come from a shitty family background and has no idea what or how to make a decent family.
My first true love had a mom who married three guys and had live-in lovers in-between; the daughter grew up to be unable to commit and ended up in an open marriage fucking dozens of guys. Not my goal in life to be a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pydUfffjZ4

You're going to be a lot happier in life when you drop the insecurity and ego. Eat some mushrooms. Try some LSD. The entire experience of your life is all in your perception of it. Good luck.

I'm totally happy and did lots of mushrooms in high school. I just learned from life that sluts don't unslut and girls from broken homes can't make unbroken homes.
To each his own. Obv there are Sup Forumsros who want to clean up after a bull breeds their wives. Not my goal in life.

****READ PLS****

I have a question for all of yall. I can't honestly say that I don't have some sort of stigma towards girls who sleep around, but that's just me. I completely get the resent regarding it.

But my question is, in my case where it's a girl who's 17 and who got raped and reacted like any stupid young female would and had a bunch of rebound sex, would you say it's excusable? I agree with what you guys are saying, but the thought in the back of my mind still gives that excuse, so I feel like I can't really be mad at her.

Thoughts?

What do you mean by excuse? Because she will always be that way. It won't go away.

Drop this relationship immediately for your own health, run the other direction as fast as you can. Trust me B/ro this girl will only cause you pain in life. There is a huge ocean of fish out there move on.

As in when people say shit like "shes just a slut, she made bad decisions, etc." I just think yo.. she got fuckin raped. like that's rough. she kind of has an excuse for her actions.

Honest to god I love the fuck out of this chick, Im prepared to deal with some emotional distress for her. It's showing signs of improving and shes working with me and she's super patient so I feel like I have a running chance here.

well sure, and a nigger who grew up raised by a crack whore with no dad has an excuse to steal your bike, but yu still wish he didn't and you take precautions like buying a lock

i'm 20 and i'm at 4 girls my gf is 19 and is at 8 i don't make a big deal out of it but i can't say it doesn't bother me a little bit

20-ish max, i don't mind having a slut, i like the kinky ones.

40% of males fuck 80% of the females, so get used to your next girlfriend having already had several miles of cock.

48 inches of cock in her = 4 feet of penis
Find some object in your house that's four feet tall and figure that's how much dick that's been in her
8 sex partners by 19, no way she doesn't hit 20 by 25

I'd like to have a beer with you. I think we would be good friends.

that's called settling
no reason you have to shop at walmart just because that's where the cheapest stuff is

Im at 25 and 38 yrs old. wife has 6, i dont really give a fuck. my dick is bigger than all of them and she worships it. feels good

Prob most at 4 or so
It's quite hypocritical of me since I'm currently fucking a cuck's wife