Yo b gf cheated on me

Yo b gf cheated on me
She's sad and says she feels horrible

We were at a party & I crashed asleep at one point. She went off with some friends & the guy who took her virginity was with them.

Wake up later with everyone asleep near me besides those two. Find them doing shit. Drag her home.

The fuck do I do? Kick her out?

>the guy who took her virginity
how old is she?

Ftb bye Felicia kick that hoe out

She's 19

she didn't lose it till 19?

how old are you?

sort of up to do what you want to do.

are you retarded? he said it was the guy that took her virginity, not that the guy took her virginity during that night

Yes obviously. Otherwise people will think you're a push over.

She lost it when she was 15, they've been kinda like best friends for years

I'm 20

I've just been yelling at her and calling her out on her bs.just Trying to make her feel like shit.

Do making-up sex. Fuck her extremely hard and rough, but don't beat her or leave extreme signs. Then leave her. Don't beat her because then she might call it rape after you kick her out

Kick her the fuck out and cut off ALL contact with her. She only feels bad because she was caught.

Best friends for years? user,she has been cheating the entire time.

I really don't want to believe she only feels bad because I caught her
I can't trust whatever she says anymore

SHARPIE IN THE POOPER.

Same thing happened to me

Solution: have her give you a sloppy blowjob while she recounts how she fucked her old flame in graphic detail

You'll come buckets believe me

No of course you don't want to believe it. Nobody wants to helieve in something horrible.

If she had enough gall to cheat on you at a party YOU were at then she has been cheating on you for a while.

Smarten the fuck up user and drop the slut now, she isn't going to stop fucking him.

user, take it from this 30yr oldfag.
Your both young as far as relationship maturity goes and sadly (assuming you're American like me) the system has really put a hurt on the "millennials". Your females are all "empowered" coal burning feminist vegan whores who will try and get beta orbiters to pay their way as they exercise their "sexual freedoms".

Don't be redpilled on women. Good ones have existed and do still exist. Your gf isn't one. She most likely has done shit before with him and will again as cheaters learn to get off on their misbehavior. I prefer to cut them off immediately and end all future contact and benefits but I've heard good success with the one last fuck and dump scenario.

Learn from this user, grow stronger.
Be glad you're part of the more logical and respectable of the sexes

top advice user

This motherfucker here gets it.
I went through this same shit when I was 20. Turned into a giant three year shit storm that destroyed me mentally and emotionally.

I should have just walked away from it. I'm 30 now and still have trust and confidence issues because of that fucking dick pig and her "best friend who she use to fuck".

/r9k/tier post, user.

OP, he's right about one thing. You should dump her and move on.

Trust is like a mirror once it has been broken, even if you glue it back together you will always see the cracks. Whenever there is an argument or things start to get bad all of these doubts will rise up to the surface and make you miserable. You will never be able to truly trust her or forgive her, and it is no fault or weakness of your own. Simply put she understood your boundaries and knowingly overstepped them.

If you don't break up with her now then over time the relationship will fall apart and you'll look back in regret on wasted time later on.

Keep in mind that just because the relationship ended badly doesn't mean it didn't matter or that it was a waste of time. The emotions you felt were real and there were good times in there as well. Learn about yourself from that so that someday you can build something better with someone else.

Don't be broken user. You invest emotionally and lost. They invested nothing but lose at life. Be happy that you aren't on their sad level and can see the path of progress for your own future. You learned a hard lesson early. Thank god this wasn't after 20 years of marriage and 2.5 kids

Be a man. Make your own decisions.

Yo. Come on. It's open.

Kick her ass to the curb, but do it simply.
Don't yell, don't argue with her about anything, don't do anything at all that will give her the opportunity to feel like you're the bad guy or that it was a little mistake that isn't a big deal.

"I'm breaking up with you because I caught you cheating and don't trust you anymore, goodbye femanon"

Move on and focus on yourself user, it's gonna feel bad for a little while probably; but i hope you find a nice grill that is trustworthy and respects you.

Fair is fair, tell her since she cheated, now you get to cheat. And she gets to catch you.

She's done it. Now that it's been done she can do it again and be less burdened by the severity of guilt etc next time.

OR

Let's say she does stay loyal to you from now on, which is totally possible, you will never look at her the same. You will always have doubt for her, never totally being able to trust. That's not what you want in a relationship. You don't have to be cruel about it like others suggest but honestly have some self respect and take a stand for yourself.

RELAX. His dick has been in there before, so what if it is in there again. Get over it. Get some kinky sex out of it and move on.

>Don't yell, don't argue with her about anything, don't do anything at all that will give her the opportunity to feel like you're the bad guy or that it was a little mistake that isn't a big deal.

This. Though even if you do yell and argue with her, that still doesn't mean shit is your fault or that you should feel bad for it. Moreover if she tries to make you feel bad for her cheating on you, don't fall for it. That shit is called gaslighting and anyone doing it knows that they're doing it even though it's fucked up.

Wtf, is this fake or what's the story behind it?

yeah leaving DNA evidence totally wont scream rape.

Regular day for a white person in Africa.

Never stay with a cheater. I was in a very similar situation and she did it again. Not just again, but on a regular basis until I found out. I wish I was lying, but please just don't make the same mistake I did; it does nothing but make you feel like you've wasted that part of your life. Especially if you're also 19. You're in the prime of your life. Don't waste it playing player three to someone else.

Just Kick that bitch out. When she cheated in you once she will so it again

Some women are masters of mentally convincing themselves that what they've done is right, even if they initially know that it isn't.
By arguing and prolonging the discussion, you're just feeding that and it won't generally end well; just letting her stew in the consequences of her degenerate act without your input may even make her a better person in time, maybe even making sure that she doesn't do the same to some other bro-tier guy out there in the future.

scotty didn't know

you know you fucking loser

Also this, don't overthink it.

FIIIIIIOOOOOOONAAAA

Leave that bitch or have a constant paranoia that she's still fucking around behind your back

Brought it upon themselves in case of SA though. Zimbabwe is less clear cut. Also not like it wont become the norm in the US and Europe soon enough. Thing is, it likely is a shop but given it's apparently Africa it might be legit. The stuff happening on the farms in SA and even increasingly in the cityies...

What kind of "doing shit?" Making out or going balls deep?

This user knows what he's talking about.Kick her out OP.Don't accept bullshit

Bump to hear cuck details

This, moar info.
What do you guys consider "cheating?" At what point is that line crossed do you think?