ITT: vent your feelings of despair about life

ITT: vent your feelings of despair about life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6uLL418S1GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was a little concerned about the image when I saw it in the thumbnail.

it pisses me off that you can't just easily extricate yourself from it and end it when you want to.

Been in different relationships with both genders, been with the most outgoing and the most shy people I know and it's all lies. Everyone's out for themself, monogamy means nothing.

Been around the world too and it's all shit.

Yep I know that feeling buddy

>
I'm seeing a common denominator in all these aforementioned relationships and places visited...

lol i tagged that second post by accident whoops

My only redeeming quality is my intelligence.
And even that is failing me now.

Mmmm u like da cuck shit? Hmmmm?

No wonder you're here

haha, no actually. I was reading through a thread and went through all the tagged posts and it was one of them and i was like wtf and kept scrolling.

checked wtf

Even you were only off by one what the fuck is going on

you were off by one too wtffff

Uhuh sure ;^P

also

BRUH CHECKED

this is now a check em thread

EITHER WE GET DUBS OR WE ARE OFF BY 1. WHAT TH EFUC

What first world problems have you in such despair?

Caught between impossible and the best I've ever had and the only thing that keeps me going is the dream that the impossible may come. I know better though, don't mess with the boss's daughter.

JESUS FUCK

THIS SHIT IS NUTS.

>first world problems

Ah that old chestnut. Nigger detected

youtu.be/6uLL418S1GQ

Even though I have a good job, home ownership seems impossible.
It's frustrating trying to save money.

how much have you saved?

ayy, school of life

good stuff

ilu, user

I started a little over a year ago, currently at 15,600.

in USD?

AUD houses over here in the city and surrounding burbs are 600,000+ for a shitty 2 bedder

banks asking for a minimum of 80k down

How did you not save that kind of money before? That's over half what most people make

Well I just started this job, it's in management. I was on the shop floor making 22 bucks an hour. It pretty much covered my rent and basics.

for me saving 300 a week is a struggle

Right now I'd like a gf. But I don't trust women at the moment. Whats more I haven't felt a connection in that way for years. It gets lonely but I'm working towards a life I want and working to improve my relationships. It's hard though been burned badly before and sometimes I feel like giving up. I don't want much, just a chiller to hang out with :)

I'd hug you if I could.

no you wouldn;t

Women unfortunately don't just rock up at your doorstep my dude.
If you want to make something work you have put yourself out there and be willing to get hurt again.
You would be surprised where the good ones are. My wife was working at a gas station.
After 5 years of coming in, smiling and saying hello I decided to ask her out on a date one day.

I believe in you.

Yes I would. I'm a guy tho but I myself could use a hug.

>'m a guy tho
could you pass?

No. Sorry.

Why wouldn't he?

im unhuggleable

Thank you and you're right. I am putting myself out there, going on dates and such but I think I have to gain a better perspective to be properly open. I'm gaining ground on that too, through active effort. I don't think "all women are bitches" or anything like that, just a past relationship hurt so bad I don't like to be vulnerable in that way anymore. Half of why that relationship failed was my fault too, there's no blame there, it' just where I'm at right now

>If you want to make something work you have put yourself out there
I was going to do that
but then I got high

Life just generally is ass. When it's good you know at some point you're gonna go back to feeling shitty.

I thought you were saying he wouldn't want to hug the dude who posted that and wondered why. Think he was just being honest

Yeah but I'm self aware so fuck that shit

I'm certain my girlfriend is going to dump me soon. She keeps mentioning what I shouldn't do to my next girlfriend every time we fight now. She fights over the littlest things all the time. I feel like a man on death row knowing the next time I see her will probably be my last time seeing her. She's been dealing with anxiety and depression and won't see help and then she'll turn around and say I'm the cause of the anxiety.

I'm pathetic and she's the only woman I've ever been with and just know I'll be alone for the rest of my life without her. I'm a total recluse with the exception of going out with her. I'll go back to collecting dakis and watching pedoshit anime again. She was the only person that was ok with that and that right there should have raised red flags. She's too fucked up in the head.

>When it's good you know at some point you're gonna go back to feeling shitty
Know that it works the other way around too.

you guys all look like you have aids....

>but then I got high

Makes life enjoyable. The key to happiness is a good bong hit.

Part on friendly terms and leave her behind you.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Don't make it a self fulfilling prophecy. One day at a time

ayyyoooo!

>self fulfilling prophecy.
if its a self fufilling prophecy it means im in control right?

All I have to do to get a better job is study at least 2 hours per day.

Just that. I don't do anything else. I just have to take 2 hours of my useless day and study, that would be the bare minimum.

Yet I have no will, no strength to do that. All I do is procrastinate.

I sit on shit chair and all my energy is gone, I should probably exercise too.

Help me. I just seem to be drawn to this chair. I also have nowhere else to sit so I don't have much option.

Help me not procrastinate on Sup Forums all day long as I have been doing for the past 3 years.

I rarely even post anyway.

Help me.

You're in control of what you think and your reactions. Most of our lives is dictated by perception. You don't control what she does or if it will end but you do your damn best to make sure she realises you care and no matter what you end up ok. You're life is on you, no one else. You're the only person you'll truly ever have. The rest is sharing wonderfully worth it, and sometimes bitter sweet moments with people we love. God speed to you. Get help if you feel you need it. I know you are in a negative thought pattern and you don't see much hope but hopefully you can see I speak some sense. It's not bullshit I've been where you have been.

no one is in control of anything
we are all but cogs in the gears of fate,
any perception of control is an illusion.

"Work begins when the fear of doing nothing at all finally trumps the terror of doing it badly."

Help yourself nigger.

Wrong. If you think that, you will have a shitty fucking life, which you know you are already enduring. Of course we don't control everything but realise you are in control of many things, mainly yourself. You think all of this came from nothing? No initiative? Fate is a word used by feeble minded people. Chance is real but so is ingenuity and creativity and as a human that is the sum total of your inheritance.

I have come here because I just realised I dont really want to live anymore. Perfect thread.

Fiancee, well paid job and my dad is all I have left in my family. Used to feel depression until I found her.. then of course the following happened.

I went to do some repair work on a boiler not far from my dads. So I pay him a visit before my next job. My dad was having sex with my fiancee. What the absolute fuck. I lost my job because I stopped caring and i have not bothered to contact either of them.

I believe theres Carbon Monoxide masks, i will consider those.

would fuck

stay strong

That it ends

Just get him back by fucking your mom OP.....if she's dead..just dig her up and make a necro sex tape and send it to him as a gift :)

I'm mixed and am actively avoiding relationships because of my belief that I'm an abomination.
Not even black/white, north-African/Scandinavian.

The color of your skin doesn't make you an abomination and anybody that thinks otherwise is a bigoted moron. Fuck whoever you want.

Starting to lean towards RP/ mgtow/ AWALT after third LTR ended. I'm not completely opposed to dating, I just have zero desire to put effort into after feeling like I did the best I could in past relationships and it's never enough. I'm fine alone and single. Realizing Maybe even better off

are you also gay user?....that would make you a Mixed Fruit :)

I will fail last semester of masters degree due to sacrificing my life for a corporate ladder climb. Im successful in that, though so it's a bit of consolation

You're a funny guy.

I just really wish I was a whole something and could at least fit in one place instead of being an outsider in both countries.

I'm not passionate about anything in life and everything is boring to me

I've had 7 brain and spine surgeries for a neurological disorder that has no cure. While it most likely won't be fatal for me, the constant physical pain on a daily basis is completely draining (kinda like having a never ending migraine from the moment you wake up until you go to bed at night) for the past 17 years. I sometimes worry that I am just a total bother for my partner and that they will find someone better even though we have been together for over 8 years. My younger brother was always my best friend and he died in a car accident only a few years ago. While I feel like all I am doing is complaining, it does feel really therapeutic just even typing all of this out. Much love Sup Forumsros.

stay strong

Not who you responded to, but that's an amazing quote.

Aye, you too man

Humanity isn't divided into black and white, we're all just the human race. We all root back from the same place.

yeah.....here's another amazing quote:

YOLO

XDXDXDXD

Nothing wrong with taking a break from school and going back to finishing that semester when you can (if that's what you need to do).

heh

Epic

I can't complain much about life right now, but being 25 is weird and time goes too fast.

i also haven't been laid in 2.5 years so that's brutal.

While that's true, it still doesn't stop people from being dicks.
My own grandfather (white) was very unhappy with my mother's choice of husband, even went as far as calling me something akin to abomination when I was a baby.
He was alright later on, but I still refused to attend his funeral a few months ago.

I will need to repeat whole two years. And I have already repeated two. I cannot stand studying artificial shit. Business cases, project management - I can do that easy. I'm a young professional already.

But studying macroeconomics of a country running completely made up data?

FUCK THAT

sad