What is your favorite US region and why? Post pics of region if you want

What is your favorite US region and why? Post pics of region if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkQSiDa4v6g
youtube.com/watch?v=YU0q1ztAemw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=BkQSiDa4v6g

PNW FTW

But fuck off, we're full.

>But fuck off, we're full.

every time

New England > NYC > Mid-Atlantic > Pacific NW > Midwest > Texas >>> Meme Regions >>>>> SoCal

South in general for cuisine (cajun, soul food etc.)
Pacific northwest as a place to live, because people are not fucked in the head over there.

frig off

>Steel Reserve
That pic is honestly pretty funny but change it to Rainier and it'll be a lot more accurate. This is the swill of choice up here.

Tennessee is my favourite US state. Idk why. I find Southern and Appalachian culture very endearing for some reason.

>Pacific northwest as a place to live, because people are not fucked in the head over there

mate....

>I find Southern and Appalachian culture very endearing for some reason.
I don't know why. It's poorest, least educated, backwards part of this country. That country bumpkin shit gets old quickly

It is honestly pretty charming on paper but you'd quickly tire of that region if you lived there I think. Some people love it but I don't see a Finn fitting in there. But who knows? I've certainly been wrong before.

Gulf Coast region cause based food, sun, beaches, sailing, fishing, fun :D

South Coast best Coast.

Midwest seems comfy as fuck

>food
I hate the south but I will grant you this one all fucking day. The only thing I miss having moved from Alabama to Washington.

Depends on the state. Minnesota and Wisconsin are great. Indiana is a fucking armpit. Ohio had some good and bad... Midwest is a spectrum.

New England

Dixie > Mojave > New England >>>>> everything else >>>>>>>>> so called "Cascadia"

You literally got that whole list backwards.

Rural Midbest

Tennessee is based, Nashville is probably at the top of the list of places I want to see in America

I wouldn't. It's better just look at them from afar.

don't think so my man

>let me tell you about your country

Southern California

>What is your favorite US region and why?
>answer
>STAWP TELLING ME ABOUT MY CUNTWY
are you literally autistic?

I would fit in Minnesota and Yoopers, where my fellow landsmen emigrated back in the day. Tough nature, forests and lakes. Just like back in the home.

>I wouldn't. It's better just look at them from afar.
hey I can see my house there

New England born and raised so obviously biased but the spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America.
Fuck NYC, the Mid-Atlantic, and the Deep South.

A little bit, but I'm also right.

>but the spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America
lol that's they gayest thing ever put on this site

Do you live in South Central?

no you aren't

Puerto Rico
speaks the language of God

>the spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America
What did he mean by this?

rocky mountains and northeast looks like heaven on earth.

Underage leave
youtube.com/watch?v=YU0q1ztAemw

Yankees are all angry and very autistic, so much so that mentioning us in an even slightly positive way sends them into fits. They as well as Californians are why we have such an awful reputation on this board.

Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountains and New England.

>the spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America
TOP KEK FUCK OFF
DEEP SOUTH FTW

I'm 36 asshole. I've just never been to New England is all. The one part of our cunt I don't know first-hand.

he meant that massachusetts is the best state, in the best region

Honestly all of them deserve to burn.

it's an irrelevant state in an irrelevant region

Appalachia reporting in

Btw we pronounce it appalatcha not appalashia

Man you gotta go at least for the lobstah.

Why would you say such a thing? America and France are supposed to be old bros.

>enter thread
>Nobody recognizes secret beauty of Tidewater
>vanish
>the flame will burn on

how many pills did you pop today?

South Louisiana

It may be shit but it's home. Love it here, but I want to move to Florida. Fuck northern Louisiana, no one likes them.

>marshy
>mosquitoes 11 months of the year
>smell of low tide all the time
>very racist and backwards people
>enormous class divides and poverty stricken areas that legit look like third world countries
At least the crabs are amazing

Grew up in the rural midwest, went to school in the Midwest (I might call it the great lakes region for something like that). Those areas are nice, and will always be home for me.

>Southern California
Fun to visit, but can't stay there for more than a few weeks before I really start to hate the people. Lots of fuckin weirdos and fake plastic people. It's like a giant zoo.

>Deep South & Southern Midwest
Mostly friendly folks, with real poverty sprinkled about here and there. I mostly associate the region's with unbearable summers.

>New York City and Bay Area
Fuck these pretentious assholes for thinking they are the end-all be-all of the country. The rest of the country resents you for shitting on us from your ivory fucking tower.

>Texas
They get a lot of shit from other states for being obnoxious hicks but I've never met an unfriendly Texan. Their obsession with Texas pride is kind of endearing to me.

>The rest
Mostly indifferent, they seem alright.

>Fuck northern Louisiana
I used to have to go to Monroe all the time for work when I lived in Alabama, and I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly. That place is an ugly cesspool.

>Why would you say such a thing? America and France are supposed to be old bros.
>from the arrogant american huge motherfucker who constantly shit on France

HAHAHA the irony !
classical america : disrespectful to everyone and then expect respect in return

t. flyover

>southern california
>owns a house
t. richfag

I don't know a single person that likes Monroe. I know a few people that go there for college and they say it is a dump

I unironically love France and the French desu. France hate is a gay meme.

Rocky mountains
mountains are home
mountains are love
mountains are life

There's nothing at all to like. I mean it's probably dirt cheap to live there but I don't know why anyone would.

salty as fuck, pierre

i'm pretty sure you love the cliché of france and not the REAL France.

and if you think french hate is a gay meme then why not tell it to all the other morons that are your compatriots

Easy on the gas, pierre. Lots of americans are big francophiles, me included.

We've got a common cultural heritage. Most small high schools across the country still offer french language courses alongside Spanish.

You're by far the most popular European country here, not sure why you have such a victim complex.

I WILL add that there's an absolutely lovely crawfish joint there if you go during crawfish season, but you already have this in southern Louisiana anyway. Depending on the time of year I had to go, that was the one and only silver lining.

I've visited real France actually. Jesus Christ man, I'm trying to be nice here. What is wrong in your life that you're such a salty faggot?

>lived in new england, appalachia, and florida
>been to every region on the east coast

I really enjoyed the Upper South when I visited. New England wasn't bad, but it was pretty expensive. I live in Florida now and I wouldn't want to go beyond the Upper South for anything.

I hope to end up buying a house in the upper o deep south when I'm less of a poorfag

What place? I might have heard of it.

I usually just buy mine by the pound from whichever local store is selling it the cheapest.

Coney Island Riverside, or Riverside Coney Island... I forget what order the words come in but that one. Real nice well-spiced crawfish, and cheap beer.

Rocky Mountains is my shit, man
then New England, then the Great Basin, then the Appalachia

You may visit these majestic mountains but you can't stay.

*stays*

>What is wrong in your life that you're such a salty faggot?
It's you arrogant americans shitheads that pisses me off, what do you don't understand here ?

They will be weeded out by our natural hostility towards each other and the harsh winters

>Grand Teton
Literally "Big Tit" rofl

Pacific Northwest is the only worthwhile region in North America desu. Can't wait until I colonise it desu, the wheels are already in motion for my grand scheme.

French explorers were lonely

Rural Midwest

Only because of Fargo

You guys tried that already. It's evidenced in all the British names for landmarks here.

Just settle down, Jean-Pierre, nobody's being a shithead to you here.

>"America is trash"
>Lots of americans actually like France
>"WELL SOME AMERICANS ARE MEAN"

okay

Whoops, not you

you

New York City because they call themselves Yankees which comes from the dutch Jan-Kees and I think that's very cute.
Also everything happens in NYC, the rest of the US is just to cater to NYC

>Yankees which comes from the dutch Jan-Kees
What? Explain yourself.

That's not the rocky mountains

>the rest of the US just caters to NYC
except not really
t. native NYCfag

>some

Deep South / Atlanta

sorry, didn't mean to post a picture, but that's the PNW for what it's worth.

That's objectively incorrect, it's not uncommon to live your entire life without ever going there here. This isn't Europe where entire countries revolve around two or three cities.

I'll bump you with a better photo of the PNW

Atlanta is literally the worst Southern city.

>PNW
It's called Cascadia now, dad.

Birmingham would like to have a word with you, user. And Memphis for that matter.

No because I am not in the PNW but I would be considered Cascadian. They don't cover the same landmasses

Memphis gets a pass for cultural contribution, never been to Birmingham though. New Orleans is a contender due to sheer >get shot value but it's a hard city to hate.

Not the fag you're talking to but explain?

Yankee derives from a slur used by the British for New-Amsterdam inhabitants, although it's unknown whether it ultimately comes from Jan-Kees, Jan-Kaas (Jan-cheese, referring to dutch as cheeseheads), or Janneke. J sounds like Y in dutch btw

UN, biggest financial hub in the world, the last election was between 2 NYC inhabitants. The influence NYC and its views on politics is hard to dispute. But ye it was a hyperbole.

pic unrelated

Texas because their accents don't make me want to puke.