I brew my own beer, I make six figures and I fucked yo bitch. What's up, faggots?

I brew my own beer, I make six figures and I fucked yo bitch. What's up, faggots?

hey buddy, wish i was you. you're still a fag though.

later.

Tattoos are gross. I admire everything about you except you fucking my bitch. I'm pretty disappointed you did that.

I'll let you fuck my bitch if it means we still cool.

Cool, my bitch has not told me about that, I hope it was before we started dating.

Wish you the best user, it's good to know people are having a ball at life, there seems to be plenty of faggots out there wanting to hang themselves.

Of course that's cool. Except my bitch is ginger won't take it in the butt. Also, I don't brew beer. I'm into micro distillery. But at least we both can do the 6 figure thing.

That's ok. She can just kick me in the balls and spit in my face like all gingers know.

Hmm. I think you might be disappointed in her kink level. She would never kick your balls. She'd lick them. I know that. She mostly likes just regular normal sex. Her one and only true kink is that she loves to get her ass licked. And she likes it very much. She has no desire to have her pussy eaten but all I have to do is tell her I'm hungry for a little ass and she starts getting wet. She's too timid to demand it so she always waits for me to ask her for it. Honestly I'd do it anytime. Her butt is so fucking tasty but I want her to think I'm doing her a favor. She really does think that.

Bros: check out this pic my super hot gf just sent me.

I've never really licked out a butthole. I get close but stay north of the border. It's been done to me and tbh I'll pass next time, thank you.

Jokes on you, I have no bitches in real life.

Fucking my bitch? What are you? A child molester?

No, not your bitch. I thought you were some other guy.

Yes? Got a problem with it faggot?

Me,too. But I'm debt free, own a 40 foot sailboat, have a wife who's bi and brings home chicks, and work from home.

Going to celebrate our anniversary by going to the Lego exhibit @ the MSI then watching g the Batman Lego movie in 3D and going to one of the best steakhouses in Chicago.

No matter what you got, someone's got it better.

>I brew my own beer

What's it like living in a constant fantasy, hating your actual self so much and wishing so deeply you were anyone, but yourself to the point where you'd make up a persona for yourself on an anonymous chinese image board that you could never live up to just for a single moment of happiness?

Really, what's that like?

OP here. If I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to be clever. Well, good job!

you sound like someone that i'd like be friends with. and i'm fine with you fucking my bitch. all good with me.

Sigh

Hello, Chad.

Awesome brochacho. Do you want to watch or just have me film it?

Steve. I hope all is well.

I want to watch in person, if that would be all right with y'all. She knows I want too. :)

sounds more like you're too young to have ever tasted beer and you make more like 2 figures from daddy's weekly allowance. get off the computer pumpkin, go upstairs cause din din's ready...

Sounds like you're barely smart enough to formulate complete sentences. Next level: proper grammar. You'll get it if you try!

And you're just sore cuz I fucked yo bitch and all.

someone post the webm