At what age started your foot fetish? My fellow foot fags. And why?

At what age started your foot fetish? My fellow foot fags. And why?

Lame self-bump

I must have been 3-4 yrs old

I don't really know but I faintly remember seeing a woman with red toenails as a kid and mirin the aesthetics

I was 10 when I discovered it.

When I was like 8-9 and slept in the same bedroom for a few months as my older sister and we'd do top and tail, her feet near my face got me for life.

as soon as i met her

Same, just always had an interest in feet ever since I can remember.

pretty early, always played with my mom's feet, she loved it
even when I began to hump them till "cumming" some years later or licking them
always with me being under the covers of her bed

I was 10 i think. When i was 14 ihad mi first cellphone whit camera, so i used to take pictures of gitls feet on the bus. Im glad that my gf is ok with my fetish

Im drunk as fuck, sorry for myenglish

Since i was born. All my family knows it, I feel really shame about it

Oh look, it's dragonfeet...

In High school.
I had this sexy teacher who always wore sexy high heels and occasionally took them off and walked around bare foot. I stated getting aroused and thats when it started

Me too. When i was in first grade my sexy 40ish teacher used to walk barefoot in the room. I miss those red polished toes. She must be like 70 by now lol

At 8. Proud of it

for me it was more the high heels. they drove me crazy and i found my self rock hard in lessons just because of her

I was a child in the 80s and a teen in the 90s and feet weren't on show as much then as they are now.

I knew I was into legs since I was very young, but it wasn't until after high school that I understood how important feet were to me.

Oh and here comes the guy who spunked in his birds mates shoes in a hotel room.

My bf (who is a girl) used to let mebgive her feet massages. Some years later she found out i have a foot fetish. By this day she still let me give her feet massages. It feels great man

Feet or GTFO?