Muslim countries were doing fine, keeping to themselves...

Muslim countries were doing fine, keeping to themselves, until American Oil men greedily invaded and installed insane dictators.

Shhhh. Don't spook the white folk.

Muslim countries were doing fine until the Islam became part of the law.

The second the Muslim revolution hit it went downhill. Real fucking fast

>american oil men

The term you're looking for is "Jewish men".

Fuck the US

Whatever. American corporations, their influence over policy, led operations to overthrow reasonable Muslim leaders.

America installed "The Shah of Iran", leading to Khomeini.

Mossedeq was a chill fucking dude who didn't want any trouble.

Pretty sure its been shit since English colonialism

Americans are addicted to regime change in middle eastern country.

Americans should be listening to politicians like Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders. That's where a real debate can happen.

Die in an airstrike, Ahmed.

Almost all majority share holders for big oil are Jews.

Sexy Iranian college students.

Except it was actually the British oil men who greedily invaded and installed dictators around/after WW2 era. After a few decades America got a piece of the pie too, but the Brits were the first ones to topple Iran and put up a puppet dictator that started this entire chain of dominoes.

l2history faggot

Isreal works with American oil companies. We must capture additional oil wells

So, is this thread about clarifying what REALLY happened?

Then why do Mattis and Petreaus like working for them?

And Trump. He wants to pull our troops back and let the sandniggers tear each other to shreds. We'll need to keep the ones with nukes in check, but the trillions of dollars we waste playing world police would be better spent in our own fucking country.

Link?

Confessions of an Economic Hitman
John Perkins

It makes so much more sense than the shit you're peddling.

>but the trillions of dollars we waste playing world police would be better spent in our own fucking country.
Why do you think its spent? So we can cheaply keep the fossil fuel going.

Multinational corporations which include
Americans and Jews of course. Still, those Americans and Jews have a hard on for manipulating generals and grunts alike into invasion. Dumbasses.

GAS THE SUNNIS, QURAN WAR NOW

These are athletes or PAWG models?

It's spent because nearly all that money goes to the PMI complex, and the guys calling the shots are in bed with said complex.

Same reason we give out hundreds of billions of tax payer dollars every year in "foreign aid" to tons of countries every year with the stipulation of "you get these hundreds of billions, but only if you spend 70-80% on American made weapons."

That 70-80% doesn't go to the government. It goes to the private military industrial complex. Our government is essentially just laundering hundreds of billions of tax dollars to the private military industrial complex. Every year.

And people bitch about niggers living on welfare. Nobody in this world fucking complains about the right things. And people like you make it harder to do so.

We lost access to thousands of lighlty tanned waifuus when the secularists were defeated.

:.^(

Even if that were true, it's no reason to invade them.

What if Russia decided that American Christianity had sent things downhill and so he invaded? Is that also fair?

Pretty sure the middle east became fucked up when the kiddie fiddler started his amalgamation of ripping off Christianity and his moon gods.

Fucking exactly. Our sharia loving installed dictator there was also conveniently pro cheap oil export.

They
weren't
muslim

Only if Russia makes them starve for a bit.

The national weightloss offsets some of the bad karma

Even if you're right, America and multinational corporations could have let them diddle each other instead of slant drill into their fucking country. Leave well enough alone and make America great.

The Iraq war was to give rothchilds (J E W)
control of one of the ONLY CENTRAL BANKS NOT ALREADY OWNED BY THEM
You dumb fuck. Falling for the oil meme

Anglo-Iranian Oil Company.

100% British at the time of the first Iranian coup, which was caused by British foreign intelligence.

They did similar shit all over the middle-east but what they did to Iran really caused irreparable damage lasting to this day. When Iran finally got pissed enough to take their country back, Brits and their friends the Americans decided to spite them for it, and the hate continues to this day.

>implying liberals weren't brainwashed too

>doing fine
I mean, if you don't consider the constant war and murder muslims commit against each other for "not being the right kind of muslim", the rape, the conquest, the pedophilia... I mean yea, if you don't count all those things, they were doing just fine!

Who, me?

My bad on mispeaking. Doesn't matter tho. There was rational leadership in middle eastern countries until American interests overthrew them. (For whatever reason).

>trillions of dollars we waste playing world police would be better spent in our own fucking country.

You clearly do not understand how economics works on this planet. And definitely not in the US. The military industrial complex requires war so that they can get their hands on your tax money. Who do you think runs these companies? It is literally a mates deal between politicians and industrialists so that they both get money off you.

And American patriotism ooorahh bomb them all jingoism is encouraged so that you guys meekly accept every new war as necessary and good. When actually, the puppeteers just want your tax money. Stay scared, they need your money.

no, the problem came from the UK dividing up the ottoman empire according to who did uk officials the best favours rather than what was most stable after world war one,
all the problems the middle east has right now is pretty much the UK's fault.

then the mudslims invaded europe for no fucking reason

Oh so you like to go around the world stealing oil and telling sovereign nation states how they should be behaving.

What do you drink the blood and eat the flesh of your savior or something? Jesus. Live and let live. Let our troops defend the homeland itself. Build up our outdated infrastructure. Make America great.

>Muslim countries were doing fine
ebin, please, educate me more about fake history - it sounds lovely

Except the Shah was already in power, Mosaddegh's political party National Front used political violence, his powerbase only extended to urban areas, he suspended elections the moment he got a plurality and quorum for parliament, used political instability that he helped create to give himself the ability to decree any law he wanted, and then turned around and attempted to marginalize and push aside all his political allies.

>mfw my gf gets pale as a ghost in the winter
>mfw when the Indian ex became hairy as fuck if she didn't shave
All these tan and light-haired slampiggies hidden between wizard robes among their cousins/brothers.

God I hate sharia and sheeni magic.

>doing fine
sounds about right
they did that to themselfs and didnt bother anybody else

Not excusing companies like Standard Oil, it's mostly the Brits that caused all of this. The overthrow of the shah was at the behest of the British.

It's fairly clear that US foreign policy regarding the ME since at least WWII is to ensure European supplies of oil. Even today it's what Syria is about. Russia wants Syria so that Russia can threaten oil through the Suez with their fleet stationed there, and also to block a pipeline across Syria so that Europe has to buy from Russia. This would give Russia significant control over European actions and independence. Russian influence is why the US wanted to topple Assad.

Translation: you were brainwashed by the multinational oil police into thinking Mossedegh was bad, when all he wanted was to use oil revenue for his own country's people. Ya know, just like America should have been doing.

The last time I checked it the post was about the downall of islamic countries not reasons to invade.

You can thank Obama and his supporters for that. America isn't all one person.

Nigger, I haven't stolen any oil, you dumb fuck. Also telling people not to murder over religion, rape women, and rape children isn't a bad thing.

Islam doesn't live and let live you dumb cunt, they literally kill or convert, rape the weak, and fuck children. Also they fuck the animals.

I say nuke the backwards desert barbarians and turn the middle east into a fucking parking lot, it's the only humane thing to do if you care about the future of society around the world.

>telling sovereign nation states how they should be behaving.
Just stop fucking kids user. or atleast convert to Catholicism

1. saying all lives matter doesn't mean you have to have open borders in your country. how does that even make sense?
2. muslim countries were not doing fine if all it took was some shitty dictator (what do you think they had before?) to turn them into what they are today. besides, you know jack shit about the ME past or present.
3. if you can distinguish "innocent" muslims from the assholes then you can distinguish greedy oil companies from the rest of america. stay out of our country and don't ask us to feel bad, we have our own problems. cunt.

You do realize their holy text tells them to do that and spread until they have taken over the whole world right?

>stupid, the post

Arab country by country, America shoves its red white and blue penis into their affairs and then blames them for being pissed off and/or refugee. You cucks fell for neocon Zionist propaganda... you're the Jews!

I know all of this but yet I still dont give a shit.
Who gives a fuck about little Achmed and his family? We've got our own interests to think about and if that means stealing oil from the sand niggers at their expense, dammit that's fine by me.

Not the guy you're replying to, but can someone somewhat thoroughly explain how war generates money and who profits exactly? The tax money funds the war and the corporations profit from getting oil from the invaded land? Am a stupid, pls help

I agree that they would have just been killing each other for a while but it's part of their "holy" book to spread Islam by lies and the sword, and to not tolerate any non muslims. That is why the first crusade happened and the second retaliatory crusade happened. They raided europe and africa. Then the Christians attacked the middle east because they attacked Jerusalem.

all lives matter. doesn't make an obligation to save them.

people just oppose deliberately killing them.

Maybe they're going to pee in the oil

Yes, yes I do enjoy telling sandniggers how to behave and stealing their oil.

Why a parking lot? It already sucks, blowing it up isn't going to increase local traffic.

The issue is that we´re not even invading them. We just come to fuck shit up and leave until we are displeased again. If we were invading we have at least a little care about the future of the land and its citizen. But here no, we just come, stay for a while and them leave with people having no vision whatsoever of what to rebuild for a society.

>implying liberals aren't just watered down conservitards

Yeah you need to learn about how the budget works. The so-called "military industrial complex" is who profit from war.

Thankfully ISIS picks up the slack.
Fucking morons.

Well hopefully they build a fucking McDonalds

>2017
>still replying to obvious b8 threads

that's just sad. sage in all fields

And that is why America was never great. People like you.

>Dubya dindu nuffin

We'll need a place to park all the trucks when we go in to harvest the only thing of value that land ever produced, oil.

Hey, I gotta kill time while the cloths are in the washer. I already cleaned the kitchen and did all the sweeping.

The (((greedy oil men))) should be tried for their crimes and punished accordingly. Still doesn't mean the rest of us should have to endure the muds for (((their))) wrongs.

No you are wrong.
No I will not explain because youre an uneducated buzzfeed millenial cuck.

Source: Me- M.A. European History

t. Oil Company Rep

Fuck off, snowflake

Implying you need to be white to be conservative.

Then it gets blown up by goat fuck mcgee and his suicide vest

They're poor as fuck and have nothing to live for thanks to looting by zionists like you.

Enjoying college? Still living at home, or are you on your own for the first time?

>while the cloths are in the washer
>cloths

What is this barbarian dialect?

I'm 30 years old

Nice one. Did Jon Lebowitz give you that?

inb4
>hurrr conservatives aren't educated
I'm finishing up my Master's in Math

>I'm 30 years old
then you should know better than swallowing the regressive left's crybaby arguments with hook, line & sinker.

actually it had nothing to do with oil you retard. After the world wars western nations reshaped the middle eastern world, despite not fully understanding the complex ethnic groups and rivalry's of the region, essentially forcing groups of people who bitterly hate each other into the same countries and giving one group power over the other. So in short kys you stupid nigger

Well...to be fair. Muslims kept the knowledge of medicine; physics; astronomy; philosophy; poetry; engineering; maths etc etc
..while the europeans, after the fall of Rome, went into a dark millenia of wars & religious dogmas & plagues....so..you know....

I don't hate jews in general. Only the megalomaniacal cultural Marxists who are trying to overthrow western civilization. I don't hate all sjws, many are just blinded by their own pompous self-righteousness.

>muh colonialism

Iran and Saudi Arabia are the two muzzie states that never got colonized by the West. Look at them new. Total rubbish.

Bomb them

>American corporations, their influence over policy

Please ignore the Jewish lobby in the USA which openly advocates for invasion of Muslim countries, and keep deflecting the blame onto nameless "corporations"

bump

They were great librarians for all the knowledge Europe and the Orient accumulated.

Mossedegh was dime-a-dozen Middle Eastern strongman who started cockswordfighting everyone before he reached full chub. The messianic ideal of Mosaddegh is a post-revolution creation by the theocrats to help legitimize themselves despite their vitriolic conflict with him following his political maneuvers against them (they were one of his allies that he tried to marginalize).

I believe it is written SJWs and not Jews.

That's admirable and all but in the context of this thread it is irrelevant. We are talking about policies now.

how about just kill all non-whites? the world would be so much better off
>no more greedy kikes
>no more violent mudmonkeys
>no more murderous mudslimes
>no more financial beaner parasites
>no dengenerate gook culture
>no more drunken injuns that rapes children
>no more pajeets shitting in the streets

Still bluepilled in thinking it was American greed that fucked up the middle east?

Globalism did this shit, (((THEY))) did this shit