Why are you still thinking about her Sup Forumsro? It's time to let her go

Why are you still thinking about her Sup Forumsro? It's time to let her go.

Fuck you, op.

i will. thank bro

Thought this about a few girls tbh.

Saves the hurt of when you're together and eventually a better guy comes along who she inevitably gets the feels for.

This is her bros

nope, cause she is dead...

unfortunately prob true

is this reverse friend-zoned?

I'd say it's being logical/realistic.

I am trying... starting to get with another girl atm

If it were in my capacity right now, I would severely injure and maim you op.

>havent had a gf or anything in nearly 10 years

>just woke up from a dream about my one ex

>shes been through at least 5 other guys since me and we havent talked in years

this is the part where you tell me to kill myself right?

i don't because there's more to life than pussy.

that's a pretty elementary principle. i can make myself cum faster with my hand anyway.

I used to be exactly like you, except I had a 5 year streak of nothing after my equivalent ex

Then I got with 3 different hot chicks last year (1 one night stand, 1 spring/summer fuck buddy, 1 now GF), and the original ex means next to nothing to me now.

tl;dr, go get laid

What happened bro?

Not really so much anymore, she randomly appeared at the pub yesterday and wanted a chat with me, she ended up crying her eyes out and I think we kissed after that.

Sucks for her boyf kek

Then I went to a party and had awful drunk sex with some sober girl. Regret.

Reminding me isn't exactly helping.

Are edgelords common in these threads?

Becuase i havent loved anyone so much as i loved her and she guy another guy and left me.
I cant see or think of her without feeling like shit. I miss her, but its better this way.
shes unstable and has 2 kids and a crazy ex-housebound.

I just need some time to find someone else.
Someone where i can dedicate my life and my love to.

Pic related. Its my ex

Two years passed a week a ago. Fuck, I need to move on already...but for some retarded reason I cant.

i guess me and my sister ended up having more food allergies than even makes sense, we're both underweight, she could end up on a feeding tube with some of her symptoms, and apparently my shit can cause schizophrenia and mania, which explains a lot

chin up, if the breakup doesn't crush you she would've in bed anyway

Put her in her place fast

Thats correct. Thanks.
But she was fantastic in bed

im with ya. its been over 3 years for me and I still think of her daily

Atleast we are still young. I'm 22.

and i was getting over my break up.

ouch.

I-I'm 28...

Brandi Seabolt

Basically just spend months trying to be with this girl that I'm still in love with. We mess around a few times but she never actually let me fuck her. Now she has a new guy that's she's whoring herself out to. Told her its over and we shouldnt be friends and now her and I are at each others throats. Just sending nasty and mean texts to each other back and forth. Been going on for days now.

I'm trying to let her go but she keeps coming back with more insults or long emotional texts. I can't seem to get her away from me. I tried letting her down easy but she didn't take it well at all and just taking it all out on me

How's Portland?

Bump

Let it go user...

And let her go.

this
I had 3 year stroke, then got a gf last year, ended last week

i dont care about sex, my health has been failing me for years, i knew it wouldnt do shit for me, but im just now starting to get it back, i just want to not be alone all the time

I have the sneaking suspicion your quite a young fellow. Mate, you got to go get other pussy. Pining for the one who was your 'first' is far from healthy and is holding you back in your life.

One of my co-workers was engaged years ago until she died. He doesn't talk about her much but I can tell he thinks about her a lot.