Wtf I hate McDonalds now!!!!!

wtf I hate McDonalds now!!!!!

That's it, I'm doing my business at Burger King from here on out. Brb, going to order a triple whopper and some chicken fries.

I had a friend at the time who did this unironically.

The entire premise of the movie is garbage anyway. Yes, if you eat the biggest meal portions they offer 3 meals a day, you will end up fat and unhealthy.

Implying Burger King isn't vastly better. Their whoppers are god tier for that level of fast food

>triple whopper and some chicken fries
are you me?

Big Macs>W(mayonaise)hoppers

Are you a big guy?

I don't like fast good but Bubba King chicken fries are superior to any other fast food.

Its also like 12 years old

because of him i can't supersize my meal

thanks for removing choice!

The big and tasty AKA quarter pounder deluxe is the best shit burger out there

The same can happen by eating too many oranges a day.

did they really fucking remove it?

That synthetic spray-on smoke flavor on their meat is disgusting.

Based gym teacher played this movie for us when physical health class marking period rolled around in high school

Felt physically unwell after about halfway through but it's an interesting watch
Yeah, at the end of the movie there's a disclosure saying that after the movie aired, they removed the super size option from micky d's menus. They claimed it "had nothing to do with the movie" but I'unno.

Yeah, like over a decade ago

>wtf I hate _____ now!!!!!
why are stupid people so enamored with this maymay?

You guys remember the headlines saying "Obesity Extinct" after they got rid of the Super Size options?

Me niether

McDonald's stock has been in steady decline for a while. I'm not saying this movie is responsible, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a contributing factor.

wtf I hate stupid people now?!

Supersize Me was made by Burger King and affiliates

terrible documentary, designed for retards

>Tfw no big extra in Canada anymore

It's our big N tasty and I miss it

no it isn't you dumb fucking neckbeard

MCD stock is up 30+% since they announced all day breakfast

fuck off