Why dont girls ever start conversations on tinder?

why dont girls ever start conversations on tinder?

they feel entitled, no matter how ugly

they don't need to

Kek, he thinks girls never starts conversations :^)

Tinder has shown me how boring girls are.

absolutely right.
an average looking chick still receives absurd amounts of messages

Because they don't have to.

Tinder is there for YOU to start a conversation, thinking they actually want to talk to you. The women on the other hand have the authority of whether or not to bother responding to you, regardless of what kind of person they really are.

Take note. This is how women control marriages and other relationships as well.

Why...it's almost as if guys wanted sex so badly they would stick their dick in something average, I'll tell you!

Lol are you stupid?

girls can literally pick who to match with, out of 10 likes they will get 8 matches, even fat ugly girls still get matches and hundreds of messages, so why would they bother to initiate the convo if they have 10 other guys just as good messaging her at that same moment?

And any above decent looking girl will get any single match she wants

can confirm
would fuck almost anything. average females included

Relax buddy, if you want, you cam stroke your dick to a video of a girl ten times hotter taking it up the ass. There's probably even a video out there where a girl breaks down crying and the guy who's fucking her ass tells her, "This is what you get for not messaging first." Being a guy isn't all bad. Harder to get sex? Yes...but when you get it, holy shit!

No no no. They will look qt all 5heir natchrs and say, "What would my friends think?" Then they will choose the hottest guy, who is also the biggest douchebag. Then they will get fuck in the ass, and end up carryi g a mattress around campus. Being a girl isn't the Christmas every day experience you think it is?

Wanna get back at that girl who ugnores you? Find one wjo doesn't snd mske her come. Then when you come across matress girl, you can laugh really hard.

That sounds like something a woman would say.

If you are a woman, this pic is for you.

i've never been with a girl but guys are much more approachable and if you dont find queens they're alright.

No one, absolutely no one would be confused as to why this was the case 10 years ago, 20 years ago.

Men have to seduce women, women judge their suitors.

Every seen a nature documentary where the males display for the female in competition with other males?

That's what it is, we're animals it's not a mystery. Seducing the woman is your job.

they don't have to

20yrs ago not every single girl in the west knew she could get almost anyone she wanted. Now they know. That's the difference. To think that this is not going to change the dynamics of male-female interaction somehow would be ignorant.

They do. My current girlfriend messaged me out of the blue on Tinder.

Try looking and behaving like a beast worthy of mating with.

wrong. its just their biology

men chase after women. that's how its always been.

the missile chases the target. if women went after men its like a missle silo being launched from the ground and trying to land on top of the eiffel tower.

I'm male. Sorry. Married, too.

I tinder a lot when I'm drunk, so sometimes what I see the next morning isn't great. Very unattractive girls will message first.

>women can get anyone the want

lol no

Not everyone is attractive. Not everyone can be attractive. If you are attractive...good for you. Enjoy the pussy you get. Not everyone gets it, or can get it.

would you go out and get a job and work if people were always giving you money... so much so that you could live off of it?

it doesnt make sense for someone to reach out for something when they have all the choices to choose from already coming to them.

Men are supposed to chase women. That's just how it is.

I know your first instinct is to think "that's unfair!"
But think what it's like to be a woman. Their greatest asset is sexual service, and babymaking. That's it. Once they hit age 30, their worth decreases DRAMATICALLY.

As a man, you have the ability to gain worth over time.
Women are like an Onix. super pretty and useful early in the game, but nearly useless later on. You are like a Magikarp. Life sucks and everything is really hard right now, but struggle for long enough and you become a goddamn typhoon-spitting Gyarados.

Who wants a spitter?

Bro unfortunately if you aren't good at being a fucking flashy douche tinder isn't for you

I'm in uni and have only talked to one really chill girl

They're out there though

They do. Why, they don't with you?

This post is great on so many levels.

Everyone has the capability of looking at least relatively attractive.

Work out, maintain good hygiene, have confidence. Do those 3 things and you'd be surprised what happens.

If you read it again, you'll notice i wrote almost anyone. Still im pretty sure you know what i mean

It's an exaggeration. If you are not a good looking guy, romance is very hard. Sex is much more difficult to obtain. Women do not have the same hard time finding a willing partner. Tinder does a good job of showing this dynamic. The claim "any girl can get any guy" is obviously false. Were it true, girls would ask guys out. But the bitterness is real and manifests for a completely logical reason, which is hard to fathom if you are Chad or female.

You're a pathetic idiot this isn't true at all.I'm 250lbs and have slept with 10~ women from tinder in the last year.

you're obviously under 25 years old and only try to date blonde woman in sororities

I am 5'3" tall. Tell me how you would make me "relatively attractive."

You're over 25? Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums you dinosaur

My cousin has gotten bitches to message him first on tinder a lot,most he dont like..

>settling for used goods

Well, it does happen, they just don't tend to be the best looking

If you insist on phone-posting. Would you please at least proof read? God.

I didn't even read this retarded, error filled, shitpost.

kek natalie

Should I text a girl on tinder that didn't reply to message again? Like, she asked how it is going, I replied two days ago and still nothing

that super like was an accident

overall those are not bad for German girls though

>would fuck almost everything
>average females included
If you would fuck almost everything you most probably only fuck average and below average girls so no need to "include" them

Don't. If she was interested she would have replied.

knee implants?

Sorry, physically you're fucked.

Your next hope lies in becoming a charming, interesting person who can hypnotize dumb hot bitches.

Because they are entitled and socially retarded.

Get you a green suit, a hat with a buckle on it, and tell people you're a leprechaun.

You'll be swimming in pussy.

LOLOLOL actually trying to get laid off tinder

Kill yourself. Getting laid is easy as fuck without an app retard

P.S. lose weight you fucking fatfuck

OK.

My first and only match.

Get swoll and wear high heels.

go to Philippines or somewhere else with an average of short people.
>at least you are not a midget.

Because most of them don't need to. Also, you are probably not attractive enough

why don't girls start conversations ever? bc they want to be in control. they would rather be the employer than the employee applying. get it? check em

Auch bei Bernd klappts.

OP has to be some fugly.

vlad's_vodak_cellar.jpg

Oh fuck yes, just the post I was looking for! The nature of courtship and the women's inner workings from a guy using Pokemon analogies. The search is over. Thanks bro

Because they have like 50 unread messages at any time. The only times a girl ever messaged me first was when we knew each other in real life.

I wonder what she's look like bald?

wow nice. Was zum teufel ist der lila blitz?

They do, one i twenty!