What is the weakest Star wars character who can beat the Hulk 1v1? Weapons are allowed, but no vehicles

What is the weakest Star wars character who can beat the Hulk 1v1? Weapons are allowed, but no vehicles.

Also canon characters only

elan sleazebagano

C-3PO

Biff

Probably someone who is good with a lightsaber cause I doubt blasters and grenades will do anything to him. Plo Koon should be able to take hm.

I'm assuming you mean MCU hulk.
Comic hulk is pretty much totally unkillable in every way, and one of the strongest characters in all of Marvel

does this look like Sup Forums?
take your gaymer autism back already

could you cut through him with a light saber?

No, probably not.
And even if you could, I think he could probably heal at such a speed that he wouldn't be damaged by it

Could Yoda use the force to calm Hulk?

never work. He heals too fast. Lightsaber cuts too cleanly and he'd heal pretty much instantly after being sliced. Even if you sliced his head off it would just heal right back up.

Even Professor X has trouble controlling Hulk so no.

what if you shot him with the death star?

what if you shot him with the death star laser? direct hit

i think not, buy IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL

What if you just used the lightsaber like a mixer and turned his head to mush?

He broke Wolverine's adamantium, which is the strongest metal. I doubt the death star would kill him

He's a sizeable lad

Can the hulk be killed if attacked at the cellular level?

How would an encounter with pic related go down?

What about Starkiller Base then?

b..but deathstar destroys planets? what would be left? does he go back together like the T-1000 or is he just so tough he doesn't break to begin with?

not trolling genuinely enjoy shit like this

Use the force to shoot him into space and let him float forever

Couldn't any decent Jedi just mind trick hulk into nuking himself?

He would be healing AS he is cut, I don't even think he'd die.

He literally can't be destroyed. At all. They establish that a lot. I don't even know if he WOULD be cut by a lightsaber, or any kind of energy weapon. He isn't killed by Cyclops's lasers.

Its sort of inconsistent. I think he heals at first, but then the angrier he gets, the less he'll even break to begin with anyway?

His body would 'reject' it or some shit.

surely the rageful chaos of the hulks mind is impervious to the force and its mind tricks, that only works on the weak willed anyway

Any kind of radiation basically just makes him stronger. Nuking would make him stronger.

He's a bullshit character

Um, excuse me, but Star Wars is NOT about DragonBall Z power levels. You can thank the prequels for ruining the mystical aspect of the force, and if you seriously enjoy them then there's obviously something wrong with you. I'm sorry you can't get laid user.

so what your saying is.. he could be launched into pic related (hottest known star in the universe) and just sort of swim around in there like a ja-fucking-cuzi?

Yes.
He may be able to be killed by going into a black hole or something?
I don't remember. If he can, I would be willing to bet that there is a later 'form' where he isn't

>The Hulk has magic healing that makes him win
>Except against Batman of course

This is why no one respects comic book fans. They are on par with DBZ watchers.

>Cut off Hulks head with a Lightsaber
>No it's ok I have this obscure comic that explains how he could survive it.

Bruce Banner is a smart guy
I don't think it would be possible

does Bruce have any sense or ability of control when hes Hulk mode? movies seem ambiguous to how much control he maintains

Depends on the continuity.
I think in the MAIN continuity, he originally had no control, but now has full control.
Though the angrier he gets, the less in control he is, or something?
He gets stronger depending on how angry he is.

I'm really not a marvel expert, I used to read comics years ago

>no no all these things wouldnt work cuz hes strong nope not possible hulk is best hero cant be beaten ever becaus so strong

You can't beat the Hulk, just make him more mad.

HULK punched his way out of a black hole.

Think about this for a second...now, do you think anyone can beat him?

>Obscure
Literally in every Wolverine vs Hulk, X-23 vs Hulk, anyone with blades vs Hulk you see that the guy has regeneration well above Wolverine (who btw survived just fine to a point blank nuke). Is it bullshit? yes, but that's how the character was made, Hulk is literally unkillable.

>inb4 they killed Banner recently
Yes, they did, but was only possible because Hulk left his body and is now a Korean boy

If there's someone who can beat him up, it's Popeye.

Nobody is defending the logic behind it, or the character, but to Caesar what's Caesar's, Hulk is bullshit made form, he's like Marvel's Superman and only writers can beat him

Episode 9 Rey. She'll be able to collapse whole star systems with the force. She can dilate time with the force and kill Banner as an infant.

That is literally how comics work.

Already been tried, both, neither worked.

You forget Hulk has 50+ years of history, at least one issue every month, you run out of normal stuff pretty fast and then you go full retardo with what he can do and what others did to him. Literally whatever you might think was already tried.

I don't LIKE the hulk. I don't even like comics, really.
I'm just stating how ridiculously overpowered he's written to be. He basically can't be beaten ever

I don't really like this, I makes the avengers obsolete, the villains obsolete, the politics behind the civil war movie obsolete, the answer to why anything in the MC universe is now just "because Banner allowed it to happen"
cheers for the responses though bro

>Hulk left his body and is now a Korean boy
wait what?

even superman had Kryptonite.. this hulk shit is just ridiculous

Any light side Jedi could probably calm him down right?

capeshit and anime are entirely this
appeals to children

Amadeus Cho is now Hulk

As for Hulk's kryptonite, he has two weaknesses, one is the writers, the other is that he doesn't start omnipotent from the start, he needs to "build up" rage, you can't kill him but you can punch him to space into another planet and forget about him because he's now too far and he didn't rage enough to develop enough strenght to travel through space. You didnt' kill him, but at least he's not a threat for you in the immediate future.

And yes, he can breath in space, and if he's mad enough he can even travel jumping from one planet into another...yep, ridiculous bullshit.

>wait what?
Oh, right, the Hulk is like a spirit thing that inhabits bodies now. Not just a genetic mutation. The Hulk left bruce banner, and now he's in an asian kid

>You forget Hulk has 50+ years of history
Yeah but there are different canons. An earlier version of Super Man was able to survive the Universe ending. For the most part in "who could beat x" threads, you discount the autistic shit from more than a couple of decades back.

Depends on the plot, people like Charles Xavier, Empath, Dr Strange etc have tried and utterly failed, yet a little girl succeeded.

Marvel has gone to shit lately. They want to cram SJW crap in everything. The Female Thor had literally gone on rants about feminism in the official comic. And even outside of identity politics they've been getting shitty. Red Hulk was so fucking stupid

Marvel is not DC, unless were're talking about a What if, Hulk has remained the same fir 50 years, Marvel universe doesn't retcon itself every 5-10 years like DC. Spider-man from his first comic is the Spider-man now just with some years behind his back

Cyclops' laser isn't the same as what Star Wars uses. ("Concussion wave" or whatever the fuck vs. Superheated explosive bolt of space magic) Obviously hand weapons still wouldn't do much, but some of the bigger ordinance would at least be taking chunks out of him if accept that a lightsaber could cut him.

Carbonite freezing would be impractical, but would it work at all?

If all else fails, Death Star the local sun. (Or carpet bomb the entire solar system, thanks JJ!)

Beat the Hulk as in knock him out, yes. Kill him, no. But that's just because comic characters are generally unkillable.

If stuff like the Phoenix force, that literally eats entire solar systems in one go, didn't kill him I guess nothing from SW can

>one of the strongest characters in all of Marvel

I hope you mean one of the strongest well-known characters. He's only strong for a non-cosmic being. There are Skyfathers and then the Omnipotent beings start coming in.

>There are Skyfathers and then the Omnipotent beings start coming in.
Pretty sure he's beaten most of these types of characters

Except he never ever did. Fucking hell all this wrong information ITT

Bruce Banner just got killed off champ

Kek, hulk got trampled by Zeus and you expect him to take on galactus nd shit?

Nigger I know like nothing about this. Only that he seems to have beaten basically every marvel character at some point and has been literally unkillable before

Bruce Banner isn't hulk anymore, champ, that why they were able to kill him, champ

>Blasters don't do anything to the Hulk
>Lightsabers do
I realize I'm probably opening a Pandora's box here, full of Star Wars science splash-books, but aren't Lightsabers basically the same as a blaster bolt, only maintained?

Anyone who can use the Force to the point where they on the "Size matters not" level.

Just hold him up in the air until he calms down.
If he doesn't, look for transport and hold him outside the spaceship while you fly into the black void, then leave him there for a while.

He got scared by ghost rider waking up

you wanna buy some death sticks?

Hulk is fueled by radiation
Godzilla eats radiation
Godzilla eats hulk

>Hulk has remained the same fir 50 years, Marvel universe doesn't retcon itself every 5-10 years like DC. Spider-man from his first comic is the Spider-man now just with some years behind his back

>Bruce Banner isn't hulk anymore

What did he mean by this Sup Forums

And ghost Rider got scared of him during wwh

Except he never has beaten everyone. Hulks level is that he is the dtrongest of earths heroes. But there are beings like the skyfathers and space beings like galactus that consider hulk a fly

I'm pretty sure he meant it like:
>The title might be passed down, but the character itself who held the title doesn't get everything redefined about who and what they are, they just lose the title and occasionally their power

Ghost Rider is a magical being,it's established that magic can hurt the Hulk since the 70s

Remained as not retcon like DC

No, it was during ww hulk that ghost rider scared him

But he will just thunderclap your ass when you hold him up

>black void
hulk already survived that, twice if I'm not mistaken

has anyone tried tickling hulks balls?

The best hope you could have is to hit him with the Death Star but even that would only knock him out and not kill him.

I don't know.
The whole "size matters not" thing that Yoda said, implied to me that once you've figured this out, you can literally exert infinite amount of... well, force. Manipulate anything, anyhow.

Then again, pretty much everything about the OT has already been retconned, so maybe I shouldn't trust in what a green rat in a swamp said.

Well, I'm not saying it could kill him, but it could make him stop being a problem for a while.

Yes and it actually worked.

shit forgot the pic

>Is there a Mrs Hulk...

Physically no one
The Hulk can literally punch entire planets into oblivion
I think the only way would be to subdue him emotionally along with use of mind tricks in hopes to bring Banner back.

Obi-Wan with High Ground Advantage

Doomsday could

OP power level Hulk vs. the Flash, who wins?

Not us that's for sure

>Hulk left his body and is now a Korean boy

im glad i stopped reading comics after fear itself

Flash.
I mean in a fight, probably the Hulk on account of infinite endurance, but in general the Flash.
>Hulk can punch things really, really hard
>Flash can punch things infinity hard
That's got Hulk beat at most things he does in power, and then add onto that all the other shit Flash can do just because.

So yeah, the Flash might not be able to straight up defeat the Hulk, but anything the Hulk can do outside of surviving, the Flash can do as well and then some.

But he can just heal and then wait until the flash gets tired, right? The flash does have to expend energy.

Flash, fairly easily. Can't beat what you can't touch.

Again, the Flash can probably not defeat the Hulk, on account of the Hulk being basically undefeatable due to his endurance, but that's why I specified that the Flash wins in power.

The Flash is the Unstoppable Force, and the Hulk is the Immovable object, basically.

(That being said, I think a version of the Flash actually became one with the Speedforce, which is right up there with being literally god, so who knows.)

Comics are so retarded

>jumping from one planet into another
fucking comic writers, orbital mechanics is a thing for a reason. If Hulk jumped with enough speed to go directly from one planet to another, he'd impact with enough force to fucking wreck that planet.

Completely unlike films

>Hulkzilla

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Getting this hot and bothered over the ridiculous amounts of retardation shat into comic books...

Nothing fucking matters because literally all sides of everything can be explained every which way to sunday with some more literary diarrhea.

Oh, so and so man died? Nope, there was a prophecy that he would outrun the 8th dimensional reaper who was also his cousin and his life force lingered before reinhabiting the souper suit made by insert villian and he's now evil but he's actually being mind controled by insert sometimes villian.

"BUU - UH TT, WHAT IF HE WAS FIGHTING YODEL FROM STAR WAHRSSSSSSS, OMG, MOOOM!!! I JUST MADE A MESS IN MAH PAHNTS"
- Tard #6129383

>95 posts and 9 images
>ctrl+f prime
>0 results

Super(boy|man) Prime is the answer, an equally bullshit character.

You guys realize that any character in anything, particularly comics, is only as strong as the writer feels necessary for a particular story, right?

It's why Superman jobs so hard with the Justice league, because he should be able to clean shit up completely on his own given the precedent established by other writers.

Godzilla wasted pretty much every superhero group in Marvel till they lost the license.

Couldn't an adept and agile Jedi just 'Black Knight' the Hulk so fast he becomes nothing but a torso?

Probably some truly powerful force user.