So what was so special about this faggot? We are told, not shown...

So what was so special about this faggot? We are told, not shown, but told that he was the most powerful Jedi of all time, but we never see him do anything all that remarkable. In fact, he literally does not do a single fucking thing in any of the prequels that other Jedi were not capable of.

Why is there this small but vocal resurgence of appreciation for the prequels on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing. He's not special, everyone just wants him to be """the chosen one""", because they want to have something to cling to. He can't handle the pressure and snaps, which results in his turning to the dark side and doing stupid shit.
Basically a regular faggot overhyped by others and mentally crushed by their expectations.

nobody's claiming they were well-executed, but they at least sort of had a narrative reason to exist. episodes 1-6 tell a complete story. jjstarwars is just a cash-in.

he had the over 9,000 midi chlorine count

that's what's so special. Lucas went full Dragon Ball.

>So what was so special about this faggot?

Super high midichlorian count, nearing Yoda's. His potential for greatness was there, until he fucked it up and got his limbs chopped off. Also he has no dad, his mom claimed he was a virgin birth so Qui-Gon assumed the force "willed" him into existence

LOL. You mean the other Jedi MASTERS that were shown? Those who have at least 20+ years on him in age. Some having hundreds of years on him. Or are you comparing him to the Jedi Master/Sith Lord that in his second attempt, disarmed and beheaded? Or are you comparing him to anyone Jedi ever that got his legs chopped off, and most of his surface tissue lit on FUCKING fire from LAVA? Oh, and he lived, thanks purely do to his strength in the force, and was able to be put back together again and then went about unifying the galaxy under him and his master's thumbs.

So... yeah you are a moron.

The point of his character was his potential.

You again? When are you going to shut the fuck up about "DragonBall Z" power levels and shit? Are you seriously this upset about a movie that you go full-autist every time you see a Star Wars thread? I honestly hope you're just trolling because I can't fathom the idea of someone being this much of a baby about moving pictures on a screen.

His nuanced perspective on sand.

> Comparing the narrative of two completed trilogies to the first entry of an uncompleted trilogy

I've heard rumors of this level of autism, but I never imagined I'd witness it in my lifetime

>I can't fathom the idea of someone being this much of a baby
>he says at the end of a ridiculous tantrum

he was a good friend

SPACE JUDAS

Exactly. They even had characters in the clone wars cartoon that were orders of magnitude stronger than this faggot (Pong Krell)

>people calling darth vader a faggot

THIS IS WHAT LUCAS DID TO STAR WARS

Could've been shown better, I agree. They did obviously show he was as capable as the strongest Jedi masters at a very young age. He beat Dooku after all, who battled Yoda fairly evenly. With time, he would've become an unstoppable beast.

>what was so special about this faggot?
He was Darth Vader. That's it. There's nothing else to it other than he was Darth Vader.

"He's an iconic character, right? Let's make the entire prequels all about him!"

He killed count dooku and offscreen killed another jedi master during episode 3 during the temple raid.
In a straight up fight with no weird lava environment Obi Wan would have gotten rekt

i think it's mostly just a backlash against the overwhelming hate they usually get.

And they are sort of right. The prequels aren't that bad. They also aren't very good or memorable. They are almost aggressively mediocre I'd say.

People wanted them to be empire strikes back awesome times 2 and that's why they were so dissapointed with Lucas's lazily filmed play it safe toy commercials.

>In a straight up fight with no weird lava environment Obi Wan would have gotten rekt

PROOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4

>i like to completely ignore facts about characters

We are shown him doing remarkable things at many times in the films, what are you talking about?

He was Yoda. That's it. There's nothing else to it other than he was Yoda.

"He's an iconic character, right? Let's give him fight scenes in the prequels!"

LIST 5

Yes, it makes absolutely no sense that the head of the Jedi order would intervene when an extremely powerful Sith Lord tries to overthrow the Republic.

If he did nothing you redditors would be complaining about it as unrealistic and posting threads like
>is most wise and powerful Jedi in existence
>does nothing and sends less powerful Jedi to die and then runs away to Dagobah

Now go back to ribbit where you belong.

>So what was so special about this faggot?
have you considered that maybe like in works of rr martin, prophecy is bull
>Why is there this small but vocal resurgence of appreciation for the prequels on Sup Forums?
supplementary books and passage of time made them ok
>most powerful Jedi
we are told that he was a jedi general and a good pilot
>he literally does not do a single fucking thing in any of the prequels that other Jedi were not capable of.
he killed the kids and sand

this

>Everyone I Disagree With is Reddit: The Emotional Child's Guide to Message Board Discussion

measuring power potential was not invented by Dragon Ball

>have you considered that maybe like in works of rr martin, prophecy is bull
U WOT, M8?

>has no downvote button so just shitposts when his Reddit opinion on Starkino is challenged
yawn

pong has shit leadership so he had to make up for it with 2 double bladed lightsabers, faggot is not even human

>going toe-to-toe with Prime ObiWan Kenobi & literally fighting him to a standstill
>only losing do to his own arrogance & a last-ditch attempt on Ben's part

Wow, that whole 'unifying the galaxy under him' sounds great. Shame all the prequels were just dragged out horseshit instead of, say, that.

>Obi Wan would have gotten rekt

>tfw your screencaps of an amazing thread surface
Oh I happy

>not spotting sarcasm
git gud

George is a dumbass and embellished all the wrong things. Stop watching those movies OP. No good can come of it.

>can't handle the bantz
>can't stop thinking or talking about reddit
>actually types yawn like a faggot or a teenage girl
You're just not a good fit for this website, kid. Better luck elsewhere.

watch Preston Jacobs

He lifted that big ass statue that one time and defeated a sith lord who was on par with Yoda

>You now notice how ridiculously high that little pikey is wearing his space belt

>you now notice how ridiculously high that little pikey is wearing his space belt
Is it to neutralize Vader's high ground

>the first entry of an uncompleted trilogy
It's the seven entry of a saga and has already made meaningless all the struggles in the previously chapters. That is even worse than a complete reboot, do you understand that or are you too stupid?

None of this means a damn thing because we don't have a baseline to compare it to, nor do we ever see how the multitude of factors other than his powerlevel may have influenced events.
We never see anyone in Anakin's position as grounds for comparison; we're just told he's super awesome and that anything he does is a result of that.
A good screenwriter would show us other Jedi, young and old, in similar positions and Anakin having a clear advantage.

try again.

>watch Preston Jacobs
Why? To hear some salty autist cry because he's wrong about just EVERYTHING?

Why so angry, little guy? Your daddy sodomize you one too many times?

>I AM THE CHOSEN ONE

what did he mean by this?

This.

Episode VII can be judged solely on its own merrits against every other film in the franchise and still comes up lifeless and flat, much like its main actress.

Yes it was. The Dragon Ball manga.

Dameron, Poetry

W e w
e
w

no worries friend he's not the chosen one disney changed it and now it turns out the jedi were wrong and rey is the chosen one

You must be trolling
>Annie as a kid wins a podrace
>Annie as a pilot kicks ass in TPM
>Annie nails Queen Amidala, the other Jedis are betas in comparison
>Annie lands that huge ship in ROTS safely that got cut in half
>Annie kills Dooku with ease after his training is complete
I think Annie didn't really wanna kill Kenobi otherwise he would have destroyed him.

He's special because Darth Vader sold the most action figures and was the face of the marketing. Therefore, George decided Darth Vader had to be the literal center of the Star Wars universe through a hamfisted messiah prophecy.

For all of the memery about George being an "auteur", a TON of his creative decisions were dictated by money.

>that spin

Some shit happens in the cartoons, which is my favorite piece of Star Wars audiovisual media after the OT
It almost makes Anakin a worthwile character, at least up to the point where I dropped.

Star Wars is kinda dumb though seriously,

Better yet, explain this worst casting of the millenium. Why did badass Vader had to become a fuccboi?Would it hurt if they got a less hotter guy, but actually with some charisma and acting chops?

The irony of Toriyama introducing powerlevels to tell people they are nothing and people latching onto them completely never stops making me write stupid empty posts.

Man this character seems almost as badass as Kratos or Nathan Drake, what PS2 game is this from?

No but it would still be shit.
You can't save
>I don't like sand...

I think my favorite thing about the prequels is that we are nearly to the point where Episode I is the best looking of the 3 because it was nearly all miniatures with cgi elements placed in the foreground. Episode II and III with its heavy CGI use ( not one clone trooper was a practical ) are aging like fucking milk.