Be american

>be american
>try to drive a manual car
>get shot

CAN'T BE FABRICATED

jesus fucking christ this is so embarrassing
he left the other two alive
wat a failure as a criminal

Il aurait du passer à la vitesse supérieure...

He deserved to be shot for having a manual transmission in America

I drive manual like everyone else but seriously automatic transmission is way more efficient

I fucking hate manual now. It is not fun in the city and almost only use like 3 gears.

>Amerimurders

they make Africa look good by comparison

Some african probably got murdered since you wrote that comment and the police will never notice or report it.

My father drives an automatic transmission car and he is litterally the only person i know that got one

Good god. America is truly a fucking awful country. Literally Africa tier.

dat American anti-theft

>they make Africa look good by comparison
Who do you think lives in those murder zones in the U.S.?

>automatic transmission is way more efficient

It is not.
The latest 9 gear systems CAN reach the same fuel consumption that manual has. In general they need more fuel.

Americans :^)

>Who do you think lives in those murder zones in the U.S.?
Americans. Whether you like it or not those people, nigger or otherwise, are American citizens and reflect equally as poorly upon your shitty country.

kek

troubled African-American youths

>American carjackers can't into manual
More like American't :^)

Thank you America for making Europe look good.

>i-i am le perfect shifter trust me

automatic is the way to go you fucking retard

only on higher-end model cars generally (those with an actually half-decent gearbox) and it's only a recent phenomenon.

unless you do a lot of driving out on country roads or go joyriding, using manual is nonsense.

i drive a 1986 ford orion
automatic since day 1

manual is for autists

the killers were high in melanin?

High melanin Americans

So all the jihadists are Europeans huh?

If they have European citizenship yes. Is this really something you need me to clarify? Do you understand the concept of citizenship? Do you need me to explain it to you?

>autotranny on such an old car
kek, do you enjoy sucking cocks as well?

The last guy I saw driving auto on such an old vehicle had his leg amputated and was forced to drive auto.

they're Nice at driving manual

>implying we are any better at driving stick

It's not funny when it happens to non-Americans. You should apologize.

I drive manual

yeah so do I but most of us don't

I dont know a single person other than my dad that does t.b.h

Also why are Europoors so butthurt about having a car with manual transmission? It's literally a poorfag option.

because only sissies, gays and women use automatic :-D
real MEN drive stick because they know how to do siiiick shifting action and know how to handle the car the way only real men know
also it's way better and more efficient :_D

>I dont know a single person other than my dad that does t.b.h
LMAO! I know at least 8 people who drive manual. 3 of them are good personal friends and 5 of them are work colleagues. I work in a call centre btw so it isn't some field that would be filled with gearheads. What pleb city do you live in?

Why are krauts so autistic?

>It's literally a poorfag option.
Not here. The automatic transmission has always been an option hence more expensive

He is clearly joking

Guelph, it's a nu-male haven so might be skewed.

>also it's way better and more efficient
I dont get this meme. Maybe 25 years ago it would make sense but not today. I doubt most manual drivers are better than an automatic transmission.

That's what I mean, you drive manual if you're poor.

its considered unmanly, like driving a bike with training wheels.

What would happen if I moved to Argentina and bought an automatic transmission car? Would people go out of their way to insult me or would they just disregard me as a male?

automatic is barely ever advertised
you have to specifically point out you want automatic

if you buy a car here, manual is the default configuration no matter if you buy a shitty dacia or fully decked 100k mercedes

Niggers aren't people.

I wonder if this carjacker was a good guy who never did anything wrong until this but he really needed a car for transportation to his scholarship meeting with Harvard(he had a 4.5 GPA).

lmao I live in Guelph too. And fuck off with your gay buzzwords, nu-male is the cringiest term I've ever heard. Stop projecting your own masculinity crisis onto others. Go live in cambridge if you want to be surrounded by big strong manly redneck men homo.

And I think you're a subhuman. I guess it's true now because I said it you fucking mongrel.

you have to go back.

lel which call center do you work at? Where do you live exactly?

It's funny. Here, everything is advertised with the lowest price possible. For example, fruits and meats are advertised with $/lb units, but theyre charged with a $/kg rate. It's the same with cars, theyre always advertised with the manual price, but teveryone still takes the auto price because barely anyone buys a car fully in cash.

I'm not telling you where I work you fucking idiot. How about you give me your home address? That's what I thought.

Meet me at Riverside in 1 hr, I'm going to kick your ass.

The only people I know that drive manual are ricer wannabes. Driving is a hassle so less work the better. How else can I play on my iphone or eat while driving.

Ima bring my niggas, you best bring yours. Wanna hit up Guelphs finest for some pizza after?

>Ima bring my niggas, you best bring yours.
I literally have no friends

lol