where u at cutie

Dub city: population me.
Actual: Bridgeland Area

chill i'm in killarney

Nice. Lucky you..

Bored this morning?

get on my level

idk man i kind of want to live downtown over by you

i'm just taking it easy, it might be sunny but its still cold. hbu b?

I'm in CO and for a second I thought of moving to SLC for a little while just to try it out. I've beena couple of times and it seems like a really odd area.

Do you like living there?

I'm hungover as fuck and still high and for a second thought that was Denver.

Coloradofag here

im moving to co. springs in july? anything to do there? if youve been there

It's dry and windy and barely a city

my neighborhood

Colorado springs is a shithole.

Those mountains would be nice to hike up, smoke up, and picnic on.

gotta love Detroit

For sure. Most of this state is nice to hike, smoke and picnic to be honest.

Beautiful views everywhere.

have you every been in a terrifying sand/dust storm?

i love slc it is beautiful nice place to get high and chill

>dead horse joke
Some of Detroit is still really rough, but the majority of it is actually not bad and getting better. They opened a Whole Foods there a while ago.

Source: worked in Detroit for a few months. Took a scary stroll through an abandoned block one time and survived.

You're not far from DT though. Do like my area though lol.

Still chilly means a slower morning/day... But also bored.

Is cannabis legal over there?

My nigga. I'm down in Provo. Fuck mormons. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only real person in my vicinity.

fuck no i think utah will be the last state to legalize but with colorado oregon and cali not to far we get great bud here

Visited Alamosa this winter break, hell of a trip, definitely got my fill of snow though.

>2085550 ▶
> (OP)
fuck provo man i hate utah county with a passion thats why i stay in salt lake it is pretty different than the rest of the state

They're not bad, just don't be outside.

I'm two blocks from the tallest building on the right

SLC is a fairly hip town, but fuck living there with all those weird ass mormons and their mormon laws.

Buying booze at the state liquor store was probably the most depressing thing I've ever done.

But there is that sweet nickle arcade by Draper that has a Guitar Hero machine.

You mean Prudential, you cunt.

Call it by its name.

Tromso Northway

Your shit town is a blight on the east coast. It's like a little slice of the shittiest, hippiest part of Washington state.

Not everybody knows it's name, user.

plus major inbreeding

I'm kinda stuck down here. Family 'n shit. Never really had a chance to explore Salt Lake that much. I've heard it's a lot more normal, but I sometimes worry that it might be so "normal" that it comes back around the other side and becomes a liberal hellhole.

ya it fuckin sucks but i grew up here so i am pretty use to it.

Your opinion doesn't matter.

Boston is solid.

Well now they do.

>liberal hellhole
Explain.

crystal coast
>NC

The rest of us would cut you off and sell you to Canada if we could. Shame.

A city that large in Norway would contain the country's entire population.

>I didn't go to college and feel insecure

Southernfag detected.

Aside from the weather, it's a pretty great town and yo clearly know nothing.

That's laughably inaccurate, ked.

Greentexting isn't explaining. Not insecure, just genuinely wondering what you think and whether you actually have a valid thought process or you're just parroting back things you've heard like a lot of people.

Please explain.

You ever been to Seattle or Portland? Hipster douchebags, professionally offended slacktivists. I mean I guess you get that with any relatively large city, but then you also have to deal with the immense Mormon influence. I just kinda get a worst of both worlds vibe from it. But what do I know.

Similar idea to my neighborhood in the USA.

grrrr those liberal mormons

*shakes fist*

I haven't even had a chance to decide to go to College yet, cunt, and the "cons" pile is fucking towering at this point. Furthermore, All there is here is fuckin' BYU, so that's a postponement no matter what.

Yeah some parts of the West coast are unbearably cunty, I see what you mean.

Come to Colorado, it's literally the best of both worlds right now. You have mostly reasonable, kind people but you can still ride horses, fish, hunt, drink smoke weed and shoot guns and do pretty much whatever the fuck you want regardless of which shitty political side you're on and regardless of what shitty religion you're part of.

Tromsø, Norway

Europefag here

lol what an ugly strange building

what city is that?

Boston is the hub of the Universe. The Athens of America. The shining city on a hill for the rest of you cunts to live up to. There is not a smarter city in the world.

NYC makes the money.
DC holds the power.
LA makes the propaganda.
Chicago fills our bellies.
Boston is the brains.

i live in tromsø... and no, that's not tromsø.
also, it's "norway"

Hell yeah, Colorado always intrigued me. Definitely giving it a chance at some point.

Boston is the poor mans New York, and New York sucks

>Boston is the brains

Everyone says that about themselves. You're biased and you know it.

She's a wacky place but a lot of fun

>greatest city on earth sucks

this guy

lol

go back to dumbfuck, georgia

north wales llandudno

worst pussy i have ever had was in bean town

that sounds like your problem, not Boston's, homeboy

>Boston median income is $69,160 a year
>US median income $53,657 a year
>NYC median income is just barely over $50,000 a year
Oh OK.

New York is a cramped, traffic cancer that happens to have a lot of cool things in it. Fuck living there, however.

Sup Forums is shit.

Harvard
MIT
Tufts
BC
BU
Brandeis
Northeastern
on and on and on it goes.

Name me a city anywhere in the world that competes?

FFS. You don't live there. You live in either Oakland or SJ and say "hurr durr bay area."

It's terrible here. Stay where you are until further notice.

Rent's getting expensive, we don't need more people here.

Haha, no. While you're getting trampled in the piss smelling street by a gay black trans-dragon pangendered landwhale, I'll be sitting here, content in the knowledge that I don't live in the worst city in the worst state in the worst civilized country in the world. Assuming the San Andreas fault doesn't drag all you worthless homunculi into Poseidon's fucking trash can by then anyway.

Higher wages from lower demand

You have to pay people to live in that shithole

Boston should be studied by city planners as how not to build a city, the streets make no fucking sense

>/r/iamtoosmart
Where do you live?

i like it well enough. lots to do. can afford to live in a nice house in an older neighborhood bicycle distance from everywhere. if i had to live in an apartment way north/south and had to drive places, i would fucken hate it

Colleges and Universities are nothing more than punchlines now. You better get innovative soon if you don't want to be permanently referred to in the past tense.

Panamá

>Boston should be studied by city planners as how not to build a city, the streets make no fucking sense

The only thing that you said that's actually true lol. Actual city makes no sense and the suburbs aren't any better.

>Boston should be studied by city planners as how not to build a city, the streets make no fucking sense

That's all of New England. The old states pre-date planning, and they're hilly and coastal, so no lazy retarded grid pattern.

naw b/ro, Them boston women pussies are no good. Worked over by to many nignogs. Picked her up in the combat zone, went back to hotel. could have shoved a stop sign up her vagina it was so big.

Suck a fuck Austin and Boulder

>G-Gee, what bad thing's can I say about user's city in order to avoid confronting my own issues.
If you can even stomach living there as it is, you're beyond anyone's help. I don't know what's wrong with you, but at least you're happy, right? Not even kidding, good for you.

18th and Juda
Come at me bro

SLC represent.
Salt lake is pretty cool

participating

The combat zone doesn't exist any more. Hasn't for at least 25 years. Also, coons know their place here.

Protip: you should have said Dorchester

Not exactly in SLC but close!

801 rep here too

Not as crazy as it sounds. They exist.

There's an Infowars sticker on a lamp post in the Smith's grocery store parking lot in Provo Utah. It is there, I can assure you.

SCHWEIZ

Infowars is fucking retarded, but I'm headed to Orem in a few minutes. Might check it out.