Here's my body, Sup Forums. why don't girls like me? I'll bump with random pics from my chan folder

here's my body, Sup Forums. why don't girls like me? I'll bump with random pics from my chan folder

because your body is disgusting ever think of that?

elaborate

??? Wtf happened to your stomach dude? did you have a C section or something?

You look like you've carried at least one child to term

Because most half decent girls prefer personality over body shape. Unless you're a real fugly fuck then you're probably just boring

only two

This.

I'm told my personality's solid. most girls are like "WOW HOW ARE YOU NOT WITH SOMEONE ALREADY" and i answer "BECAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING ME THAT INSTEAD OF FUCKING ME"

god damn, I would just kms.

always thinking about it

Cold hard truth

>Narrow shoulders
>Wide Hips
>Tummy Sag
>Acne on body
>Too Pale Skin
>Glasses
>Shitty hair style

Things you can do

>Drink more water
>Tan
>Bulk up and wear singlets/v neck tight fitting shirts
>change hairstyling (push it up, not sideways)
>work lats and back more to help compensate for hips, bulk

Lol then you're trying too hard or being too nice

This is a standard phrase women use to make themselves appear less shallow.

thank you! Finally someone helpful! to be fair, i normally wear contacts. it's just morningtime here and i haven't gotten out of my glasses yet, and my hair isn't washed yet either. I'm told my shoulders are narrow though. its so shitty. i can't really do anything about it. and yes, i have birthing hips

probably both. but that's who i am, i don't like being mean

Womens does not care so much of the body... Is about how you approach them... And how many money you have in your bank account.

POINT AND MATCH

unless you're me. I've approached hundreds of women in hundreds of different manners. maybe i just need more money

Don't forget to wear singlets.

i guess if it's what girls are into.....

Body is not terribly important to women who are worthwhile anyway. A nice body is only gonna get you some random hookups from time to time, and that sounds nice but it's really not worth it.

Personality is how you win a woman over. A friend of mine is fat, has always been fat, and will probably always be fat. Yet his girlfriend has been with him for like 7 years and she's always been way out of his league in looks.

Same with my cousin, chubby fuck with big ol man boobs, yet still is marrying a sexy ass ginger chick with big ass tits.

It's not about looks, user

Most likely because you are shallow and only care about how "hot" you think your body looks.

but that seriously never works for me. girls seem to just look straight through my personality and instantly say "no." like i said earlier, my female friends really do tell me how much fun i am and how kind i am and whatever, but then they leave with some other guy and I'm always left alone at the end of the night. not saying that i want to get with my friends, but you know what i mean. I'm left alone, and i don't know why. the only thing that makes sense is that I'm an ugly piece of shit, because "being who i am" immediately scares people away.

Things wrong with you:

>Bad hairstyle
>No chest muscles
>Whatever is up with your stomach
>Shaving your crotch to look like it might be a vagina.

I can't tell what you dress like, but your Jockey underwear and generally look kind of gives it away.

Solution:

Haircut - Ask for a number 5 side part, and fade it towards the top. Instead of pushing your hair to the front and side, push it just to the side, or slightly back. Let the top grow a little longer.

Stop caring so much about yourself. It reeks weakness and lack of confidence. Do some chest exercises, don't worry about your arms.

Eat healthier, you look saggy as shit.

Stop shaving your fucking pubic hair so close. Trim it for christ sake, you shouldn't be going for the 'waxed' look, nobody likes it, because it looks like you have a vagina.

Buy clothes that don't have prints on them. Get some slim fit or skinny jeans with stretch in the fabric. Wear darker colours, but not single, sharp colours (think grey heather, marl-type colours)

Good luck.

and, also, i generally always become the "friend." like, girls love me. they love me a lot. but not in THAT way. every. fucking. time.

understood my dude. thanks. for reference, my stomach is shitty like that because i used to be 300 pounds. I'm much, much lighter now, but I'm still trying to fix that. its harder than it looks when its been stuck to you for years

Yes, girls with penises are into this, very feminine penises.

grow some balls

+ยน

Belly pouch is a bit weird and acne might also be a bit offputting to some but judging by your skintone you don't live in a sunny climate and therefore are rarely topless. So it seems very unlikely any girl is going to notice either of these minor flaws. So I would conclude that your body is not your problem.

I'm in this situation too, but I think I know why. it's because i'm a fucking pussy. I could have asked girls out, tell them directly what I want but i'm always too scared. I think you just need to ask and be direct.

ur probably gay