Help Sup Forums...

Help Sup Forums, i live in a 8 story building and im on the 7th floor and there is this faggot family with 4 kids that keep running above me and screaming.I've confronted the wife 3 5 fucking times and nothing has changed.Im really thinking about taking a shit on their welcome matt.Do you have any other solutions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5fT42kJY90
youtube.com/watch?v=BjrQEM8oUNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What time of day does the shit go on?

you know what to do

You are welcome for my perfect engrish. Will post time stamp if i take a shit maybe even a video if i rage enough, im also open to other suggestions.

It's hard to keep kids quiet, i know how frustrating it is but you are just gonna have to man up and accept it.

From 15:00 to about 18:00, 7 in the morning and sometimes at midnight

Throw them off of the roof

I don't give a fuck about the children, they can run fucking outside, its like someone is slamming a fucking hammer

If they're stomping around late at night / very early morning, then you might have grounds for a noise violation complaint. Not much you can do about it in the day time.
Have you talked to the landlord about it?

I'm a faggot in Serbia, nobody gives a shit about "noise complaints" thats why im resolving to barbaric ways to get back to them

> find out if they piss other neighbors off
> form lynch mob
> ???
> peace and quiet

Take a shit on their mat and pull trig (make yourself throw up) all over their door and door handle.

Just me, they are directly above me.

I'd suggest making a poison gas generator, but it'd be tough to keep it contained to just the apartment above.

I can only speak about America. Here no police officer or apartment manager would give a flying fuck about this, since it's children running around.

And DERP DERP children running around is so wonderful.

Your best bet is to move. Don't take a shit on their floor, making things worse won't help the matter.

Very devilish.

you're a dick, OP

Piss in a shallow tray or bowl and freeze it. Then late one night, post it through their mailbox.

It'll melt overnight and they'll blame the piss on one of the kids.

I don't think you would like getting awoken at 7 in the morning with loud stomping noises,screaming etc EVERY FOKIN DAY

Fuck that. They pay the same rent he does. Just because someone breeds does not entitle them to anything.

Buy a cheap bass speaker and put it as close to your ceiling, under their bedroom.

Then play:
youtube.com/watch?v=a5fT42kJY90

I like this idea.

Like this?

Lel fuck the kids in the ass

[/spoiler/] organo [/spoiler/]

OP are you an alt version of me?
I'm literally going through the exact thing.
Me and my girlfriend have filed noise complaint after noise complaint and nothing has been done.
We plan on moving this apartment complex is shit, landlord is shit, and good luck to you too. Suicide runs through my head every single day.

tell the landlord if u have 1

I fucking feel you,at least you are living with your gf...im still with parents.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjrQEM8oUNI

Use that "Mosquito Sound" ....play it as loud as you can, the parents won't be able to hear it but it will send the kids mental......trust me this works!

Play this passive aggressive bullshit or just go confront the father. Ask to talk to the father in private, while the family is present. You can get the gist if he's a coward or not.

If nothing changes confront the father in front door of the family next. The kids won't want daddy hurt because of them and daddy won't want to get beat down and in front of them.

Sounds like you are in the perfect position to handle this as it should be. Fuck etiquette and homeowner association bullshit.