Post yfw you realized taste is entirely subjective

Post yfw you realized taste is entirely subjective.

Thank kek I don't have to fake praise for Kubrick of Refn anymore. I can embrace my love for Snyder and nobody can tell me otherwise.

semen cutie...

Taste is not subjective - there is good and bad taste - but film is an objectively sub-par art medium.

Taste is subjective in that no one is wrong for liking something

It's not subjective in that it comes from life experiences and what you were taught. It's not random, it doesn't make you unique and you can guess someone's taste by asking the right questions about their life experiences

This.

Also, I can enjoy reading reviews and not be influenced by them.

I try to only see official trailers and no other media "previews". Heck, even trailers give a lot of way and some only opt for the synposis and the movie poster.

It took you this long to realize this?

All opinions are valid, user, including the opinion that you're gigantic faggot with shit opinions.

>taste is subjective

t. people with bad taste

>Thinly veiled marvelcuck false flagging

Pathetic.

Are you 1 years old?

This
The transformers movies are the best films of all times and Michael Bay is a god tier director

I unironcally semi-agree with this.

>movies about giant sentient computers being illiterate because they talk niggerish

I hope you go blind and can never see another movie.

Too bad I'm keep supporting them, while you stay in your basement with your fedora on watching your le artsy movies
Lmao

>Snyder fans are pedos

It all makes sense now.

>poorfag who lives in suburbs that don't show artsy movies in public

have fun at the box store complex, hey maybe after you see the next Transformers you can even go to the Cheesecake Factory woooow

Loser lol

what does she look like without a top?

Why are her ears so fucking huge? She's fucking ugly.

illegal

My girlfriend thinks I'm cool, virgin.

Lmao loser

she has some serious sex appeal...

Did I mention she's your mother? See you at Thanksgiving new son.

Loser rflmao

lmao eat my shorts friendo

heh

HOLD THE FUCK UP

Lets just take a step back, and discuss those ears. That's some next-level satellite dish shit going on right there.

Fucking explain.

ooh good one, are you going to tel me "don't have a cow" next?

>eat my shorts
>friendo

suck my steroid-enlarged clit, fagit >:^)

God, I'd fucking nibble on them so hard.

Jesus fuck. I want my neck snap by such a magnificent goddamn monster.

Me too buddy, me too...

>tfw these thighs will never crush your skull like a watermelon as you chow down on that unshaven beav