Which brand do you think is good for a first time smoker? Why? I have smoked tons of pot, but never cigarettes...

Which brand do you think is good for a first time smoker? Why? I have smoked tons of pot, but never cigarettes. I was thinking of getting some American Spirits, since I want something that's smooth and taste semi-great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icp_GJh4R6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Camel Turkish royals ftw

Blue camels are nice to get addicted to, american spirits are generally more nicotine filled

Marlboro is for pussys and hipsters, once you go camel you dont wanna smoke anything else - but generally start with a low amount of nicotine, then work ur way up to the bliss of lung cancer

If you smoke a lot of pot, try roasting a yellow camel and mixing it with ur product, you will save money and once u get used to it you wont smoke weed without it - coming from a eurofag, we only smoke hashish, and that wont really burn on it's own so ive only smoked allgreen about 2-3 times

American spirit yellow box

Amber leaf rolling tobacco

Cyka Blyrt quality cigarettes w. ekstra cancer

American Spirits light blue

Your friend will make fun of you but it's a good cig. Very densely packed too so it lasts for awhile

Filtered lucky strikes if you can find them. Alternatively, American Spirit light blue. Yellow a shit.

roasting?

Don't start smoking.
I have been smoking since I was 13 and every morning I wake up and cough until I gag.

American spirit blues. if you are getting cancer, get it like a man, pussy.

Why don't you vape instead? It has all the benefits of cigarettes and none of the shit that Fucks up your body.

American Spirits are not smooth lol
go with Marlboro Light, not too harsh still give you the buzz

Any1 in here from the US?
Why cant you buy Lucky Strikes anywhere? Isnt it a american brand? I'm in NH

It doesn't matter, if you've never smoked before it's gonna taste like dogshit for a while.

To be honest, I think you're dumb for even starting but go with the Lucky Strikes.

just don't smoke you fucking cunt.

In denmark (pretty much the majority of scandinavia) we roast cigarettes to make the tobacco dryer and tastier, here's a video showing how its done:

youtube.com/watch?v=icp_GJh4R6g

Hey, I smoke Lucky Strikes and you can only get unfiltered in the US. Any place that specifically sells tobacco as their main product will have them. I've also found about half of gas station headshops sell them.

Deez

Camels are a great start. You should determine whether or not you like menthol.

Cock flavor.
You haven't lived until you've smoked a cock OP.

Ty bro, but who wants unfiltered? I would rather roll my own with a filter

Luckys used to be big now a lot of times only a tobacco shop will have them.

ew

American Spirits are a bit strong but additive free so if you do pick up the habit it'll be easier to stop again. They also take longer than other cigs to smoke (approx. 2-3 min longer) because they're packed tighter

Marlboro Reds are strong but the American ones were my go to cigs, great fucking cigarette after a meal or sex

Marlboro Lights are what rich kids smoke, kind of unsatisfying if you're a regular smoker but a good type to dick around with if you're starting out actually

I started on Camels, they're OK. I smoked them for a while actually, but they were just my alternative ciggies when I smoked too many Marbs and my lungs began to hurt

Determining whether or not you like Menthol!

Step 1.) Are you a nigger?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, congratulations! You're a menthol kind of guy!

American spirits are for college fags who think every company but that one puts cancer in cigs

Smoking is for cucks. Anyone who starts smoking after age 15 is retarded but everyone who smokes weed is retarded so OP doesn't surprise me. It's terrible for you and there is no justifiable reason to adopt the habit. Even if you don't get cancer it starts making you very sick after like 5 or fewer years of persistent smoking. I had to quit after smoking for 7 years because I felt like I had a cold 24/7 and I was coughing out black shit on a daily basis... Glamorous

You're a fucking retard. Reds are for men in case you're curious. American spirits are for faggot stoners.

Any1 who vapes in public or generally outside should fucking kill themselves, any1 who vapes e-juice without nicotine should also fucking kill themselves, i vape and smoke, started vaping to smoke less, vape inside in private - smoke outside in public, dont be a faggot user

if you're black sure.

I usually only buy them for special occasions. Even unfiltered, they're REALLY good, but it's too much hassle to deal with and they're a good $3 more expensive than other cigarettes.

But when it's summer and I go floating down the river, they're a must have.

first post best post

This user deserves to get blown by his lady.

Where do you live bro?

I do have to agree with this actually, I started in HS and quit at the end of college. It really doesn't offer you anything except death and it's expensive. Weed at least gets you high, but I cut that shit out too because it kills your motivation to do shit

red lucky strike for life

I thought american spirits did not't have any additives?

I always get newport 100s

I always assumed they was more for gays but that's just me stereotyping. Who says all blacks can't be gay?

Hispanic plug detected

Cigarettes have their place, but not for people who haven't tried them.

For those of us who do smoke, it's a great way to chat people up at college bars. I got laid one time because I had smokes. Some girl came out while I was outside smoking and asked to bum a cigarette. I said yeah but only if she stayed to smoke it with me. We hit it off, then later I came in her pussy.

Marlboro blue

What this user isn't telling you is that although he was unable to smell or taste anything at the time, and nearly unconscious from how winded the sex made him, she did indeed smell like a dirty ashtray and had yellow teeth.

Lol. says the guy smoking niggerettes is a bean.

The majority of brands have a additive free pack, that does not make them healthier - it's like being a fat person drinking diet coke, they think that it makes a difference and that it's healthier - it's not - u're still inhaling the same amount of plant matter and so forth. It will give you cancer, but it's so worth it - and agree, cigs = pussy

I can tell you've really studied your 8th grade health book, but most college kids only smoke when they drink.

Niggers are not intelligent enough to ask for 100s

American Spirit are nice. Can you get rolling tobacco where you are? I highly recommend getting some Golden Virginia, learning to roll a good cigarette and doing it properly.

Smoking is fucking nasty, don't start you'll regret it.

>11 years and quit 7 months ago

Hmm, but he still had sex and you didn't so

CIGARETTES: 1
VIRGINS: 0

Don't flash your ass at me nigger

Yea, or if you've got real patience you can just kidnap them and hold them prisoner. Stockholm syndrome will kick in eventually.

My nigger

Never smoked cigarettes, but i like all of the fruit white owls. I love the taste and smell and i like the headrush. Not sure if it's better or worse than cigarettes, but i personally feel better about not having to inhale it straight to my lungs

Get you a pack of Marlboro Reds or Marlboro Midnights if you're looking for a good menthol cigarette. Marlboro is the king when it comes to brands, but Camels are also a pretty decent brand

Whatever you choose, go with a marlboro. Camels are for pussies.

You're my fucking peasant

10/10 best recommendation, will make sure to try them this summer when i go up the mountains

Dude, I've been smoking for 20 years, don't start. Just heed my advice Sup Forumsro.

Yes daddy

Nice! When you get to the top do us all a favor and jerk off on a bear

i smoked marlboro for 2 years, then i started on camels - they're better, nicer, cooler, chiller, brand design is amazing - and they have an awesome history, where as marlboro is the ultimate propaganda american hero brand - 4 faggots

Your a fucktard pussy user. Either commit or choose. I vape for 2 years now and it's probably the best decision I've made for my health after smoking for 15 years. The only problem most people have with vapers in the public are the cloudbro autists... Also the other benefit is that I can stealth vape at work and everyone just thinks the office just got a fancy air freshener. Also fuck tobacco flavor ejuice it's gross...

I don't know where you're from, but if possible I would suggest you buy fresh tobacco from a grower. It has almost no tar, tastes better (the good shit smells like fresh hay) and is usually way cheaper. I was lucky that we could get fresh cheap bulk tobacco from our neighbors (I'm from Croatia, was getting it from Bosnia)

cigarettes are for when youre high on something else and want to get higher

I actually smoke those too. Had some leftover from rolling some bud. Wanted to get high but had no weed so i tried one of em with the tobacco. Liked the feel and just kinda continued. Only some have them but some stores have vanilla and honey flavors those are my favorite

Camel blue, great taste, burn not so fast and are not so expensive as Malboro is, Try it out and feel which one suits you the best, its like wine, some like white some like red,

Pro-tip from a Pro Smoker, Stick to 6-8 a day.

In a sense you're right, the reason i don't vape in public is because i'm afraid people will think i'm a pussy (which u are, if u vape in public) but i agree with the flavor, i'm a nigger at this point since i only use watermelon flavor - but if you vape without nicotine, just fucking pull the trigger bro

I honestly wouldnt buy tobacco if i was you not because of health reasons but because tobacco is super easy to grow, buy some seeds online and plant it pretty much wherever theres some loose sandy soil... I grew mopan mayan medicine tobacco which is 2.8 % nicotine i rarely smoke it though, maybe should have bought the virginia but it grows huge. to cure it you just hang it to dry in the sun

I went from Camel to Marlboro because I felt like Camel dropped in quality some years ago.
6 months ago I quit after smoking for 14 years and it's the best decision i ever made.

You used "4" instead of "for" that automatically makes YOU the faggot. Oh, and everything else you typed was just utter bullshit.

Camel Filters. Full Flavor. Don't be a pussy and smoke lights or that Turkish shit. Ive been smoking the same brand for 10 years and Ive tried everything.

Ill agree to this and i think it is because all the fuckers burning their houses down. Reds changed too, But Camels foe the win baby.

Pall Mall. Cheap. Burn slow AF

Yes, Just that. CHEAP.

Ok cowboy

You must Just be a weak ass bitch.