Heroinfag here, decided to waste a little time and do an AMA

Heroinfag here, decided to waste a little time and do an AMA

>inb4 kill yourself, already working on it buddy.

Give me all your questions and abuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HeRpYu8cxrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My previous thread died before I could get these responses out. So it's a continuation of sorts.

Started because originally I got into a couple bad car accidents and was on painkillers and then my doctor tried to take me off of them and I freaked out and decided to get H instead because I hated the control my doc had over whether or not I'd be okay or not.

It was more of a control thing than anything.

Good luck with the subs dude. I was on them for about five years, my Suboxone doctor wouldn't keep giving them to me so I had to figure something else out!!

your threads die because nobody and I mean literally nobody gives a fucking shit about an opiate addict, stop searching for attention and thinking you're edgy, and get on methadone immediately

psssffffhh "inb4 kill urself I'm working on it"
7edgy201me

fucking faggot

Biddy biddy bump bump

describe a high..from a moment when u shoot

Methadone is a joke and doesn't make any difference except yougo through withdrawals sooner.

And obviously there were questions you nard. It's called being at work.

Are you going to stop anytime soon?

Well I haven't actually done the needle yet. Don't plan on it but they all say that.

My ROA is not super common but damn does it work.

It usually takes about 15-30 mins to come on but you get an immediate kind of warm feeling and sometimes I get these awesome shivers down my spine that just feel so fucking good.

Then my nose starts to itch like crazy and if I'm lucky I might catch a decent nod.

South Fl ER Nursefag here. I love slamming narcan into you guys via IO (Intraosseous (Bone IV)) and ruining your high.

Also I love when you wake up after I drill an IV into your shin. Looks painful. Fuck trying to get an IV on your used up veins.

Pic related. I love putting these in you waste of resources.

Probably not..... unless the US eases back up on all the laws and rules regarding prescribing opiates.

It's easier and cheaper and having used for nearly a year now, I've actually gotten a better job and more money and I don't always use to get high. I mean I do sometimes but I just really don't have the money to use like that so mostly just use to not be in pain so I try to keep myself in check little bit

I've never OD'd and I don't use needles, i'm glad assholes like you are the one saving us

Video for what it looks like.

So much fun.

youtu.be/HeRpYu8cxrY

Coke head here. This beer and music tastes great with the exhaustion.

wtf....
>mfw it sound exactly like ..codeine...

what the fuck is so addictive in itching as FUCK and histamine lvls going to space

Well codeine is an opiate. There really isn't anything magical or different about heroin. I've taken almost every opiate in the book and I'd place heroin as more potent than oxys but not as potent as fentanyl. But fentanyl sucks.... idk how people get high off that. Have tried and tried!

>Methadone is a joke and doesn't make any difference except yougo through withdrawals sooner

protip: put down the participation trophy. it's not all about you.

you being on methadone makes a hell of a lot of difference to the taxpayer
when you're taking street drugs you're more likely to share needles and catch AIDS/HIV
treatment for those illnesses costs us an absolute fortune
from an economic standpoint it's better for us that you are taking methadone, since it's a lot cheaper than AIDS medication

we don't give a fuck about your withdrawals or whether you like the taste of methadone or whatever else. it's about stopping you from being a burden on society

I used to do a lot of coke when I was younger but I hated fiending afterwards (Fuckin LOL at that), and i couldn't stop thinking about what it was doing to my nose!

Don't use needles sooo what is your Point? I don't even hang out with other addicts

i know its an opiate u idiot..
i also tried loads and figured there is a way to get proper nice high by mixing low potency opiates with benzos, one beer and a joint.
best mix i ever used
300-320mg of codeine
some diazepam or if u want proper nodd - alprazolam
beer
and weed

Not to mention if I'm on methadone I would be using the taxpayers funds and not being on it right now, I use my own money, I have my own job, and I don't rely on fucking anyone

Oh man taking Xanax with it is my fucking jam! That's like my favorite thing on the entire planet. They synergize so well together and it's like one of the best things.

I wasn't saying it like you didn't know that I was just saying there really isn't that much difference between all of them and most people are just freaked out by the name

>society

OP clearly pointed out how society has failed OP.

Why are statists incapable of taking responsibility for themselves?

oops I meant to say they make you go through withdrawl longer.

Maybe society has failed me but I'm not gonna sit here and blame anyone for my own actions.

yup ..i know!
best mix ever...i do miss it so much
>recovered addict here

Tell me about it man. Anyway happy saturday! Ill never touch smack, but I feel ya

Wow that looks fucking brutal.

I never thought I would touch it in a million years either but here we are!!

Happy Saturday to you too dude, have fun with your bad self

Hey if you've managed to stop and you dont need the shit more power to ya!! I don't hate on recovery at all, it works for those who want it!

Same with beer cigarettes and coke I guess. I shouldn't joke but I always do, Id probably be a lot healthier if I smoked heroin.

As long as youre happy thats all that matters

How the fuck do you use heroine without shooting up?

OPisafaggot.

Well you can smoke it. But that is so fuckin harsh on my lungs

So I did A little research online and found plugging it is almost as effective as shooting it without any of the consequences. So I am absolutely a faggot in that regard

Are you aware that you will be a castrated christfag sitting around whining in NA meetings 3 times a week in just six months?

Clean-fag here, never done any drugs in my life,
Want to ask, How is Heroin? How Does it Make you Feel?, explain it to me please,
How does withdraw feel like?

>I'm not gonna sit here and blame anyone for my own actions.

Good on you OP, this is a very helpful quality. So what else do you do with your time?

Hah be glad you don't. Smoking aluminum foil is so fuckin bad for you. Fucks up your memory and you cough up this disgusting stuff for months afterwards.

But hell yeah, thank you dude. Most people don't ever think about that part, being happy. I guarantee you I am leaps and bounds happier than I was when I was underneath the thumb of my asshole doctor. He got a kick out of threatening to take away my medicine every fucking time even though I would always drop clean and always pass my pill counts. He just got a kick out of the fact he had control over our lives and our happiness. I'm still not very happy but I'm definitely happier than I was

Methadone saved my life
I cut ties with everyone...all of em
didnt make any new friends at clinic
on for 2 years and realized my life is actually better with out opiates. I tried getting high again and it makes me depressed and shit fuck that
tapered down to zero and took kratom for first week and had little to no withdrawal
Also got off benzos while on clinic kicked a 4 year habit
you are stronger than you know
decide what you want out of life
heroin or everything else

Like someone poured a cup of warm water in your ear and you fill up with warmth and security no pain no anxiety..wading in the velvet sea

need to try that shit once.

No I definitely won't be. I'll probably continue to use until it kills me or something else does.

If you've ever taken a painkiller it's really similar to that. You just feel kind of a peace and your pain goes away whether it's physical or mental. I know I definitely use it as a coping mechanism sometimes because life is fucking hard and it's especially hard when you're doing it on your own. I'm not trying to get sympathy points or anything I'm just being real and honest. Withdrawal feels like the worst thing you could ever wish upon your worst enemy. Your muscles start to hurt, you start to have cold sweats, you get really nauseous and some people throw up, most people get diarrhea and you want to die. It lasts anywhere from five days to two weeks depending on what you got going on and it is seriously hell on earth. There's so many things people will do in order to avoid feeling that feeling.

At the end of the day I'm the only one responsible for myself so I'm cool with that. I work most of the time and go on dates the rest of the time that I'm not at work right now since I'm just trying to enjoy my life a little bit and have some fun since I had kind a locked myself away in a tower for the last couple years.

Curious, have you ever tried kratom with any degree of success in knocking withdrawals?

Careful bro ya but is more sensetive than you think and you might end up with colon problems that shit is dirty bro this is coming frona recovered xtc boofing addict who fucked up there pelvis for 10 years from plugging god knows what kind of chemical cocktails in my rectum

kratom can stop withdrawl symptoms and can be used as a bridge to getting clean. yes, it really works. buy a bag online today... it will immediately stop your need to use heroin again

Wait until you are older and you actually need it dont waste those chemicals in your brain now fam you will eventually need it to feel exactly how you do now with out it. Its fucked.

Hey. I don't doubt that everything you said is true. I got Bad! and Taxi's when I was younger and went to rehab and was clean for a long time, well if you count being on Suboxone being clean, and it was great! Can't deny that life was pretty decent then.

I thought about all the pros and cons of using dope for about five years before I actually went about doing it. I have thought this out a lot and it's just a matter of what helps me get through the day and makes me not want to fucking offing myself all the time. I know that sounds dramatic but I think about it every day and it's so annoying and pervasive and anything I can do to make that shit stop I'm willing to try.

What works for me doesn't always work for everyone. I don't think I'm more special than anyone I just think some people have different levels of self control and restraint.

Just remember, the difference between medicine and poison is the dose. Not the drug itself.

Every drug, be it alcohol or heroin is a medicine

I want to try Weed before i do anything else. im 24... just got done with college...

Jeez meant to write bad into oxys** my b.

I always figured when the shit hit the fan I would just peace out anyways.

I have never tried Kratom (have heard good things) but that doesn't really help out with my already existing pain problems

It's so crazy you say that because that's almost my motto haha

Damn son! If you haven't done anything yet just don't! You're way better off trust me

We're in this together mate.

I think it would be interesting to see how kratom combined with medical mj could affect opioid users, considering a lot of indica strains are used for their "painkilling" qualities.

You keep doing you, heroin bro. As long as you're not hurting anyone else and it makes you happy my dude.

its weird to me how junkies aren't interested in kratom. It's like you want problems. Kratom is cheap, legal, functional, and EFFECTIVE.

You're stupid for not trying a better alternative, OP

I know LOL, just like to mess with all the junkies and drugies on this thread
That Feel when im cleaner then they've ever been and got a college degree

Hey hey hey ! I've got a degree too, you're just hurting people's feelings now.

I know, i'm truly sorry everyone who's offended by my last statement, not cool, really not.

I would be interested in seeing that as well. I do smoke weed already and I do love my indicas!

D'awh. Nice trips by the way dude.

No, I've heard about it and I've read about it, but I haven't heard much about it actually being an effective pain killer itself and that's kind of what I need to deal with at the root of the problem

I am the junkie in this thread LOL and junkies can get degrees too

Oh yeah hahaha. Quads so godamn close right there.

What tunes you listening to?

So much for the faggot who said that no one would Fuckin care...

Sure.
Kappa

We are at peace brothers, may your body remain a temple and your jokes on druggies fresh.

>junkies can get degrees too
So true, my computer science department had like 1/4 of the teachers on coke.

Kratom is absolutely effective for pain. Try a red or gold strain -- they're best for pain. White is more energetic. Green is more mental.

Oh wow that would've been fucking amazing!

I'm at work right now so the only tunes I get to listen to is the terrible terrible radio... you're only allowed to play easy listening stations. It kills my soul a little bit. How about you, tell me you're listening to something better than me

Live Long And Prosper, my young padawan.

Well thank you for the info! Maybe I will check it out.

I'm not totally opposed to new things I'm just like the average faggot don't like change

Lel.... right once again!

Gone from drum and bass to placebo to fischerspooner.

I remember working in an optometrists and they would only let you put on a CD of soul searching beach music. We had daft punk 1997 (i didnt even bring it there) as well.

P.S If i click on any more street signs i think ill have to get a Sup Forums gold pass

>triggered

Good for you, motherfucker. Get out there and do some good. You've got iron.

Hahah you're a funny dude. I dig it lol

How was it working at an optometrists?? Any good stories? Did you fuxk with anyone while they couldn't see? ...I would...

:)

Nope! I was 16, worst job ever.

Some girl was so determined to have contact lenses she started crying and her mum was pissed off because putting shit in your eyes is normal right?

I remember a huge queue of people and a hot girl came up to the counter with her mum and i had a panic attack and walked out back. Optometrist came out of his office and everything, asked me what was up.

Pulled it together and laugh about it now, but fuck me the pressure.

[email protected] if you wana stay in touch. Met one of my best mates through Sup Forums.

Whats the best way to find a supplier in your local town, ensure you won't get like 98% flour and if i were to purposefully become addicted to it so my eventual overdose could be ruled an accident how long should i use it for to make it seem like i'm just just committing suicide but rather screwed up with the amount?

/thread

>i'm just just committing suicide
*i'm NOT just committing suicide...

Is the whole downward spiral of herion usage worth in contrast to the high?

i know many people that died doing heroin
its only a matter of time until your dead
you can pull out now and live the rest of your life
or keep doing heroin and eventually and i mean EVENTUALLY as in inevitably kill yourself
what are you going to do?

>If you've ever taken a painkiller it's really similar to that. You just feel kind of a peace and your pain goes away whether it's physical or mental

non drug fag but I can vouch for this. Literally never did any drug (just smoked pot a few times) and took some leftover painkillers my uncle had from a surgery years before. Not sure why I did it really was just curious. I had a surgery when I was a teen and was given painkillers when I was in the hospital but never liked it. When that high came on... hooooly shit. it's like you feel awesome, and nothing in the world matters to you at all. Not conducive to being productive at all. Popped them at first, then chewed them, then actually did CWE to keep the APAP ingested down. I had a fair few (3-4 prescriptions) but used them over months. After I was glad I didn't have a regular supply or I KNOW I would have been addicted. They just feel that goddamn good. Opiate highs in general I mean. I've heard H is way more intense but maybe OP could tell you that.

I will do so my dude. You seem like decent people.

Oh fuck dude I understand the pressure was as an estimator at a commercial landscaping company and it was fucking hell on earth I had never done that job before and the pressure and stress was so intense. I actually had a psoriasis outbreak it was so intense

People say it's really easy to fine but it isn't always. The way I did it was my neighbor happens to be a junkie who basically runs a flophouse so it was really easy I just went over there one day and asked. I also have a lot of friends who used to use or still use so you just have to get into the scene. If you go to raves or anything like that long enough you'll find people who are into it. As for not getting ripped off you need to guard your money like hell. If you trust someone enough to give them your money and have them go get it great, but I've done that and I've gotten ripped off several times. You just have to keep putting yourself out there and finding new people because once you start to settle for one person they will either start to fuck you over or they will disappear and you're fucked.

As for the OD thing, if you're a junkie they're probably not going to question anything. People die their first time doing it so.... if that's really your goal I'd say maybe a month? I don't even think you need to use that long if that's your only goal.

I mean… It depends on what your definition of a downward spiral is. Since I started using my life is actually improved exponentially so I have to say the "consequences "aren't really that bad so yeah.

Hurr hurr you're so edgy m8 how ever do you do it.

Yeah I'd say it's more intense considering I can get "high" off a half gram and I'd need like 10 dilaudids to get to that same point.

Only thing that pisses me off is the consistency I would love if I could find someone who is consistent and got the same stuff every time but that's the luck of the draw.

I am already at compelte peace with the fact that I might die. It really isn't a big deal to me and if I didn't have the dope I'd be dead already. You pick and choose in this life and I chose this.

OP here man fuck it i got ripped by some fucking gorilla just 10 minutes ago. Its definitely not heroin. This motjafickin piece of ass nigga. Wat should i do now? Engage him and demand my real shit or call mom for a small credit?

You are the worse type of person. We all have our vices. You don't know any of those individuals and what they have been thru. Yes I know your saving a life but but god damn... a bone i.v. That's brutal. Speaking as a recovering dxm/ crack/ heroin user. I still get it every once in a while only dark web dope for me.

Help a heroin addict out guys please i think my paypal from better days still works and im in need for a hit please i need it i will stop taking drugs and get my life dine when you just help me out this time pleeeaaasseeee. My paypal: mixedJeff34 at gmail

CMON anons can i count on you?

No questions just here to say.
Winners never quit hahaha.
Acually I'm waiting on my guy to reply he usually doesn't get here till like 6 and its 1130 now.
Used mt last bit at like nine this will be a long 6 and a half hours...maybe more because it's saturday.
God speed op.

LOL nice try loser. I already get my dope from a wonderful chick

No gorillas selling dope over here.

Don't be a fucking loser you retard. Pay for your dope yourself like everyone else does

And best of luck to you dude I cannot stand it when people do that. I actually did just get ripped off this last week but it was kind a serendipitous because I had to go get some more from someone else and it turns out she knew the dude who stole from me and now he's not allowed at her house or to get any shit from her anymore hahhaahaaaaa

If I could break you off a piece I would brotha...

Hahaha my guy is very good. Always on point delivers and is friendly to boot so I never worry about that shit. Just he takes his sweet ass time and I hate that.
Yeah I'm finally pooping again so I'll use this time to clear my Bowles before I binge.
I'm a pretty bad junky I mean I never spend over my means but I can blow 2 grams in 3 days and I'll only catch a nod maybe twice during that hahahah.
Ps I love trainspotting and the sequel came out on my birthday so I have a weird attraction to renton.

Put a 50ucg patch ON. It works. I was addicted to those things. They made me have sleep paralyses really bad like every night. I would constantly have false awakening dreams where I would be at my house in my bed and everything would normal and then something out of place would happen, shit was so scary. But that shit when you get hooked on it is no joke. Your whole dimener changes. You start going crazy and I have been around the block, it's way different then any other opiate... on methadone right now 3rd year.

Appreciated but I've been thought worse...I just hate being out here in WA all we get is nasty brown shit.

Absolutely. If not you will be targeted as a bitch and will always get ripped off.

lol I live in AZ. ALL we get is the tar.... I wouldn't even trust anything white here if someone had it lol

It's actually the dose of fent I am prescribed. I can go through those patches in five days

Yeah, you sound like me. I go through a ball to a quarter a week and depending on the quality I might catch a buzz maybe two or three days out of the week. It's always just a constant game of catch up it feels like to me. And I freaking love junkie movies. Requiem, trainspotting, they're all terrific. Love reading books about it too. Just fascinates me all of it.

Month and a half clean. Best of luck and stay safe, OP and others. Hope your life doesn't get as shitted up as mine did. I'd stay and chat but sitting and talking about getting high does me no good at this point.

Go steal some immodium take like 40mg. At least at least It will ease the wds.
That or its time to pawn shit.

Lol nigga I moved from AZ used to live in Maricopa city so I feel ya.
Irvine welsh is my author I love filth skag boys and trainspotting. I need to find a good copy of T2 I'm dieing to get high and watch it.

I feel you but I never fucking begged no matter how sick. If you can't support ur own habit then ur not a true junkie... get ingenuitive, fly a sign, go up to random people with some fake story... they will give you money to get you the fuck away from them. Shit do something but crowd sourcing ehh pathetic.