What should you do if a guy you know is cheating on his wife

what should you do if a guy you know is cheating on his wife.

is there a safe way to tell his wife he's cheating on her

You just have to put up with the awkwardness and wait for the relationship to explode (I'm assuming you want to sleep with the wife.)

No also the guys been cheating on his wife since the day he met her

She probably knows.

Help him keep it a secret, if you don't then you are a cuck.

doubt it, easy to get away with cheating. Just call her and let her know unless you dont give a shit.

a cuck is defined as "a man whose wife is unfaithful." How does telling this chick her dude is dogging other bitches make OP a cuck?

Why do you even care? Not your place.

you never had a friend? If someone is fucking your bitch are you cool with everyone you know keeping it hidden from you?

mind your own business. there are plenty of injustices in the world for you to go correct. one man's infidelity out of context hardly cracks the top 500,000,000 injustices you could try to fix. >Go spend the day working in a soup kitchen or something.

3 out of 5 of my friends are cheating on their GFs, just ignore it, its not worth it to get mixed up in relationship drama. Think about it, there is nothing good for you there.

Yep, I don't give them relationship advice unless asked because it isn't my place.

Sounds more like he wants to white knight the chick, tear the relationship apart
>safe way
>way I won't get caught lying by the dude who's chick I want to be with.

What if he caught her sleeping around so he's getting even, you don't know them.

A cuck is a guy who enjoys whoring out his wife and watching, you cuck

Telling someone they're getting cheated on isnt relationship advice

What a fag you are, you just have little feewings' for his wife and that makes you want to start some shit.

> Thats not right, I can love her better than she can

If you were a bro you would ask him to share nudes of all the pussy he is pulling instead of sabotaging his entire operation.

He prolly trusts you to not tell her.

Only chicks tell on each other and betray their friends, your're not a chick are you?

I have to agree with the rest of the fags in here.
Stay out of it faggot.
Unless you value the chance at stealing her away more than you do your friendship.
That one's on you

Wrong, thats just what the dumbfucks thought it meant so its become the meaning only recently. English usage first appears about 1250, it implies that the husband is deceived, that he is unaware of his wife's unfaithfulness

From what you have said it is fairly obvious that you should refer to this post.
If someone has been cheating for an extended period of time the other person in the relationship knows.

"If someone has been cheating for an extended period of time the other person in the relationship knows." Dumbest shit ive ever read, i dont know how anyone could believe this

Since when you live with someone it is super easy to just leave the house alone for no reason, right?

Have you ever thought of making up a reason?

You don't live with someone whom you are also in a relationship with, do you?

I do and i could easily cheat on her when im out with friends. She doesnt cling onto me 24/7 otherwise i wouldnt be with her

How do you think alot of divorces happen? People who have lived with each other for years cheat on one another all the time

Try it and see if it works out. Date another woman at the same time. I am sure it will all be fine.

I'm assuming you want to fuck the wife? If not than are you friends? If it aint any of these than don't, leave it alone don't go all SJW.