I just ran over a man guys. Help me. I feel so fucking scared and so sick

I just ran over a man guys. Help me. I feel so fucking scared and so sick.
I were coming from a wedding. I dropped my friend at his place and was coming homewards when I felt a little sleepy , I controlled it but then I just recalled seeing him walking in the middle of the road in the wrong side lane. I directly banged into him. I did stop since the road was isolated. He were grasping for air and was like bleeding from stomach and shit. Help me guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article130776154.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did u do after???

I didn't have anything, I just kept on saying I am sorry I am sorry , you're going to be alright. I had a little water. I gave it to him but by then he were spitting blood. There was nobody around. I saw lights at a distance by then. I had to leave. The guy was in formals. He looked d poor. Like a lower class worker. Like he was returning from work.

So u just ran someone over and ditched him. I bet ur a drumpf supporter. Fuck you man

I panicked mahn, I am so fucking guilty but I feel he will die due to the internal bleeding.

Turn yourself in

You didn't even call 911, you bitch

A vehicle forensics team might pinpoint what car you drive and shit based on how hard you hit him, and what derby got left behind, they'll know what the paint color and where the car got hit.

Not sure if this is bait but if you have any sort of conscience at all I'd advise turning yourself in. If you don't you'll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, jumping at every knock on the door, etc. You did a bad thing but that doesn't mean you're a bad person. Make it right OP

They can trace number besides It's not so advanced where I am from

and they keep good contacts with auto repair places for this reason, so when someone in a day or two comes in looking for a right-front end on a blue ford whatever, they can check it out, and catch OP, as the cowardly hit and run killer that he is, and throw the book at him to be jailed for the next 10 years for murder.

But like, how long might I be in? I can barely type. So fucking creeps. Will they beat/torture me if I go to jail?

oh, the police probably wont.

and it wasnt a kid and you're not a child molester, so the inmates probably wont torture you.

on the other hand you're a spineless coward without the guts to stand up and call the police over a hit-and run, so that indicates you're the sort of weaselly shit who will be the prison bitch.

Listen OP
From now on, do not even use your car if you don't have a friend nearby who could help you with repair

Not sure what country you're in but in the US I'd assume it would be considered vehicular manslaughter if the guy actually died. Whether you were under the influence of something would factor into it as well.

Guys the guy I ran over..... Many price have died there you know. I have decided I am not going to spend 10 years in jail.

since you hit him and didnt do anything then your most likely going to get in more trouble than if your were to hit him then call for help
tl:dr ya done goofed OP

I ain't touching it for a year or so. Gotta be alone for a while

What you need to do:
Stop panicking
Collect yourself
Get an alibi
Ask yourself,"When I reached out to that man on the floor, did I touch him in a way where they could easily find my fingerprint on him?"
No? Good.
Take your car to your garage
Grab cleaning supplies
Clean entire car
Concentrate mainly where you hit the person
Clean every single tiny gap you can
Double check everything for any dents so you can fix them later
Burn clothes
Cut/dye hair
Double check car for anything else
Live your life

Listen Op, the sooner you call the cops the more likely you'll get a lesser sentence. In the end your guilt will eat up at you for the rest of your life, it will make your depression and anxiety a lot worse and could drive you to suicide, but I bet you don't even have the stones to do any of that, do you?

So, you're going to build a time machine, go back to the accident, grow some balls, phone the police and say "I've hit a guy who was walking in the dark along the middle of the road!"

Good luck.

If you're not going to admit it and pretend it didnt happen, Ah. then the police are searching for a hit and run which resulted in a death, that's a Manslaughter charge as well as a felony and because you've attempted to avert justice, and your car paint, bits of light, crumpled metal, tyre tracks if you braked, that leaves forensics which can ID exactly what sort of tyre you're driving on... Well, that's not 10 years, its probably 15 years in jail.

do you have a passport?
Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen dont yet have any extradition treaty with the US. So assuming you're american, you've got some choices of where to attempt to flee justice.

It's like why was he there at night 1 am in the middle of the road? That too not caring at all. I had called a guyi know who goes out at this time. He said to me that there were cops around the place. My friend asked cops what happened and they said a guy got in an hit and run accident. He's in hospital

Damn some pretty decent choices on that list. Thanks for the info

Yes, m following your tips. The dent was minor and i washed blood on a desolate road with remaining water from bottle. Pretty clean. I didn't touch him. I have not burnt my clothes. I have calmed down. I have put Lamby on the spot where the car dent occurred. We have compressor and automobile paint so it won't be a worry to fix the dent. I think he'll live. I am from India

>He's in hospital

oh, that's ok then. the police will be able to interview him if he survives, and he'll probably remember your face. its identikit time, and your face on the news. you're famous.

the good news is, then its only a hit and run, rather than manslaughter. in california for instance, that's a felony but only a year in jail, plus up to a 10K fine.

What country?
If shitter country, i.e. brazil, you'll be fine as long as you can live with the guilt

India?
lmao you're fine, plenty of fuckers get mowed down over there like cockroaches

You have to clean it with chlorine

thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article130776154.html

His back was towards me when I banged him. I know that for sure. Thanks for the support bros. I know I can trust Sup Forums now. I'll update in a few hours. M take cough syrup to get a little sleep

#1 and this is absolutely critical: hide your car, don't drive it, don't take it to a shop. Don't take it to a shop.
Don't take it to a shop.

Some possible outcomes
>He's dead
In which case we hope that means all witnesses are dead. But if this happens it becomes more serious and the police will work harder to find you. As a given, they will find out the make/model of the car, they'll know your tire brand and how worn it is, and they'll know where the damage is on the vehicle and whether or not you made an attempt to avoid this guy.

>He's alive
You're in trouble because he could (and probably will) remember you. All dressed in wedding clothing, you stand out. Also he knows your car and tags. He was pretty intimate with your bumper, after all.
>INDIA
Pic related. Aren't traffic deaths common in india? People ride on the tops of trains ffs. And a laborer's family has few resources to prosecute you without the breadwinner.

Dont listen to these faggots.
Fuck that asshole. If he didn't want to get hit, he shouldn't have been fucking jay walking.
Too many retards think they own the road and can walk and drive wherever they please while everyone else is expected to follow the rules of the road.
Don't turn yourself in. They'll probably give you at least 10 years in prison fuck this fascist police state country. Fuck all of the bootlickers ITT.
You don't owe anyone shit.
Alternatively you might want to ditch the car just in case. I would try selling it but that might be a bad idea since the cops will most likely find you and then you'll be fucked.
In any case, don't turn yourself in. You might think they might give you a slap on the wrist because hurr, you did good thing but that's bullshit. In fact you might have to move. Or better yet just kill yourself. Your life is fucked!
Fuck this hillary faggots int his thread 8 years nigga we did it!

OP GET THE FUCK OUT OF TOWN ASAP

How about you call 911 and tell them where he is?

This thread is full of assholes. I could puke.

Ops already fucked he put himself on here...

I ain't surrendering at all. I have hidden it in our garage. We have another car so no worries until I fix the dent with automotivepaint. he didn't see me . I assure you he had his back faced towards me . He could've been drunk . Like you don't walk in middle of the road so late and you can hear a car at 60-70 kmph

They helped. Logically and illogically but just that I shouldve manned up but I have responsibility like the rest of us, I cannot surrender or call 911 to fix up the man. I know he's alive and at a hospital

*eternal bleeding

Welp, you fucked up posting in this thread, Sup Forums partyvan could be here too. So question is, how spicy will your curri be to the inmates?

Go back and slip him a twenty. He'll forgive and forget.

You done goofed OP. He probably died a slow agonising death and it's your fault. They can find your car from forensics like the other user said, and legally, because you hit him, and because you could have saved him but didn't, it's basically as serious a crime as murder. I think you'll probably get life. The big guys will rape you in prison, and they will force you to keep a wound open in your abdomen so they can get the painkillers you get from the infirmary. My advice is to end yourself before the cops come.

>I live in India
Youll be fine user

Sup Forums party van cant into international crimes

Ahaha you are a fucking pajeet. You fucking dumb curryniggers shouldn't be trusted with cars. How much did you bribe the instructor for your licence you worthless gupta? Fucking any shit thing that happens in your retarded shit filled country is no surprise.

this. You're going to have a bad time if not. Isolated place means they can track your phone and then you are fucked.

Well, you said that you're from India, so I think that if you killed him then they would've just congratulated you for diminishing the population!

I am not a pajeet or a Gupta, nor did I fucking bribe the license guy. What the fuck have the Indian immigrants portrayed of us to ya, fucking normie fucks. He's alive and in a hospital. I sorted out the issue of car and all shit. M already take ascoril d and off to be. Will update

In prison they gonna beat them cheeks boy.

Thanks anons!

Lul I'm reporting you to the Cyber cell. Good luck Behncho. Gand mara ab. Instead of saving him you let him die, you cuck.

And you're the worst asshole of them all.

Fuck you, you piece of shit.