Pedo detected

Yes my little ducky now get me a beer and come sit on my lap

Well she does look bangable.

she's not 11, she's 18

thinly failed cp request thread. reported

Says the fag who clicked on this thread
>autism detected

reported for false report

And people tell me to not get turned on by this?

What's up with tweens and chokers now? Is this a new thing among the preteen tumblr crowd?

It's an ISIS t-shirt!

u browse a lot of pre-teen tumblers?

sauce?

I used to, back when they used post slutty pictures of themselves, and cry about their feelings to people sending them user hate, now they just talk about niggers and how oppressed they are, and the slutty ones moved to omegle, so there's no point anymore.

what would u do with your time together?

>back when they used post slutty pictures of themselves
Underageb8 here. They still do.

Sure, but it's not like it was back in the day, there are very few who are actually interesting still there, the rest are all 17+, and if I wanted to see an adult showing his penis I would visit a gay website.

Omegle is where the action really is, now.

Thank God it came back. Chokers are truly a top feature. And no it's not a black belt. It's a cute accessory

You kidding? It's easy as hell to get nudes from em. This generation has been hornier than any other generation.

Cute kids are cute wearing anything, especially when they are not wearing anything.

You don't have a point if you say something looks cute only when it's being worn by someone cute.

Chokers make em look cuter tho

You know, I thoguht I turned myself into a pedo after fapping to quite a bit of omegle sluts around that age.
Then whenever you get to interact with actual 12 year old girlies you realize that everything is different in RL as usual.
They are cute and awkward and not sexually arousing in any way, not even if you catch them changing clothes or something. You just want to hug them and protect them and other generic defender of the pack shit.

Yes, but that requires some effort, and the ones I know only share over snapchat, which requires too much prep. Tumblr used to be great for that, before all the loud cunts took over.

Get real chokers

It depends really. Teens are the easiest. Doesn't take much effort tbh. 13 year old boys and girls are horny but don't really start to do much or anything really sexual. They might show some skin. While 14-16 are much hornier and show nudes more.

Stop lying to yourself.

This "I just want to protect them" meme is bullshit from faggots in denial, which really makes you sound way creepier than you are because pedos know you are bullshitting and normal people still think you are disgusting nevertheless.

Own it up and at least be a honorable sick fuck, you retard.

You sound like someone who never spoke to a teenager before.

Atlanta Falcons Chocker?

I am a teen dude.

No, really. I just admitted I fap to 12 year old girls, what honor is left to cling to?
Young girls in real life are not attractive in any way.
You want me to own up to something? Fine, I'll admit that my sweet spot is around 14-16, when their breasts start blooming in full and they get really flirtatious.

it's "veiled," you fucking piece of shit

It's a zip containing a .lnk to powershell with a base64 encoded parameter for downloading malware

Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y. Y yyyyyy. Y y y y y yyyy y y y y y y y y y y. You a a aaaaaa. A a a a a a. A a a a a a a a a a a. A a a a a a a aaaaaaaaaaaaa-----RRRRrrr r r r r r 're r r. R r r grrr r r r rrrrrrr r r r r. R. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr r r. R. R r r r r r reeeeEeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ÀAAAAAAAAaaaa a a a. A a a a a. A a a a a a. A a a a. A a aaaaaa. A a a a a aaaa. A a aaaa

Stupid cunt

Please kill yourself.
Removing youself from here will actually improve the quality of the board.

That's right OP.
You are the turd that's removal improves the quality of the toilet bowl.
Think about that.

You pedo faggots sure show up here a lot for a clearnet site. For fucks sake can you at least weave some chaos on Sup Forums while youre here? The rate of cancer per post is at unprecedented levels, and it only gets worse every day.

Ok superman

Supernenstien

Soooo user got tricked there never was pass?

softcore cp should be legal.
lots of kids do webcams and shit these days anyways they don't care, they just like the attention.

Here is sauce for OP's video in case anyone is interested
youtube.com/watch?v=q7JW5sBvTZE

did shadman draw her

>(is 11, don't get any ideas)

Cute 11 year old with a choker... got plenty of ideas...

I'm too. First fill up her mouth, than her pussy as much as possible within one hot night.