Why is everyone so mean here?

Why is everyone so mean here?

Why is everyone who isn't mean here a retarded whining wanker?

You're just a pussy user

Fuck off

because being anonymous on an image board gives people the opportunity to live out the worst part of their personalities, that cannot be accepted behavior in the real world.

Fuck off faggot

Fuck off newfag

Sorry you are having a bad day, user-kun.

Kill yourself

another reason people are being mean on here, is because they lack succes in different areas in their real life. So being douchebags against other people on this site, lets them get their frustration over themselves out. But obviously some people are just naturally mean because they come from mean homes with mean parents. That shit unfortunately get passed down to the children. So odds are the mean people on this site also has bad parents :-)

Don't you ever fucking insult my parents, you fucking faggot

Op is a fucking faggot

Dont take it so personal. Im just analyzing the situation from a rational viewpoint.

We all hate ourselves, amd we are all trying to distract ourselves from that fact

still, it's kinda lame to prove yourself by being mean to others.

this place is toxic but i keep using it because my anxiety doesn't let me use places where we have to sign up.

You are a very good example of my point though. You obviously got hurt by my comment, and you let that out with anger toward me. Just like the rest of the people who appear mean, you are just very insecure and needs to appear tough by using threats. All that obviously because you lack the basic human skill of managing your emotions. And that is totally okay, no need to be mad :-).

Don't you fucking psychoanalyze me, fuckboy

Being nice is for cucks.

Well you are easily victimized, so its very hard not to, as i am a mean person myself. Atleast against people who are mean in an emo way such as yourself.

I'd recommend another board, user. Being toxic is what you do on this board.

Alright baiting you isn't even fun, you're just making me cringe at this point. Thanks for playing anyway, tis a nice summer is it not?

I hate everyone

you're wrong. I'm mean because of the people I've encountered showing their true selves. I've seen how ugly even the nicest of people can be and nobody deserves me being nice to them

Its actually winter here. And yeah i totally made a fool of myself. :(

because you're a spineless faggot?

we're the equivalent to an antisocial boiler room. everything is out of proportion, because there are no checks and balances.

either grab some balls, or GTFO

Well there are certainly alot of balls on this site, so that can't be too hard.

>Tis a nice summer is it not?
I was implying you are a summerfag, as probably underage and new here
Don't use emoticons, lurk more, if someone is being flamboyantly overt about something it's 99% bait

thank you for being so kind, user-kun

idk man, even /lgbt/ is white supremacist here...

fuck off, you faggot. i'm not mean....you're just a little bitch

I don't think I'm mean, user

Yeah you got me, i just got here this summer, and im as you say, horribly underage :(. Wait now i used an emoticon. I guees im just too new. :( damnit i did it again.

I like Sup Forums because I can get triggered and then shit on whoever triggered me to no end, then they get triggered and threads get ruined

I love trolling you see

Sup Forums is shit for trolling
the best boards to troll are Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Sup Forums is nothing but trolls.
unimaginative ones at that