She was a four year psychology student

>She was a four year psychology student
>Worked for a living
>Helped others in need

Why can't niggers stick to killing off each other instead of killing people who contribute to society and pay taxes?

Serious question, why the fuck do we still allow fucking niggers to run rampant in this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

wol.iza.org/articles/intergenerational-income-persistence/long
bristol.ac.uk/media-library/sites/cmpo/migrated/documents/wp230.pdf
eprints.lse.ac.uk/19401/1/Accounting_for_Intergenerational_Income_Persistence_Non-Cognitive_Skills,_Ability_and_Education.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The sad thing is that liberal Ohio universities' social environment probably led the victim to give her murderer an opening to talk and hang out. This happened to a high school friend of mine back in the '80s; she ended up getting raped, stuffed in her car's trunk and the car set afire. (Yes, she dieded.)

Why do you ignore the murders whites commit?

Also, you ignore that you contribute nothing to society.

Found the nigger.

Don't take the b8

STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS RUINING OUR SOCIETY

Maybe because in comparison to how many niggers get uppity and commit crime, the number's pretty low.

The majority of white on white crime is family/friend related or domestic disturbance.

Meanwhile, the minorities of the country fill up our prisons and run rampant committing most of the crime.

Yet the liberal media praises these people are oppressed victims of systemic racism.

intergenerational income persistence

>why the fuck do we still allow
Do something about it you fat faggot.

But you won't. So there's your answer.

>Serious question, why the fuck do we still allow fucking niggers to run rampant in this country?

Why don't you go back you Europa, cracka?

Oh yeah, they don't want your refugee ass there.

Uh oohhhhhhhhh this is a white power thread now.

WHITE POWER!

WHITE POWAH!!!!

The white race is the greatest race!

WHITE POWER!!

WHITE POWER IS RIGHT POWER!!!

WHITE POWER

i'd fuck her tbh

chuggs would still be scalping eachother and doing fire dances if not for europe

Abolishing slavery was against God's will. He knew that atrocities such as this would happen. Just look at Chicago and Denver and Africa ffs. Stupid fucking niggers need to be brought back into slavery

Lower crime rates, lower unemployment rates, healthy civilization. Much higher average IQ too

I always thought in prude 'murrica you'd get arrested for going into public like this?

Well,it objectively is. Even non-whites recognize white privelege. Essentially it means whites are better.

Of COURSE you would. She's white.

WHITE POWER!

cuz dey dindu nuffin

What kind of power?

WHITE POWER!!

>implying native americans didn't migrate here at some point

white people diddu everything!

WHITE POWER!!!!

White people Vikings were in North America first.

WHITE POWER!

Under any other context you would have babbled out "psychology is a worthless pursuit and the Jews made it to kill whites" so shut the fuck up and don't act like you care.

It wasn't immigration because they never crossed any borders. They didn't even sail. They crossed the Alaskan Lad Bridge, straight into more of their country, because civilized society had never set borders there.

This liberal SJW Tumblr user sure is angry. What color is your hair? My guess is blue or purple.

This is why I ordered an AK47 :^)

Question: John has 9 apples. John gives 3 to Sally and 4 to Billy. John, Sally, and Billy are all white. What kind of power do they have?

Answer: 2 apples-- I mean WHITE POWER!!

This is why you need WHITE POWER!!!

Ooh, dems some fancy words there, boy. You learn that at liberal arts college?

Whoever is posting the white power meme is right

About 50% of whites exposed to nigger culture end up like the trash he's posting, but sadly its also true thay 100% of all nigger are trash

SHUT THE FUCK UP JEW NIGGER! Nobody cares about your nig-jew opinions.

WHITE POWER!!

White Supremacy, only white lives matter

non-whites die

WHITE POWER IS 100% TRUE

>White Supremacy, only white lives matter
Amen. WHITE POWER!!!

Behold the glory of the white race! WHITE POWER!!

Only good nigger is a dead nigger. White Power. 88. Kill All Niggers and nigger loving Kikes.

I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle, here is my WHITE POWER!!!

WHITE POWER!!

Look upon our WHITE POWER and tremble, nigger jews! We are unstoppable and superior in every way!

WHITE POWER!!!

Looks like another niggerjew thread cleansed by the pure scrubbing action of WHITE POWER!!

Youz gots to stop wit da racism as a dumb negro I luv da whiteman gibbin me BET basketsball uhh white boi showed me ganja so I knows how to spend much welfare.

Tank you white peepul fo da free food and not send in us back to afrika

I'm doing my part jew nigger! Stop posting bullshit jewiggers and start posting WHITE POWER!

Shitskin pls ded

WHITE POWER IS THE ONLY POWER!!

>Serious question, why the fuck do we still allow fucking niggers to run rampant in this country?

1. Jews imported niggers
2. Jews sold niggers
3. Jews held 90% of the "slaves"
4. Slaves had value
5. When the slaves were "freed" who lost money since their possessions suddenly were "free men"?

Why the Jews weren't billed to take all the niggers back to Africa is a mystery.

It's not too late for that obvious solution.

Ship all the niggers back to Africa.

Sure is tumblr in here

Just remember, when you die did a stroke due to raging at some anons post because you are whale tier obese, someone will find all those pics you have saved.

Any small semblance of pride that remained in the memories of your friends/family will be gone.

Delet this or be less fat you dumb blimp

Sure is WHITE POWER in here.

W
H
I
T
E

P
O
W
E
R

>when you die did a stroke
Shut. The. Fuck. UP. You retarded jewnigger.

At least I'M trying to make a display of white supremacy here. What the fuck have you ever done?

WHITE POWER!!

Dude you got so triggered from this thread. calm down.

Sorry. It's just that all these niggerjews get me so worked up.

White power.

wol.iza.org/articles/intergenerational-income-persistence/long

bristol.ac.uk/media-library/sites/cmpo/migrated/documents/wp230.pdf

eprints.lse.ac.uk/19401/1/Accounting_for_Intergenerational_Income_Persistence_Non-Cognitive_Skills,_Ability_and_Education.pdf

No, I haven't been to college. The problem with people who adhere to your line of thinking, is that you take words like "intersectionality" (which is a stupid idea), and you extend your distaste for "big words" like that to everything that doesn't fit your agenda.

Being a Shapiro/Crowder/Jones fan is fine, do whatever you want, but don't be ignorant to actual statistics and facts that don't support your worldview.

Oh no you don't. This is and always will be a WHITE POWER thread. Fuck your links.

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!1!!!

WHIZ-ITE PIZ-OWER!!!