Started having sex with my girlfriends sister. It happened now im terrified that her or her parents will find out...

Started having sex with my girlfriends sister. It happened now im terrified that her or her parents will find out. What should I do? Pic very much related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PICS?

Had some on SC but she got pissed when I screen grabbed and took my shit and deleted. I have FB and Insta pix tho no nudes

She doesn't seem like a big deal.

Firstly they look the damn same so what did you even get out of it lol.
Secondly, the sister has even more to lose than you do given that it's her own family that will hate her if they found it; so you're fine she won't tell, just chill

Do her a favor and leave her you piece of shit

Why? They're literally the same

Yeah I mean it's happened a few times, but her fucking dad is insane gun toting maniac. Thats what worries me...

> I didn't know it wasn't you.

Honest mistake. All is good baby.

Both hot which is gf and which is sister

right is 10x hotter

only stop if right is gf

Shit never thought of that. Their other sister is a fucking cunt tho would never let this go if she knew

Left is my girl, hence my issue her sister is fucking smoking hot

Both are hot which is freakier?

Her sister, which is why my shit is fucked up my gf is cool but boring as fuck in bed.

Lefty probably does anal righty probably blows you till you have no cum left

Nope left straight up sex right will do whatever u ask her to

Give us the story of the first time already. Every time while you're at it. Also, you've got serious leverage here. Bravo user, bra-fucking-vo you magnificent bastard!

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g

Honestly its not anything crazy, she came to stay with us in boston, we all got drunk watched a movie my chick passed the fuck out. her sister wanted to keep drinking we ubered to a bar drank until we got cut off walked home and ended up fucking. she let me bust in her, we took a shower she slept in the guest room and i carried my gf into bed . nothing crazy

"and ended up fucking"

Elaborate on this part more. You get home from the bar. And then? She make a move on you? You on her?

Yeah, OP is full of shit.