Gods

Gods

where's your proof that they exist?

It just takes one look in the mirror darling, it's all the proof I need

Where's your proof that they don't exist?

No way to prove they exist, no way to prove they don't. Ever wonder why it's called "a faith"?

So close to trips

Did your parents love you? Did there parents love them? Where did this vicious cycle start? When will it end? Where did love and compassion come from?

Love is just an instinct, a way to protect your own genes

way to avoid the first question fuckass

i am god

These doubles will make you believe

Any actual proof are stories of miracles and prophecies passed down generation to generation

Imagine that there's an invisible, intangible particle that cannot be observed, tested, or proven in any way but an ancient philosopher predicted their existence...
Maybe they exist, maybe they don't
But if they literally don't interact with reality in any way at all, it doesn't matter either way because for all intents and purposes they don't exist in this universe
This is my feeling on gods
If they leave any mark on our universe at all they should be observable in some regard, but if they literally don't interact with reality at all they may as well not exist
Not even getting into burden of proof with this logic either

See

yeah i get you

if you live a good kind humble life do you think (if there is a god) he would accept you into heaven?

or do you HAVE to believe to be accepted into the club

>where's your proof that they exist?

>I need some hard evidence before I dedicate my life to the belief and pursuit of a religion

these trips confirm their existance

You don't have to be humble or live a good life to be accepted into heaven

All you have to do is repent and accept God as your lord almighty.
The thing about Jesus dying was that he died for all our sins, that also being yours.

He died for the sins that happened and maybe those that are going to happen.

Classic literature.
The concept is misinterpreted by the ignored.

It's just a way to name situations. But the stupid think it is about beings.
A well, it has them running in circles and staying ignored.

Your words confuse and infuriates me!
Stop spewing lies faggot!

>tfw jesus died for the holocaust as well

you're talking about your dick, aren't you?

Ask your imaginary god to teach you the art of rhetoric.
Then test the result with any religious fanatic to see if your god helped you or not.
You be surprised at what you might find.

who gives a shit about the holocaust?
Nobody likes the stories, nobody likes jews, nobody that lives now been there, so fuck that old age shit

ask your dad to not fuck you in the ass every sunday while everyone else in town is in the church praisin the lord

harm noone, live well

Dad doesn t love me :-(

I am one with the force. The force is with me.

did where parents love whom?

why should I do dad/that?

Did you never had the pleasure of buttfucking with a person who really cares about you?

Then again, ...

The best proof is the stupidness of religious people. The longer they talk, the more they sound like morons.

But then there are intellectual people who talk about gods too, but they never seems to sound boring. But they never sound boring in general.

can you proof that I didnt bang your mom last summer?

You can't prove the nonexistence of something. Look up Bertrand Russel's teapot.

was that the best you could get?
are you that desperate?

just pointing out your idiotic comeback... got anything else ?

Infinite Spirit is ever present with loving intelligence

I did not choose my own mom,
did you choose where to put your dick in?

And my mom is fucking hot,
but that's another story...

She's just at this age,
but I fucked her, if I met her somewhere.
Hell yeah, I knock that bitch up with twins!

this right there is your problem, mate. you seem to generalize people. i have a religious friend who is smart as fuck and could debate the shit out of anyone. i also know a ton of fedora wearing atheists who sound like retards and have the social skills of a chair. the real morons are people who only think in stereotypes.

Oh, your mommy does not give you the special thing she knows all men like?

Wincest! You are just jealous you get none!

I don't think in stereotypes. Psychology learns otherwise. But you do. You point out fedora faggs can also be stupid. Takes one to know one...
Being religious has to do with life experience. And some never get to that point.
Screw then, they spend time on other things they think get them joy.

Who gives a shit?

according to the laws of physics...can we get something from nothing?

thought and will loved each other

i've been studying chemistry at the science facultry of my university for 3 years now, believe me, there are A TON of these guys there. literally, atheists with fedoras. it seems like a meme, but people like this exist, and there is a lot of them, and i don't get why this fedora trend is so popular for this special kind of person, but they wear them.

I believe I can:

Right, so I don't have a girlfriend, she is nonexistent. I could go to every female on this planet and ask if they are my girlfriend. assuming none of them are lying, everyone will say no. My girlfriend doesn't exist.

In conclusion: the nonexistent (girlfriend) has been proven to not exist, as every other being (the females) that could be the nonexistent (girlfriend) denied their nonexistence (by saying no)

Does this work or have I missed something?

Who'd this guy paint, then?

That's a misconception of the Big Bang. The material for the universe to exist had already existed, but compressed into an infinitesimally small space until the rapid expansion we call the Big Bang

sure, and that is why the theory says that, because we cannot get something from nothing. so wouldn't it make sense that God, a supreme being started the big bang and/or IS all material in the universe?

I believe through faith

But the question is, faith in what gods?

I believe in bigfoot through faith.

All we know is that it started. We don't know how (or why, but there's no reason to inject why) it started.
>Wouldn't it make sense that God started it?
Only if it was proven in some way that a god started it. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to assume that until evidence is provided.

the ancient shemites believed in God, that he spoke through prophets and israelites and they had creation stories passed down, which were then confirmed by Jesus as he performed miracles and taught sound moral teachings and seemingly rose from the dead. why shouldn't this count as evidence for God? don't you think it's naive to assume that we HAVE to be able to observe God given the tools that HE created, if he did create them?

No because you're presuming that SOMEBODY on earth (which you can prove exist) will meet the requirement
A better analogy is saying that you have a girlfriend but she cannot be detected by any means whatsoever, so she cannot be disproven

Ok, many of us encounter idiotic religious folk but you don't like that marginalization
Generalization isn't justifiable in any case

if there was a big bang, it could have been a result of a black whole.
We can just never get beyond that. That is where light ends. Mystery solved. Now go back to find a partner to have kids with, they will be the best experience you will ever have.

With a the tools to gain knowledge, one must be stupid to believe gods are beings.
To come up with such a mind blowing idea, and make people believe the nonsense is just superb.

Well said

Whoops wrong file

The entire universe is a living superconscious being.

That's as close as you'll get

>nobody that lives now been there
Maybe in twenty years, but right now there are still a lot of survivors out there.

Depends on whom you expect me to prove it to.

Oh wait, no it doesn't, because whomever it is, I decline.

it's 2017. If you not over the holocaust by now, take a shower...

None of your business, that's where.

Usual problem.
If you cannot get something from nothing, why push the problem back one step to a hypothetical god who came from nothing? If it doesn't make sense for the universe to come from nothing, why does it make sense to imagine a thinking thing able to create a universe comes from nothing?
At least we know the universe exists.

the god-answer is for those you don't want to be educated and find answers to their own questions.

The bible is proven wrong over and over again. Swallow that or kill yourself

well, first off he doesn't have to abide by physics rules, second off, what if he IS the universe? what if he IS the something and just always was?

where has it been proven wrong?

co create with the divine which is ever present everywhere

really?

Have you even read the book yourself?
And if you have, do you dare to claim it is nothing but poetry, meaning, the message is great, the writing top notch, but it should not be read as a history book and the stories not be taken as facts that actually did happen?

It is said that God will let you into Heaven if you would've accept Jesus had you known you had to.

The way it was explained to me, is that if you love sin, then Heaven would be like Hell to you anyways, so you wouldn't want to be there.
It isn't like "Aw darn, I didn't get in." because it would be painful and awful for the God-haters to dwell in Heaven.

everything is in the Bible darling

Think about it logically... You have scenarios where:
1) God doesn't exist
2) God does exist

1) The Universe eventually is destroyed, and all pursuits in life amount to dust, and their permanence is only as long as the memory lasts.
2) The Universe is destroyed, same thing as above, but God exists.

Under scenario 1, if you dedicate your life in the pursuit to grow with God, then the ramifications of being wrong are minimal at best.

Under scenario 2, failing to learn about God would prevent you from knowing the only thing that is permanent, and reaching a fuller understanding of this life

I think there may be more to it than that...
For example if God tells you to be humble and live a good life, and you're like "F*** off" you can't just say "lol j/k, take me to Heaven Jesus"

Jesus/God wants a relationship with us; when we reject and offend knowingly, how can we claim ignorance?

The fool thinks he is wise, and the wise man knows he's a fool

What god/gods then? Thousands of options and most are mutually exclusive in that following one is in direct conflict with most others.

To belive and almost certainly be wrong and not to believe are almost perfectly equal.

Objects at rest stay at rest, and objects in motion stay in motion UNLESS ACTED ON BY AN EXTERNAL FORCE.

For the singularity/big bang to be legit, something would have caused the singularity to expand

2 scenarios

1)God is made up
2)God is reality

1)adds up, because shit happens all the time and no-one seems to do something about it
2)God does not care and is a sadist.

1)you die, and that's it. Meanwhile you try to have the life you think you like.
2)you disrespect god, because despite of the stories, it turn out to be a fuckhead who claim to be all powerful, yet, does not lift a finger to help people and animals who die, while claiming to be peaceful.

either way, if I ever have the chance, I would rape god so hard in his ass that shit comes out of his mounth

You forgot to tip your fedora and stroke your neckbeard

There's no proof that any gods exist.
There's no proof that any gods do not exist.

All religious and atheist people are fucking retarded. Don't believe your deluded truth, FIND IT.

Agnosticism is the most rational.

of course i've read it..numerous times.

where has it been proven wrong?

donĀ“t waste time on that.
spend it on Sup Forums, drugs, sex, music or proper education.

if you believe, be a fagg and MOVE ON

if you don't believe, see how stupid people do if they do believe, and use it in your favor, and MOVE ON

Joshua 10:13

to start with.

The Aeneis by Virgil,

clearly the original for the last book of bible, which claims it was written by john.

If Virgil made it up himself is not even the issue. Revelations as just to scare the masses and should be seen as such, not a report about things still to come

where has that been proven wrong?

is that all how you can respond?

Typical...

the aeneid was not supposed to be in the bible...

is rationalism good? why? Our species survived at beginning without reasonable thinking. just instinct and feelings, social skills etc. Not the cool logical thinking. So... Maybe believing in some "magical old dude" (as atheists used to say) is the way?

you said the bible has been proven wrong numerous times and then fail to show proof.

you didn't even explain how that bible verse is false

Nope, that is correct. Still who know the Aenied, know the lies about the book Rvelations

You need me to do it?

First of all, the sun does not rotate around the earth.
Therefor the earth should be stopped to get the result the verse talks about.
Science has shown such a thing can not have happened. Why, you might ask.
And if you do ask, get some proper education. You might learn something.

all of what you said is irrelevant. it COULD have happened once. as if the creator of the universe can't do that. could have even slowed to a crawl.

These dubs?

You are horrible at proving arguments. There is NO and I repeat NO proof for God, people have been using the God of the gaps argument for ages to substitute their own ignorance and lack of understanding of the workings of the world and it's really just making you look like a moron. At least be humble and admit that there are some things that humanity doesn't know instead of inserting your faggot God into it until we actually have the knowledge of what you substituted God for and then on the next unknown, copy and paste into the fucking next one. The shit is getting old and believing in an imaginary friend that is evil and pretending that he is good is one of the most idiotic things in the world

don't have any
kind of negates the point of having faith in the first place

nigga what? i'm asking YOU to prove it.
>blah blah projection projection

where is your argument?

What if gods only interaction with the universe was the creation? I.e. big bang?

To prove that God doesn't exist? As usual, I'm not the one making the ridiculous claim and the burden of proof lies on the one making the claim. You're getting butt hurt that God hasn't ever been proven to exist.

>Nigga
Confirmed faggot or ooga booga both equally as bad

>quoting the old testament
shiggy

I literally just gave you my argument and you can't prove he exists. Also a non existent thing can be proven or disproven. I know this is an old one, but can you prove that the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist? No? ok so you're doing the same thing

for it is better to go such length, fixing all the problems it will bring, and get those men slaugtherd then to just put the enemy to sleep or make then friendly?

You see, whatever the outcome, that god is a mean fuck or just made up.

it can stop the sun, and the moon, but can not take away sin without killing his own son?

it can tell frogs to attack Egypt, but can not convince a farao with killing countless babies?

If you want to worship such a dick, be my guest, I don't respect such a being. Every

You can find personal proof by experiencing God, but it cannot be used as an argument with other people.

There is, however, extremely strong evidence for God. In fact, all of the evidence that we have points towards God. Not to mention the problem of morality and the case for prophecies.

If you actually really care, read the works of Dr. William Lane Craig or watch his debates on Youtube. I would also recommend, for those needing more evidence for the heart rather than brain, to check out the stuff of Ravi Zacharias.