Hello Sup Forumsrothers

Hello Sup Forumsrothers,

I am new here, in fact this is my first appearance on the forum, however I've been told this is the place to do this. Me and some similar minded people have come together and create a safe, Muslim community online. No bullying, no trolling and NO TRUMP!

We'd like to extend a hand and invite some friends over, so if anybody is interested in joining the No God But Allah community, come on in!!!

discord.gg/xytzTPW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wholesome bump (without sage)

Eat shit and die you goat fucking towel head!

Wow! What a great server! heck it out guys!

Go back to your camel humping pedophile community mudslime

This is a really cool idea, thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely check it out.

Got any naked pictures of the Profit Muhammad?

Have a fun time with your life - don't like us don't bring your hate to us! Ta-ta!

I don't see why a certain person is bullying the thread! Live your life and we live ours!

This can only be one of two things, you're genuine and this is gonna fuck your community over. Or you want us to go fuck over this community.
Either way, lurking to see what happens.

In every story, there's always someone who gets the first laugh, and there's always someone who gets the last laugh.

I definitely chose my side, have you chosen yours? Did you think twice before doing so? I hope you don't disappoint yourself.

What a glorious day to worship Allah Sup Forumsrother! Let us bow towards Mecca as one!

youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g

Why would this ruin our community! Only nice people allowed! :)

But I want all of you to die.

What about Hitler?

Maybe we want Westerners to die, but asham allah we get called terrorists! Fuck Drumpf and all you white fucks

Wow, truly God's True Prophet was a visionary ahead of his time.

This is not me! This is an imposter!

Historically 20 white dudes can kill an army of 3000 ottomans i aint scared of you inbred shits

Muslims ruin everything. In the 70's the middle east was pretty decent. Then muslims ruined it and sent it back to the stone age. Fuck those idiots.

Both of you stop - there's enough hate in this world without hating some of the most discriminated people in the world!

Coming here asking for friendship as a muslim, is like putting a sign on your house saying "All Djinn are welcome".
Not because people actually hate you generally here, but if you expose a weakness like a safe space, they'll invade it for shits and giggles, saying whatever is bound to offend you the most.

I was told by a friend on that chat site that this is a god place to find 'Sup Forumsrothers' (brothers) so I obliged and let some people in to our place.

If it was a mistake then I want to revoke my offer, which is a massive shame

Tbh i could get along with that.
>woman slaves
>tax unbelievers
>raep bitches
>3dgey
>pedo
>murder

It's too late man, you've already invited the proverbial vampire inside your house.

None of this is true Islam! Islam is peaceful, we don't wish harm upon anyone!

Current world state:
Muslim men = alpha males
White men = cucks

>Islam is superior
>Get over it

I hope you, and every Jew, Christian, Muslim, and Mormon, are all burned alive in an electeical fire.
Nothing personal though, you understand?

Islam is not a cucked culture? We have good teachings that enable us to fight for our people and stand up against those who seek to harm us.

Look at the liberal filth that has dominated the West. Do you really value that tolerance, diversity and political correctness? Clearly Islam is superior because it has never once advocated such disgusting practices.

Stay mad white pig. Without Islam, you will never succeed in getting rid of those toxic ideas.

I wouldn't have anything against you Goat Fuckers if it wasn't for your shit religion.

its not one certain person you idiot... I believe 95% of Sup Forums hates fucking mudslimes..

I really hope you die in fire

you still got fucked up by the catholics during the crusades... your teachings do shit

NO! this is not me! This is an imposter!

> religion of peace
> murders people based on their beliefs, not their actions
If your pathetic god is real, I hope it devours your "soul", and your eternal afterlife is filled with dementia and suffering.

Yeah, a bunch of overgrown bearded smelly sandal wearing boy-fuckers are just so much better than....nobody ever

You can't fight an idea, the more your struggle against it, the more valid it seems.

Real muslim here AMA.

You were lied to, it is best if you eat a grenade and give the pin to your high priest.

Only if saying that made it true, huh?

The West is only falling because you shitheads get into your countries with shit ideas like Islamism.
Your countries are shit, and I mean literally shit. I would prefer to live in a Liberal country than in your Gotfucker countries.

Fixed that for you OP.

Have you read the Quran from cover to cover?

Whoever this is this pranking is not funny at all.

ISIS does not represent us!

These stereo

>you still got fucked up by the catholics during the crusades
All wars have to have a "winner" and "loser" militarily. At least we didn't invite a whole bunch of pigskins in our land to destroy us, take our women and kill our citizens. We fought like men.

do you mudslime walk on fire on some bullshit day of hassan and hussain or some other shit like that ?

>I would prefer to live in a Liberal country than in your Gotfucker countries.
Yet Brexit and Trump are happening... White man doublespeak. Absolutely disgusting.

I have "read" all of it, but only know everything about specific parts.

Im not shia, so no.

stereotypes ?
haha .. fuck .. if you dont have a disgusting beard on your shitty face then im a pope.

Im also sure you stink of curry and sweat

I'm not even a supporter of those ideas, it's just how these things tend to work.
Christianity grew because the romans tried to suppress them, Islam grew because Christians tried to suppress them. Ideas thrive in opposition, especially if they are predicated on "Someone is trying to silence us".

You have been murduring people long before the Daesh cane into existance.
I never mentioned them, i speak of the filth that is Islam.

tell me you dirty scum, why you cant allow yourself to eat pork .. but you casually drink booze ..
i know loads of mudslimes you NEVER ATE and never WILL eat pork .. but drinks booze .. how is that different you disgusting piece of shit

**that never ate

Wrong, christianity grew because they burned people alive and tortured them if they didn't convert.
Same with islam, same with the jews before them.

Well, I don't drink nor eat pork, and while those "loads of muslims" you know might do one or the other, that does not make it okay, they are doing something that is prohibited by islam.

0/10 too obvious

you ok with the idea of fucking children ?

the events of Jesus' ministry are satirical versions of actual events from the first Roman-Jewish war as recorded by Josephus Flavius, adopted son of emperor Vespasian, in his "Wars of the Jews." A couple examples to help you understand.

Jesus, at the start of his ministry, on the shores of the Galilee, tells men to follow him and become "fishers of men."

Titus, in his first military command, on the shores of the Galilee, defeats Jews led by a Jesus, tells his men to follow him and spear the Jews still stranded in the lake, thus turning his men into literal "fishers of men."

Jesus at Gadara, encounters a legion of demons, sends the demons into swine, the swine run wildly down a steep hill where they all drown in the Jordan.

Titus at Gadara, encounters a legion of rebel Jews (Josephus likens their faith in their leader to demon possession,) with expert use of cavalry and foot Titus forces them off a steep hill where they all tumble into the Jordan and drown.

A last example, and probably the most cruel of all the parallels.

Jesus the son of a Mary, in Jerusalem, at passover, tells his followers to eat of his flesh and drink of his blood. A passover lamb for all humanity.

Titus outside Jerusalem, during the siege at passover, hears the tale of Mary, a starving mother who killed and roasted her son in the manner of a passover lamb, then ate half of him.

There are over 2 dozen of these parallels that take place in the SAME SEQUENCE in both narratives, in the same geographic location, with characters that share the same names. The fact that events in Jesus' ministry are satire of the actual events Josephus recorded we can infer they are the fictional version, and thus we can conclude with absolute certainty that Jesus was a fictional character. A cruel joke meant to trick Jews into worshiping Titus as Christ.

TL;DR Islam is as fake as Christianity. Don't waste your time

That's after they gained some power and got some momentum. In the early days, they used opposition to legitimize themselves.

Define children.

Go to ``goatfuckers/general´´ my friend.

yes, children fuck the best

fuck of out of here you pedo worshiping goatfucking sandnigger

a human being between the stages of birth and puberty.

But you know what ? no need to answer that.. if you dont know what that means im pretty sure you would fuck a 12 year old girl

Brexit and Trump are great things, just because the Media says it is bad it does not make it a bad thing.
And if your ideas are so great why do you Sandniggers want to come to our countries so badly?

You okay with being indoctrinated by Jews to believe "children" has a pagan astronomical definition rather than a scientific biological one?

Personally I'd fuck all of them, not just 1

EAT SAND GOATFUCKER

I do not agree with fucking children under that definition, no.

Also, I know what it means, but what I think it means might not necessarily be what you mean.

what the fuck ? ... I dont give a shit what jews or any other fucked up religions think

Please keep hate away from this thread!

urgay

What the fuck do you mean you "read" it?
I have READ the Tora, the Bible, the Q'uran, the Kojiki, the epic of Gilhamesh, the Agamas, the Shreemad Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads and Veda, the Tripitakas, the Guru Granth Sahib, and the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, many of the storied of the Roman gods, the Greek tragedies, and am currently hunting down native american spiritual lore of their beliefs.
What do you even know of your pathetic excuse of a god?

Looks like allah won't keep hate away from the thread you faggot ill slaughter you wholesale tomorrow

I know everything the quran told me about him, regardless, when I say "read" I mean that while I have actually read it, I might not be able to tell you each story and point made in the book.

*murder

Hate

>Brexit and Trump are great things, just because the Media says it is bad it does not make it a bad thing.
They're also the opposite of liberal things. Which makes you a typical pigskin liar. Not surprised really.

>And if your ideas are so great why do you Sandniggers want to come to our countries so badly?
There are no refugees from countries in which you are not attacking, instigating in or looting.
But white privilege allows you to get away with it and prevents me from telling it like it is.

Did I ever say they didn't murder and torture to gain power?
I'm just saying that ideas based on being persecuted thrive on opposition, since said opposition validates the idea.

Clearly you do, since you backwards hillbillies think sexual maturity magically happens when a girl has lived through 18 revolutions of the Earth around the sun.

Then study it. Study that book untill you have it memorized, every passage, every word, every letter, and if you are not sickened by the disgusting filth held within, I dare say you have already lost anything close to resembling humanity.
Your god, if it exists, is a wicked, evil thing, and deserves mockery, scorn, and rage for its atrocities.

I highly recommend the Eddas and the Tao Te Ching. The Tao isn't really a religious text or set of myths, it's more of a collection of philosophy, but it's a very good book.
The Eddas are basically superhero stories that are METAL AS FUCK.

I study the parts the interest me and they are the controversial parts, and I know I am okay with it fully.

"There is no god but god?"

What?

Once I am satisfied that I have not missed any lore from yhe native americans, I intend on studying many more faiths, old and new, but thank you for those suggestion, I will have them on my list.

Lol.

Every person in this thread does not understand how poorly they have been trolled.

Islam does not allow caricarures of people to be drawn...

Take another look at OPs pic..

mudslime pedophile detected