Why was the last season of Peep Show so terrible?

Why was the last season of Peep Show so terrible?

What's the best episode ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkYHNO2vNG4
youtube.com/watch?v=ziMX1RCj3VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't watch the last season

Probably the one where they hide in the church on Mark's wedding day and Jeremy pisses himself.

All of it is terrible

because British comedy is unfunny

1. Tried too hard to wrap everything up nicely

2. Mark and Sophie's wedding.

british comedies = shit

It lacked the heart and soul of the earlier series. Also it didn't feel grounded in reality they way it used to.

Best episode is The Wedding. Though series 1-4 are solid all the way through.

It was the seasons they turned Pip gay, right?

British jokes?

more like a boring slow-paced drama

Its time to go back

from the last part of season 3, continuing throughout season 4 were really good. it was, as you say, grounded in reality. the entire theme of staying with someone you don't love because you're too afraid of being alone is relatable. i also though the scenes of jez and hans getting wrapped up in that christian music festival were funny. can't go wrong with seasons 1-7.

the one where they kill the dog
mark makes a racist friend

the only episode i can't rewatch is the one where they're locked in zaras house

The single funniest scene in any series

youtu.be/DkYHNO2vNG4

>So Jeremy I take it you won't be voting in the referendum
>No I am, I'll be voting Brexit because of them bloody immigrants
>Bloody immigrants taking all our jobs
>I hate bloody immigrants
>Mark says "but Jeremy, immigrants are the backbone of this country, you can't just say"
>And then as Mark says "bloody immigrants coming to this country, taking our jobs" a group of Polish labourers hear him talking and chase him down the street
>Jeremy eats a Dorito
>Mitchell and Webb's Twitter explode with students telling them how brave they are for standing up to the brexit racists
>Charlie Brooker tells them he visibly orgasmed
>The Guardian gives them all raises
>Cut to Rupert Murdoch angrily stomping on his hat

Nothing on the show has ever resembled this. Why do you retards have to shove your greasy, gunky Sup Forums in everything.

Because David Mitchell writes for the Guardian and Mitchell and Webb both spent the campaign fear mongering and calling brexitors racist.

Just filter it out, if you keep giving them you's it'll never end

>the only episode i can't rewatch is the one where they're locked in zaras house
Why not

Super Hans best character youtube.com/watch?v=ziMX1RCj3VQ

Quantocking Pt.1 or gtfo

>tfw you will never be in an unhappy marriage with Toni, yearning for warmth and true love, but always getting sucked back in by her icy stare and the masochistic confirmation of your low-self worth

Once every two weeks you get to hate-fuck her, sometimes more often, when she inexplicably seems really invested in your relationship and her idea of you. In those moments, when you thrust into her and she closes her eyes and moans like crazy, you bury your head next to her's and push your whole body onto her, surrendering and accepting this phony love of your succubus, the only love you feel worthy of getting, anyways.

You even feel like you could easily walk away. Although she is the dominant one and you couldn't show your apathy and lingering depression any clearer - for some reason she is more invested than you are. And although she never seems to care for your real personality, she has these rare, surprising moments where she "knows" and a pat or one of her smirks and a somehow-not-as-snarky comment or even a word of comfort leave her mouth to console you. Often after you leave the office, you stand there next to your car, parked at a gas station, smoking your once-a-month stress-cigarette and stare at the sunset over the highway. Feeling like it doesn't matter anyway. Just quit this shit show.

But you sont. You never will. This is the only life you have known for the past 9 years. Where has the time gone? Jesus Christ, it'll be our anniversary next year. The emotionally-absent egocentric vixen and her Stockholm-syndrome suffering slave.

What became of those dreams and the lads? Well, you can really remember them, anyways.

You put out the cigarette and get in your car. Toni's gonna be angry if you're late with the groceries, because her favorite shitty TV show is on tonight.

You bought roses at the gas station.

cringe