MGTOW Thread

MGTOW Thread

Im married and totally support the idea of mgtow. Women are for the most part emotionally insane. A womens emotions physically control their entire being and can easily drive a man to madness within one year of marriage. If anyone else wants anymore reason to not get involved with women just ask me, the shit I have been through has scarred me forever.

What I don't get is how crazy they become if you don't try to fuck them. I look now and that's it.

Because they are unbelievably vain and cant even understand why anyone would reject them. Also never cum inside of them, it breaks their brain and makes them even more crazy.

ITT: A group of betas who are so consumed by women their entire world revolves around them, avoiding them, disparaging them, each night crying themselves to sleep wondering why they don't have the nads to find a decent woman.

News flash, you can live your life your own way not worrying about women without joining an autism cult.

I'm too scared to join an autism cult.

Now that's two things I will cry myself to sleep over not having the nads to find. thx

And that's exactly what I try to do. Although it's not easy with assholes like you telling me what I should and should not do. Also the mocking and fear from self described "Alpha" pricks like you because I choose to live differently than they think a "real" man should. Pic not related.

No my friend, look around you, the world is obsessed with women, just as women are obsessed with men; MGTOW wishes to end this obsession with women and replace it with productive things for men.

>never gave a shit about mgtow
>saw some super fucking cringey articles vice had written about it a few weeks ago, just belittling the shit out of it while promoting feminism

Don't know what you guys are about, but if you're upsetting super neo-liberal vice, than you're okay in my book.

>women are obsessed with men

Women are oppressed by men.

said the pussy whipped faggot. Pic not related.

To me they're the betas. THEIR lives revolve around women, and they answer to them and seek approval from them. They are women's bitches and don't realize it.

MGTOW is basically living like a catholic priest...

lol

Who is the "they" you refer to? Guys who don't chase pussy? Pic not related.

OK, sorry user, I see what you're saying now. The self described Alphas are really beta. Pic not related.

They are obsessed with men and have always depended on them. They nose in on men's business, because apparently they're bored with fellow women.

sex doll thread?

Are children molested? Pic not related.

The laaaaaadies are trying to take over.

They want all the good of being a woman and all the good of being a man with none of the bullshit. Women, especially 40 and younger are children who think they should just be handed everything while everyone else provides.

That's why I date 18-19 year-olds.

Alright alright.

Yes. They think simply fucking women makes them masculine and alpha, despite the fact that they kowtow to women to even do this. When they're not fucking them they're kissing their asses and giving them special privileges; and this makes them cucks and betas.

Here's what I do, anons.

I just don't care.

No user, sex dolls are totally irrelevant to this subject, because mgtow will get over all that shit.

>Faggot bitch thread
fixed

The point is not simply acknowledging all of that, but to live accordingly.

>mgtow
>sex dolls are totally irrelevant to this subject

user, for all I know you are a woman, and if not then go eat pussy, you woman's bitch!

i thought that was the point, you know, going your own way

Anyway, i wish i knew why the last thread i was in got deleted, like (thread deleted because of X )

I'm mgtow and I don't use sex dolls, user.

To me fucking women falls under that category.

/thread

Women are cancer and slaves to their instincts and emotions and evolutionary psychology ~ men came after women according to evolution, literally because we are the superior, more evolved beings :P

This. /thread

That's not gonna faze me, user. I don't give a fuck about women in any way shape or form, and a fool's only response to this is to assume you're gay, am I right?

Stop thising your own comment, loser.

>you faggots who has sex with women instead of other men should all stop
>join mgtow instead and become a proper faggot
>don't tell me what to do!
>don't tell me how to live my life!
relax, you're just going through standard teenage emotional problems. you're just insecure because you're gay.

Most gays actually get along with women and even want to be like them, the opposite of mgtow.
Also, most of us are much older than teenagers.

And my point is proven. I'm over 50 BTW shit brain so-- to paraphrase Jerry Maquire-- "I've seen the circus" and not mgtow. Just don't chase women. Loooove looking at them though. Pic very related.

Most gays get along with women, user, if you haven't noticed.

so you're saying you're even gayer than gays. ok.

mgtow = men group therapy: only wanking

>Loooove looking at them though
because that's all you've ever done the last 50 years.

/thread

I've noticed this is the only response you people have to this kind of thing, yet you're tolerant of some female pig being a dike. You cocksuckers are greater enemies of mankind than even women.

Well, 25 years. Shortly after I found out it wasn't worth the effort. Pic not related.

anyone up for RandomerCam on youtube?

thats some internalized matriarchy right there

lol. i rest my case.

Give us a crazy story. I'm very interested to hear one, and also give us a frame of reference as to what your wife was like when you first married her.

I can understand MGTOW and I can understand fapping. I can't understand a sex doll unless you are a seriously depraved, lonely, middle aged man. I doubt anyone who owns a sex doll is anywhere near happy, or even healthy.

I'm not depraved, lonely, or middle aged.
I'm very happy relatively healthy and i love my life.

Im a MGTOW

Using terms to describe us such as "beta, fags" is about the pitiful dick measuring equivalent to the liberals and sjw's throwing around the typical flurry of terms praying something will stick (racist , misogynist, ect)

believe when i say i dont want nor need to be labeled as an "alpha"
i served 15 years in the service and have more than enough memories and nightmares from the times i wet further and survived far more than the average civilian sheep could ever imagine was real.

the whole idea is we (the MGTOW types) are sick of the general collective of men having to work our asses off just for the female in our relationship to change her mind and bail, taking most of our shit, our kids (if applicable) and trying to go for alimony (thus disrupting our finances for life)
on my second tour (2 of 5) i found out i was going to be a father, i was over joyed, elated even.
i had put my fiancee through college and we where well on our way to having a family.
imagine my surprise when she gets drunk at a fellow mil wifes house and blabs she slept around while we where deployed....downside was the brass's wife was present
long short the mil refused her benefits until she provided paternity for the child
(ya ya....cuck...fyi "cuck" is a fetich of someone whom enjoys watching their sig other with another...so fuck yourself)
in the long / short my sig other / ex went full psycho tried to get alimony, child support, and even tried to steal near everything that was in the house before leaving
thankfully i had enlisted wives who watch out for their men and try to put a stop to crooked wives themselves.

after all that fabulous b/s i served out 3 moe tours, shes on the run for wellfare fraud, she is having to repay the college costs to me
now i work for contracting and make enough for my hobbies / needs, i own land in Oklahoma where i built my own cabin and live well.

>"not depraved"
>owns loli sex doll

you're a delusional faggot.

>waaaahhh its not easy

cry me a river you fuckin piece of shit

mgtow is just reversed feminism for men who can't handle women

trust me, i'm not depraved at all

dude.

bottom line becomes,

we are sick of catering to the spoiled self serving mentality females harbor.
they only want you for what you have of what the think you can get them if your not moving them towards what they want or think they deserve they bail.
the harder you work to get them more money the faster they find an excuse to bail because they are "lonely" and your "always busy with work"

ive actually found making them work for my time is much better
i will not spend my time around a female who isnt earning her own cash / things, if shes riding alimony or child support....... im out.
some screech this is "unfair"
unless she was being beaten / abused (not the modern she-whiner definitions so fuck you again) she had no reason to leave.
if a male takes the time to actually learn / grow with you, interrupt his daily routine to have you around for more than a night or weekend you should be vested into it too not waiting for an excuse to find the door because he hasnt gotten you what you wanted when you wanted it.

i went through hell on earth to have us a start / chance in life and now that i make well over 100k+ a year im a hot commodity.
so i drive an older restored truck not cherried out and i dress like a normal joe who would prolly be working as a mech or truck driver
if i dont look like money i wont have gold diggers about.

oh and trying to throw the liberal, SJW, LGBT method of calling others who are MGTOW
"unable to handle women"
"pedo's / loli lovers"
"sex doll feinds"
ect.....shits just as short sighted and juvenile as the weak shit they have collectively used to try and make labels stick or get someone to feel bad.

>trump supporter AND mgtow
confidence level too low!
insecurity level reaching critical mass!

>"unable to handle women"
by definition that's the whole point of mgtow though.

>"pedo's / loli lovers"
>"sex doll feinds"
well, these guys are your bffs:

>guy
naw, even i think he annoying

>tired of everyone's bullshit/greed/lies
>no interest in women or men
>Somehow classified as "gay"
It's not about dolls or sexuality people, it's about finding happiness without the need to assosiate with emotional parasitic leeches who always assume you owe them.

Very true

Rather not giving a shit about women, and doing more with your life than pandering to them.

Typical answer from an idiot that doesn't understand the essence of being a man. Trying to imply you might be able to even ding my ego is more offensive than hurtful. I'm not narcissistic and stupid enough to jump through hoops and buy shit for women who act like assholes so you can tell me how manly and secure that makes me.

Interesting, user. MGTOW is the way to happiness and sanity.

did everyone leave? this is quite important

>not trump supported

frankly i find him an unqualified asshole for the job
i didnt like hillary either and bernie should have known better

ive traveled enough, killed enough, and lost enough friends to know things are so fucked up none of this current series of plans and methods will work.
at this point its like a complete restructure.
you sweep everything from your desk grab a single pencil and fresh paper and start at #1
"how do we solve this problem"
and so on.

and implying i wouldnt hang a pedo from a tree...
and implying they are my "bff's" is the typical whiny millennial thought process that has horrifically infected our nation and we are forced to deal with and prepare to be the frst thing thrown in anyone's face instead of a logical argument.

P.S. fuck you for trying that hard to up and fail.

Everyone just wants to bitch about women. I want to talk about fun things like their replacements

you guys are boring

bro...maing it sound like a mainstream relegion isnt going to help anyones case.

im well beyond peace and sanity.
i sold my comfortable nights sleep forever more to make sure she and i had a solid start in the world
i went the distance...
the point is many females dont....
true there are shit head males who dont do jack shit for themselves but the amount of shattered homes and financial ruin that can be attributed to females are becoming more than just a landslide

>she is having to repay the college costs to me
this happened

I don't know where you got religion in my comment, but I think to be realistic we will have to accept that there are endless reasons for why a man would choose mgtow, and endless paths he'll go from there.

"this happened"

she was dumb enough to blab she was only with me for college and cash on cell cam.
court was hell but a Texas judge was not about to let her shit fly
she also has to repay the military for the benefits she used and claimed that where not legally hers due to the child not being mine.
i think she still owes about 20k or so.

didnt mean to come across as offended i meant it as a joke
and was making a point of how far i went for "our family"

What would you use to replace women?

robots

>What would you use to replace women?
I'm not him, but commonsense.

considering he posted a picture an underage digital girl, you should be able to figure out what he beating his meat to. If you are still struggling talk to me after class.

?

yes

No I got you. The only problem I see with many mgtows is their liberalism with most females. They don't seem to really be advancing the movement/concept, but just adding confusion to it.

omg did you save the pic in the same thread or is it your doll?

its my doll

awesome, then this time for fill my request to do the hitler moustache with one hand and the heil with the other :D

These dolls are retarded and in no way relate to this topic. It's obvious that simple manual masturbation would the the more common outlet
of a mgtow.

get your nuts out of a bundle, dont fuck this up

already posted it

Fuck what up? A stupid plastic doll.

well in that case i didnt see it, i remained in the thread (back when) but didnt find it

she's not stupid , you are stupid

i believe the only way to advance it would be to fight for equal settlement, divorce, and child custody / legal grounds.
beyond that its become more of a life choice to simply not participate in the horse shit games they play.

i did my duty for my nation and and now im making some good cash to retire on with the skills i acquired.
beyond that once i stop contracting ill get me a good companion dog and just live a semi quiet life labeled as a "crazy veteran who is delusional and owns too many guns"
or at least thats what my liberal ex neighbors used to call me

if there is already a pic, post it again, pls loli-owner-master

TLDR

THANK YOU, BLESS JUPITER, SOL INVICTUS, LORD SAVE THE QUEEN

someone made this and i thought it was funny

The last 15 or so years of my life have brought me to the same conclusions I think.
After seeing a fair bit of the world and, by the sounds of things, having very similar experiences to you I despair at the direction we seem to be taking.
Consolation will come from Gen Z though. My nephew's generation despise the millenials and hate the PC culture.