Remakes and Reboots -

If you're really interested in understanding why movies seem dumber, more generalized for a broader audience, here Comic Book Girl 19 begins to look deeper.

This should be mandatory viewing for those wondering why 80's movies seemed more entertaining.

The video content starts at 00:28

youtube.com/watch?v=hOttfoJ4ygU

I enjoy watching her armpits.

All I am interested in is keeping her tied up as a cum slave

Pretty much.

How the fuck does she have a studio?

>Marvel shill complaining about dumb movies catered to normies

oh the ironing

And the answer is?

Donations from white knight beta orbiters.

This

>normie humor

Better than giving money to camwhores, I guess.

So we have to make more movies about ghosts?

thanks man

No. They just won't make anymore because of China. Ghostbusters was a complete mess even without trying to broaden it for China.

Like it costs much to make a "studio".

Everyone who wants to make money is trying to get into China right now. It's just that China only allows a limited amount of foreign movies to be shown in the country.

Hard work and perseverance

I turned it off because I don't like to hear women curse.

Same... shit I just want to lick them so badly ;__;

Guys no.. respect women. She is a good lady. Don't degrade her.

goddamn fucking chinese

Foreign language movies are essentially always translated, only exceptions are limited releases like festivals and limited re-releases of old hell movies for random shit like 50th aniversary or something. Childrens movies are always dubbed, stuff for anything but toddlers is either subbed or dubbed.

American English isn't only language that has colloquialisms and double entendres. There are differences in different English speaking countries, that is why they make re-makes of foreign TV-shows and movies in Hollywood as well, usually those feel dumbed down as well.

Translators can often find local substitute to stuff that can't be translated as it is in original. Sure there are limitations because in different languages some things are way faster to say than in others and dialogue has to at least somewhat match lip movements. Reading stuff while simultaneusly watching stuff has it.

Dumbing down, reboots and remakes is as much about selling movies to younger audiences that haven't seen originals in US as well. Political correctness and professional victims is also fucking huge reason why double entendres are thing of past. No filmmaker or studio wants to be singled out as potential sexist or even worse as racist.

When it comes to idiotic action spectacles with lots of explosions. That is what Hollywood has been doing for ages. In bigger markets with decent sized local film industries, fancy effects and silly popcorn movies are ones locals can't provide to audiences.

>stupid fucking hair
>tats and shit
>piercings

Opinion discarded.

The entire planet wants to watch Hollywood movies though. Hell, most countries don't even care about their own cinema industry.

Thank you T Bone for shilling your flabby arms gf

WHY DO WOMEN GET SKRILLEX HAIR CUT

WHY DO BITCHES BE SKRILLEX?

>anti-SJW who wears SJW fashion better than any SJW

pottery

>The entire planet wants to watch Hollywood movies though. Hell, most countries don't even care about their own cinema industry.

Most countries tend to be too small markets to be able to do big budget movies. So those countries mostly do morbid comedies, dramas and things that aren't directly competing with Hollowood. Like art for instance.

In west pretty much only countries that can compete with Hollywood are France, Germany and UK. France has integral export markets in other Francophone countries... yet even they do quite a lot of English movies.

In most other countries a 2 millions would be typical movie budget. 5 to 10 million is already a very high budget movie. 20 million would be potential suicide bet for production company, a once a decade event movie.

Kek

Sure, I'd attribute much to dumbing down to younger audiences, or avoiding political correctness backlash, but but if this path of ticket sales going down in America at some point business as usual won't work anymore.
You can count how many films have come out in the last 10 years of how many Americans, and movie savoy people still talk about and in each of those movies it was usually the director who had enough prestige to refuse changes demanded by soulless studio investors.
Movies seriously need to get back to being made into art for art's sake. Movies that are actually interesting, and offer something new, thought provoking, and more. I want movies I can't predict the ending to in 10 seconds, or so obviously politically correct that the story was so apparently altered. I'm tired of dumb movies, and I don't think I'm alone.

They're telling potential predators they're poisonous, like brightly colored tree frogs.

Maybe short hair feels better?

>ticket sales going down in America at some point business as usual won't work anymore.

It's global trend with exception of previously under developed countries. New forms of entertainment have become major competitors to movies. DVD boxes started TV-revolution and streaming services are also changing the way people watch movies. Movie and music industries were slow as hell to adabt their business models to internet-age.

>You can count how many films have come out in the last 10 years of how many Americans, and movie savoy people still talk about and in each of those movies it was usually the director who had enough prestige to refuse changes demanded by soulless studio investors.

The thing is that almost all movie directors that have enough clout to do what the fuck ever they want and get funding are old as hell. The mid budget movies are dying. 10 to 50 million or so budgets. Only big blockbusters or indies that can't afford to be decent due to lack of budget. New directors and writers never make it to halfway towards top to become good directors. If blockbuster has young director, he is yes man that will do anything producers and investors say him to do.

>Movies seriously need to get back to being made into art for art's sake.

Art for arts sake is something that has more or less fallen under domain of indie productions. What actually has died is movies that fall somewhere between art and entertainment... entertainment with some deeper meaning that can be controversial or disturbing in one way or other.

>You are going to forget everything about this movie in 3 weeks...
Wow, at least two weeks more than the usual Marvel flick?

she looks

disgusting

>horrible rats "just fuck my shit up" nest style
>faded unnatural color
>shit tier hairline genetics widows peak
>cheap slutty cocktail dress
>raccoon eye makeup
>tatted up

If she changed her style every one of these problems would be fixed.

Why do girls who try to appeal to comicbook fans think they need to look like that?

Are there guys that actually like this look? are there women?

women doing things for comfort is how civilizations collapse

>The entire planet wants to watch Hollywood movies though.
Do they really though? Do you think people in smaller countries would really be worse off if Hollywood didn't try to market internationally?

>Do they really though? Do you think people in smaller countries would really be worse off if Hollywood didn't try to market internationally?

Folks that like action movies and any genre that is usually expensive to make like effects heavy sci-fi movies would be fucked. In most countries it's simply out of budget options. While other countries might produce more art, it's only due to budget limitations.

bump