Feels thread anyone?

Feels thread anyone?

of course my friend

What feels motivated you to make this thread user?

I'm kinda feelin this thread right now. It's the time of year(for me) that makes me want to kill myself lol

I feel lonely, unneeded. I feel as if suicide is the best way to restart for a new life.

Spring's around the corner, don't worry

There is no actual proof of reincarnation user. You're better off seeking help in your current incarnation and doing the best you can with what you've got.

>It's the time of year
You mean winter? I kinda enjoy the winter.

Ah, I wish. I don't feel like I have anything in store. I have these so called "friends" that I are supposedly supposed to be caring, but I'm really not feeling it. I've never felt so lonely in my entire life. Shit, I'm sitting at a computer typing my problems away.

What the hell am I going to do with myself?

Well what do you want from life?
Figure that out and start slowly working towards that. You sound properly depressed user, you should go look for help.

Embrace solitude my friend.
Really, loneliness isn't a reason to off yourself. Do it only if you think you will suffer enough that it doesn't worth living. I don't think suicide is a good option, life is pretty good overall.

Apathy is the worst feeling.

Im married, have two kids, and wife is still hot. I should be happy but Im not I work 14-15 hours a day the only worth I have to my family is that I bring in an income. I am basically a pack mule designated to do a job, any free time I get is spent with my unconscious head on a pillow. If I quit I am considerd scum for not doing my job as a man. I am more lonely now than when I was single.

I want to feel like I'm worth the time. I don't know how to work towards that.

I don't want to. I hate being lonely

Well what sorts of behavior makes people worthwhile to you?
Try to pair for that.
Also in order to work in that directions, you're gonna have face your demons with honesty and acceptance. You can't deal with your problems if they are still controlling your actions.
You need to find the part of you that observes your emotions and thoughts, once you get to that point, you can start making changes.

pair?
aim for that*

Fuck I'm making a lot of typos.
that direction*

>I don't want to. I hate being lonely
Well I guess different people want different things. I'm good with being lonely, I spend most of my time alone. I don't like people in general, and I feel so free when I'm alone. It's just that when I'm around people I need to understand them all and act as they would want me to so they would like me and it's so fucking tiring me. I feel so relaxed when I'm home.

Why do you heavily modify your behavior around other people?
What do they expect of you that doesn't come naturally?

I don't know, I'm like a social chameleon. I adjust myself to the surrounding. I don't really care about being right when it comes to argue and things like that, I just work by logic and do the thing which will work out the best. I have some friends and none of them really know me well, I don't feel like revealing my true self is gonna work.

You could try it though, what is it about yourself that you feel isn't appropriate for public viewing?

I mean the closer the person to me the more I reveal and it gets pretty ugly because deep inside I'm intolerant, amoral, cold.
That's the reason I'm fine with loneliness because when I'm alone I don't need to "wear" that mask and I'm feel free with myself.
I don't need anyone to be happy, I do my own stuff and make friends when I need something and/or they are in my way and there is no way to avoid them.
It may be sound weird but thats just my strategy.

Do you see you being these things as bad though?
Because you might be judging yourself to the point that you're stopping yourself from socializing in a positive manner unless it gets you something.
I'm not here to try to change you user, I'm just worried that you might be mistreating yourself somehow and judging yourself harsher than is merited.

I'm a bad person. apparently.

>Friend agrees to do me a favor
>"stay up and I'll let you know how it goes via text, should be done at 1am or so"
>I stay up, 3,4,5 o clock comes around
>I keep texting him. He's showing as online, then offline after reading my messages.
>I'm saying "just let me know what's going on, I have work, should I keep waiting, can I go to bed" etc..
>go to bed, sleep 3-4 hours, go to work, bad day at work, tired as fuck etc
>message him, he comes online immediately "hey"
>"what happened?"
>"Oh, I fell asleep"
>"Were you able to do the favor or what?"
>He goes offline
>"Can you just tell me what's going on instead of ignoring me?"
>He comes back and tells me I'm being selfish considering he was doing me a favor and he doesnt have to answer to me

He's literally the only friend I have. I just wish he didnt treat me like a disposable nothing. This is the story of my life. Someone fucks me over but I'm the asshole when it's all said and done.

This sort of shit has happened so often in life, I don't trust anyone but a very small select few and the ones I do are always willing to blow me off almost instantly because it's easier to make me feel bad about myself and go into a state of depression and wanting to be alone than it is to maintain any friendship they have with me... and then after 3-4 weeks of being alone have passed and I'm desperate for human interaction they come back and want to be seen as saviors for being so generous as to spend their time with a nothing like me.

You should go get a social hobby user. Meet some people who don't treat you bad.
What was the favor by the way?

Bad? I don't really see things as bad or good. This is just who am I.
I can't feel for others, I'm shit at it and tbh I don't want to, so there is no point in real relationships for me you see? I'm good on my own.
The closest person to me was my mother and it got to the point where I was treating her like a shit and she couldn't stand me anymore. That's why I'm not gonna do this again and be my true myself with others.

Huh, well if this is just how you are and you're fine with it, keep doing you I guess.
I just wanted to make sure you weren't isolating yourself to your own detriment.

I want to forget who I am, but I want to forget who I used to be even more.

I'm intrigued, who did you used to be?

even more of a rude cringy dickbag than I am now. been spending years trying to console myself with the fact that a lot of people are like that when they're young. but it doesn't make me feel any better and I'm sick of hearing it from myself and others.

Well you can't change the past, but you can change how you are in the future.
I've done it and countless others have done it before me.

>posting pictures of words

you're correct, and I've been telling myself that for years too.

I'm 40 and I'm so far up my own ass I don't think I'll ever get out. wish people would stop trying to forgive and understand, and just beat the fuck out of me til I can't see anymore.

different user but here in Serbia people would not try to forgive and understand you,they would beat you up,so if you want that just come here.

I don't know which part of Serbia you live in,but in a small town in western Serbia a lot of people are very nice,sure there are some dickbags, but you can't just say tthat everyone would beat you up for some lame reason.....

I mean if you are gay they are gonna

Holy fuck I got quadruple dubs

also I live in a small town in western Serbia

Laku noc braco, sve najbolje