>But at the same time don't
>Angry that i don't have one
>Upset my life is so shit
>But don't do anything to fix it
>Enjoy living in misery but at the same time i don't
>Just enjoy posting feels

JUST GET ME OFF THIS RIDE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/southport/other-jobs/wanted-live-in-housekeeper-cleaner-in-exchange-for-accommodation/1137902352
goabroad.com/providers/cv-cyclone/programs/hotel-jobs-in-europe-with-staff-room-147638
youtube.com/watch?v=EVi_stWU8oU
indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=e8290fbbb197c979&from=serp
learn4good.com/jobs/language/english/list/country/chile/
workaway.info/438443863236-en.html
workaway.info/474297313767-en.html
youtu.be/LBO5PbpDPng
careerssearch.bbc.co.uk
careerssearch.bbc.co.uk/jobs/job/Broadcast-Engineer-BBC-Leeds/13863
graduate-jobs.com/job/graduate-it-consultant-fdm-group-80501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel you OP. It's the time of year that I want to end my existence.

There's always suicide.

15 year old normie

OP Just ended a my relationship with girlfriend after SEVERAL years. Have a kid, not complaining. Anyways I wish I was ignorant to a companion as many anons are still. This shit feels even worse now.

i don't have the balls to. i mean it seems like an easy exit but to pull the trigger yourself and do it.

I just don't have it in me.

That just means you don't.

That just means you don't but you feel you should.

Reddit theredpill

Dumb nazifrogposter

>upset my life is so shit
>enjoy living in misery
>at least i have my I games
>don't even enjoy gaming anymore

23 and no friends, how did it get this far...

I know the, feels op :(

This gave me motivation to get shit done after my fat ass got dumped by gf of 6 years

Friends are overrated. Haven't seen any of mine since school. I'm 32 now.
Took a job and bought a house so secluded I only meet people once a week on my supply run.

Where do you live? I can find you a cool as fuck job. That goes for anyone reading this. Any country too.

Let's hear the deal Satan

I'm amazing at doing job searches is all.
Just give me a rough area where you can travel to and I'll find you a job.

Im from australia.
Tell more user

Have you considered that, maybe, life isn't anything more than a coexisting struggle to seek acceptance from other people who also don't know why the fuck they're alive?

Just go outside, even if it's hard to find a reason why you're out there. And travel more.

I'm here OP! Post your out strategy?
I'm gonna do it in the downstairs bathroom with an exhaust through the window.
I refuse to set the countdown timer but I should be free before this week is done.

UK I would love a job to distract me from the loneliness, everything I have applied for has not gotten back to me...

Anywhere in the UK, or Surrounding countries, I have no ties apart from family and would love to travel,

Housekeeper at a place with a pool
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/southport/other-jobs/wanted-live-in-housekeeper-cleaner-in-exchange-for-accommodation/1137902352

With more work comes more responsibility. Not to mention theres some unwritten rule that you're suppose to turn up sober everyday?
Bathroom and out for me, no more rules..... Just the vast void beyond.
Oh and quick message for you god fags who belive in heaven and hell. They both sound like hell to me. If I end up in some cloudy land full of chirpy cheerful people, I'm heading straight to the bathroom there too!

What surrounding areas is it possible for you to travel to?

Lesbian?

>The payment is rent-free accommodation in a furnished studio apartment with all expenses included (electricity, water, internet, phone).

They're not looking for a housekeeper. They're looking for a fucking slave.

hotels in France
goabroad.com/providers/cv-cyclone/programs/hotel-jobs-in-europe-with-staff-room-147638

Lol dude.....I assure you. They probably spend a lot of time away from the house.
All you have to do is keep your shit clean.

It's easy. I did it and now things are great. I can post on Sup Forums and eat pie without getting fat. The hole in the head never heals though. I just wear a hat.

Do you get to be naked and mistreated?
If so I may be swayed.

Yeah, I feel the same frequently. I feel like this video should be handy. I rewatch this video to try to restore some power in me. Which reminds me, I need to do it right now, cuz i've been a shitstain for the past 3 days doing nothing and wasting my dad's money

youtube.com/watch?v=EVi_stWU8oU

The job doesn't pay anything. user is right. They want a slave.

BUT ARE YOU NAKED, WHIPPED AND ABUSED?

Fish and chip shop in Cornwall.
The amount of tourists my friend
indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=e8290fbbb197c979&from=serp

Imagine doing what you're doing now.
Fuck all with no pay.....imagine doing it in a new place with a pool. If it goes tits up you can just fuck off.

Nigger they want payment for the accommodation. On a low wage job. Fuck that shit. You're fired.

Life has no meaning, which means killing yourself doesn't have any meaning.

You can meet new people and start a new life for yourself.
It's about connections and confidence.
If this family can afford to leave their house for days on end then they must know a few well off people.

>Imagine doing what you're doing now.
>Fuck all with no pay.....imagine doing it in a new place with a pool. If it goes tits up you they apply the nipple clamps and force you to worship at their feet.

Ok, give me a location

OP listen up faggot, I'm about to truth bomb your ass.
In order to find happiness it takes suffering and hard work before the pay off. Instant gratification is only found in drugs, video games, and other distractions you are probably consumed by.
Advice:
>Workout
>Eat Healthier
>Find hobbies that you will meet people at
>Approach any and all women if they say no it's good practice and they could have a friend they could set you up with
Happiness isn't a mood, it's gotta be earned the hard way. Good luck.

Antarctica research station. There is some Thing here. Fucking Norwegian tried to kill a dog.

Chile, let me hear the deal Satan.

I absolutely agree with this. This is words depressed Faggots should live by.

Silence samefag.

Literally the plot of Dostoevsky's Notes From Underground

All of them, I have money to travel,

Ok
If you are between 18-30 I suggest Japan

Computer jobs are thriving. Bitches be cheap
learn4good.com/jobs/language/english/list/country/chile/

Why? I'm 23

Is this proton the unknown wobble machine? From the movie antarctica rise it gets you chewed

>so I can focus on spending time with my children (there are a lot of therapy appointments we have to go to and lots of ongoing therapy we need to be doing at home).
lol, like fuck I'm stepping foot in a household that requires that much therapy.

>I am looking for someone to live-in & work part time 7:30 am - 11:30 pm Monday - Friday (4 hours per day, 5 days a week, no weekend work required).
I don't care that the pay is 0, I'll still be counting it twice with them math skills.

>House is in Southport near Ferry Road Markets - short walk to shops and public transport. Very central location, close to the best the Gold Coast has to offer.
I think your neighbors might have something different to say about the location of their houses.

>Prefer someone who is fit and well, has references and an eye for detail. We need someone who is reliable and consistent as well as good at cleaning and laundry.
So pretty much anybody except anyone who is part of, related to or could stand to be around your family?

Pussssssssy but they're are also other reasons.
Do you have any qualifications?
If you have a bachelors in ANYthing then you can get a decent teaching job. You won't even have to speak any Japanese

It will literally be the funniest shit ever. If it's a woman then she's probably split with the husband.
I swear on my life I wish I was in Australia right now.
Just apply for a laugh

Iceland,
wanna see you try

You're welcome
Ps how old are those daughters again?
Lol
workaway.info/438443863236-en.html

You apply for a laugh, the phyco bitch has probably been through so many applicants, she'd be willing to pay for your plane tickets just in the hope that you're so ill adjusted you can stand to be around them for more than 5 min without getting all mass murdery.

I seriously would if I was in Australia.
Ok I'll try again. You have anything more specific like hobbies or qualifications
Anything will help from being a lonely bum to daredevil extreme. I'll find you something.

Fuck man.....looking at some of these, I wish I didn't already have a career. Dammit
workaway.info/474297313767-en.html

>workaway.info/438443863236-en.html
I think you just did. I find the qty of offspring off putting but I could live on a farm with internet access and surrounded by natural wounders.
I honestly might apply.
What's the catch to these deals? Is it a bit like when Bart Simpson is an exchange student in France?

you life in germany friend?

We are two of a kind. I feel you.

>Want friends

I don't know if you do mate, most people are pretty shit.

Ah, I've found the catch. You have to live in an oil painting.

germany

Found my way out of this ride.

This fag here is right.
I found my suffering makes me complete.

There are two kinds of suffering.
I call it conscious- and unconscious suffering.

Op suffers unconsciously.
Whereas this guys post tells about conscious suffering.

Only fools suffer unconsciously.

I am sure however that many here are already at a point where they cannot return.

Weakened by constant easy stimulation from drugs, sex, and other quick fixes. Simply overstimulated.

Antisocial behavior, dissatisfaction with oneself and ones life, mood swings.. it goes on from there over to anxiety, depression, schizo ect.

Ya'll being played like a fiddle.
A perpetualy out of tune fiddle, that is.

youtu.be/LBO5PbpDPng

Aaaaaahhhhh man it's beautiful

Leeds in UK
IT role for graduates pls

Anywhere has some kind of catch I guess. I would imagine these jobs suit people that like quiet and animals

Okaaaay sir
Is there any reason why you can't travel out of Leeds?
I'll start my search

I'm pretty sure it's a painting dude.
How do you check?
I've had a good zoom in and If it's not a painting, they have as shitty quality camera as the Australian's mental stability.

I know the BBC has good IT jobs
I'll keep looking for Leeds tho
careerssearch.bbc.co.uk

careerssearch.bbc.co.uk/jobs/job/Broadcast-Engineer-BBC-Leeds/13863

because i live there
thanks

I think the 5 squabbling siblings might drown out some of the quiet though.

graduate-jobs.com/job/graduate-it-consultant-fdm-group-80501