>be me
>playing for honor
>basically how to rage, the game
>this fucker infuriated me
>he killed me with the cheapest hero possible over and over
>broke my alarm clock and fan in rage
>no fan and alarm clock
>this nigger will pay
so can Sup Forums stop jacking it to traps and help me?
friend his uplay and pretend to be his friend, then send him an ip logger and make him pay. ( btw for honor beta is free so free uplay and game) then get his ip adress and fuck around with this cunt. pls Sup Forums.
try to dox him or swat him. anything to infuriate this cunt.

gid gud son

bump^

>playing ubishit

SO FUCKING WHAT I PLAY UBISOFT, I JUST NEED TO FIND THIS CUNTS FACEBOOK, DOX HIM AND SWAT HIM, AND RUIN HIS FAMILY LIFE. I LOST AN ALARM CLOCK TO THIS CUNT!

>getting mad over a game
op is a faggot, we're not your personal army etc.
lol please kys

fuck off

I LOST MY ALARM CLOCK AND FAN, MY ALARM CLOCK FROM WHEN I WAS 4 AT DISNEY WORLD. AND HE FUCKING EMBERASSED ME IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS.
Was just wondering if old Sup Forums still existed and was happily ready to dox and swat any newfag who deserved it.

>HE FUCKING EMBERASSED ME IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS
you emberassed yourself faggot, try suicede

Next time use alt-print, to screenshot the current window.

> McAffee
Faggot.

nice b8 m8

>he wants me to pay jewbucks for malwarebytes
fag

its fucking true, you think i would ask Sup Forums to dox me?

Get a job northon is like 30 bucks per year you poorfag

Oh look, another salty faggot that couldn't take a loss. Fuck out of here faggot, and git gud. Trying to get people to hack somebody just because he beat you.... what a fucking loser, even for Sup Forums standards.

>be fag
>use cheap hero thats unstoppable
>"lol its your fault you lost"
analogy: "lol its your fault for getting killed when my 18 wheeler mowed you down."

suicide* lernt ta spellr fegget.

That's not how it works and an ip logger to do what? Say he's currently at X address? What good will that do?

Also fucking pathetic, uninstall the game already

"git gud, you could have overpowered that 18 wheeler you loser, git gud"
look at analogy here

>steadily growing entertainment

you are retarded and you should end your life not only for yourself but for the society you live in.

I want you to use Common Sense 2017.
Why do you have that in your task bar anyway? Anti Virus should just run and not bug you with it's shit.

Better install Gentoo.

>be fag
>cant learn how to counterplay
>hurr durr must be unbeatable
you fucking ape just practice and get good at the game

Wow, dude, you fucking suck. It's literally simon says. If Simon says left, press left! (Woah, blocked everything!)

Why should other people feel bad for your crap sense of emotion, and lack of control?
Seriously, nigger, get your shit together. Re read your op;
I got so mad at a videogame that I broke my fan and alarm clock. Random strangers on the internet, get revenge for me!
Fucking pansy/10, you're not worth the time it took your father's nuts to make you.

>besides, guts kills a lot of people, ever read the manga?

>raging this hard over a fucking beta

>besides, guts kills a lot of people, ever read the manga?
topkek

>he thinks a small red m in the taskbar is annoying
do you have ocd or some shit? normie tier anti virus is better than gentoo and malwarebytes

>buy new one
>play again
>break it
>rage again on Sup Forums
>???
>Profit

someone just do what this nigger says, and post their IP. I have something I wanna do with it. (it may revolve around ddossing him but not to the point where it's illegal, basically i'll make a free vpn out of his IP and make it public, with all the people connecting and using him for traffic THEY will be the ones ddossing his shitty router)

he was using peacekeeper mind you. "you blocked? guess what? while you were doing the animation to block and bring your sword back you got fucking hit again! goteem xd!"

Wait, WHAT THE FUCK, why do you run Adblock plus and ublocck origin?
Come on, that's just retarded man.

That's a great idea and I wanna be the first to use this VPN. Most VPNs I know of are logged by sites like Google and shit.

Op, you have some serious issues that you need to workout. Sure being mad enough to break your own shit is pretty retarded but thinking that others are gonna do your dirty work for you is something that even a high caliber autist would know better.

fucking finally, thanks for not judging me for tardraging over a game, i just wanna dox someone and or ddoss someone.

fuck you with your le anonymooze memay he he he hue hue hue

Then learn how to do it by yourself lad

yeah, and the best part is, no one but the people trying to keep their info private will be offending the computer crime

(kek, what if he fucking uses Wireshark or some shit and gets all their info, dumb cunt will have forbidden people again)

not gud enuf to do that.

i have a few torrents for tradesys, if you want.

Jesus op you faggot are you able to do anything?

You know, using anti virus actually makes your machine less secure, since it hooks into your kernel to execute arbitrary code from a user mode program to do it's job. The quality of these mechanisms is mostly quite bad.
Also, security products love to downgrade your tls connections. You can verify these two with recent news btw (:

AND YES, THIS FUCKING M FUCKING BUGS ME. It's actually bugging me more than this guts guy bugs you with his awesome skills.

git gud

of what (not the user who posted that army denial, I am the guy who is currently making the free vpn out of his IP)

also takes processing power, anti viruses are the biggest joke

>Be OP
>Be shit at game
>Baby rage every day breaking everyting
>Massive autism

quantum break and mgr.

well what should I use then anonIT?

^

Either your brain or Windows defender, if you insist on using an anti virus product. It'll give you that calming green check mark in the systray, do some updates from time to time and stay out of the way as good as it can.

You could always install Gentoo though.

And, please get rid of ABP, it's pretty much malware by now.

Derp, was Microsoft Security Essentials, thought that it's one product by now, but nope.

Thats nice, but if only i could ddos a fag who beat me unfairly in for honor? You know anything about hacking/ doxing?

Yes, but you're a really sore loser.

Hacking is about what the machine allows you to do with it, not to get back at some other lame person.
You could just social engineer your way there, which would net you sweeter revenge anyway.