Why do plebs deny that Scream is the best song?

why do plebs deny that Scream is the best song?

this looks like a video game box

why do people try to argue that geidi primes isn't her best?

we will never be fooled

cuz they can't into catchy mandaring rap lyrics

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

this looks like a blood bath n suits

this looks like a wombo combo no way no how

i hope "i hope our grimey is sleeping well" is sleeping well

What? Happened to the generals? mu sucks now

We're persecuted now

oh no

You mean Pin?

she was pretty a year ago

Visions is her best.

she's still pretty pretty

it's her second best but nice try

No one's made any lately, due to lack of Grimes-related music activity recently.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't make them anymore.

Never said otherwise. By all means - make one if so inclined. Just fyi threads tend to go better with an actual discussion topic in the op.

All these correct opinions

wow what a great thread

The album art visually brings to mind the appearance of the packaging of multimedia entertainment.

that's because of the playful atmosphere of the album

Easily is easily the best song

Butterfly

fun game

wish it was for real

this looks even more like a video game box

>not World Princess part II

Call me a pleb, I dare you.

cuz they're plebs
scream is obviously one of her most innovative songs

Its pretty short.

I wouldn't know why else they would deny it but Kill V. Maim isn't a bad "choice."

>not pin
p l e b

Could Grimes really be the worst artist of all time?

idefk

I honestly cannot understand the appeal of this tripe, please explain it to me

I liked AA but scream was one of the songs that I just couldn't get into. I mean if you listen to it enough times it starts to grow on you, but otherwise it's uh... I don't know. Okay I guess.

There's a remix version of it that was posted on youtube that's better than the album version IMO. It's got more beats so its' more catchy. Mo betta.

Different strokes for different folks. You may not like it, but nobody is asking you to. You like what you like, other people like what they like. I will say that this album was seemingly more of a mass market appeal type deal, whereas her older stuff was more niche.

If you give it a listen it'll grow on you. But if you're not into it, you're not into it. No worries.

As compared to whom?

But muh grimezs's

She is a Siren of the modern age, shipwrecking dreams of countless sound sailors with her angelic voice and mesmerizing beauty.

Name me one artist worse than Grimes.

Don Van Vliet

I don't know, I don't tend to listen to acts I don't like so I wouldn't know. You brought it up (or whomever it was that posted that). Any ideas?

Again though, keep in mind that whether they're better or worse is subjective so there's no real ratings scale we can use to measure a musical acts relative quality.

I mean unless we're going to compare an artist that sticks to something formulaic v. someone who goes off the rails and does their own thing.

No idea.

See? You can't.

No, see it's not that I can't. It's that I don't really want to bother. I could mention a few artists I don't like very much, or don't prefer. But that wouldn't mean they are bad. That would just mean they aren't my taste.

Even so, if I mentioned 4,000 acts that I thought were crap, you still wouldn't be convinced anyway.

All because you can't.

Well what difference would it make? Convince some random person on the internet that grimes is or isn't the worst artist ever? That's your opinion, if you keep it. It doesn't bother me.

But for me to sit here coming up with musicians that are "worse" than grimes is a waste of time.

This Video Game Box looks like A video game box. I know because i've seen several video game boxes in my time. You can also tell it's a video game box by the way it is. Neet.

she objectivley is

you are objectively wrong then

i feel like you're mocking me

fake news

why

i waited

Nah man, just having fun. No worries.

im sure you are

Uh... yeah. You're not one of those sand people are you? Easily startled, but back in greater numbers?

im not important

None of us are. lol.

not if you don't care about them

this

*blocks your path*

sure did

Too avant-garde for them desu.

*blocks your life*

How is Grimes so ugly and cute at the same time ?

she's actually the most beautiful girl on this planet

because it's obviously kill v maim

Yeah, see that's the thing. She's got that sort of confusing look going and the more you stare the more good looking she gets. It's fucking weird.

This presumes of course you've met at least 3.5 billion women. Which I doubt you have. Remember, there was a time you didn't know about her and i'd think there was someone you thought that about previously to knowing about grimes.

She is super fuckin' cute though.

I'd speed run it.

>there was someone you thought that about previously to knowing about grimes
nope. before i saw claire i had no idea what the real beauty is

Jeez, no offense but you must not get out much. I'm not saying she's THE most beautiful or whatever but damn. She's damn pretty but there are some specimens running around out there that will set your eyeballs on fire. That's for damn sure.

>there are some specimens running around out there that will set your eyeballs on fire
like who?

Have a look at someone like Sophia Lauren back in her heyday. Or Monica Bellucci. Of course it's going to depend on your tastes but again, there are some women out there that would blow your fuckin' mind if you would get out more.

Grimes, now she's a looker for damn sure when she cleans up nice. She does have a bit of that girl next door thing going on. Definitely one of those ladies you'd like to bring home to mum.

Claire is beautiful holistically and no void picture can compete with that. And based on term "specimens" I can make fair guess that these girls you have in mind are obnoxious instagram drones or some vain and plain victims of fashion industry,

Nah man. There is a catalogue of women a mile long should you care to peruse your grandfathers sock drawer. Women from all times from old to the very latest these days. I assure you, the women I mentioned above had no time on instagram because it didn't exist when they were recognized.

Grimes is by far, not the only peach in the basket. ;)

Monica is okay, Sophia had awful character. Still no where near Grimes regarding personality radiance.

>Sophia Lauren back in her heyday. Or Monica Bellucci.
nah
it makes me think that you named these cuz you like only girls with big tits (which is a pleb taste)

Well if you were able to judge a womans character by how good she looked, well by golly none of us lads would ever be worse for wear. We'd all be happy with the one we picked. But alas, 'tis never so.

As for personality, Grimes seems to project a mixed bag. So unless you know her personally, I suspect we're not getting the straight goods. She does wear that persona of hers as a bit of a safety blanket as you've no doubt seen her speak of in her interviews.

Tits has much, but not all to do with it. I chose them because they were regarded by many, not just some neckbeards on Sup Forums, to be some of the most beautiful women to date.

Then again, tits are what men have used for centuries as a sort of go-to gauge on the femininity of a lady. But hey, I like 'em as they come, big or small.

Grimes is beautiful as any other pretty girl, but she don't have pretty girl flaws like entitlement or ignorance. She also isn't stupid, that makes her quite different from these hippy girls who might fulfill former criterias. That is why she is extremely beautiful.

How do you KNOW this? How do you know she isn't entitled or ignorant? Because you saw some interviews of hers? I ain't saying she is or isn't but again, people can project anything they want when cameras are rolling. Behind the scenes, who knows.

Even as such, there are many, MANY women who also fit this criteria and are gorgeous to look at. Again, grimes is not exactly THE pinnacle of women. Again though, from what I know and what it's worth, she seems like a gem.

Grimes is pinnacle of woman so is pic related. Stop making excuses for less fortunate girls.

not that user but i only know that i love her, she is my everything

You can't love someone you do not know. You can certainly fabricate and fill in the blanks up in your head though and love that creation. But it won't be her. Stop fooling yourself.

Cute pic btw.

Who is that? That's not grimes. And no, she is not the pinnacle. You people are crazy. If she was YOUR personal girl, i'd say cool have your views.

damn, you must be some envious female and your post reeks of passive aggressiveness.

Love is always one sided. Mutual love is simply illogical. Even if couple love each other, they love individually with different degree of love.

Just listened through the entire album. I'm in love

Not female. Just realistic. How can you "love" someone you have had ZERO contact with? You don't even know what you love. Have you ever met her? Do you know her personally? How can you be so silly?