/epl/ + /efl/

Biggest derby in the country edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37812872
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't it midnight in England now m8?

Yeah

OK

No, the clocks changed. No one knows what tine it is anymore.

England vs Australia in 10 mins

it's midday now

greatest derby of all time pictured

>/epl/ + (PLUS) /efl

This thread is the /epl/ thread? I dunno. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.

Also

>Moyes
>Mouyes

Shame Poop and Klopp didn't get EXPOSED. Looks like Poop is going to win the title.

>De Gay

i don't get it

it's spelled De Gea.

>yfw Pooop wins the Title and this meme drops in value

I can only hope he falls out of Europe and FA cup.

>*dabs*
That's probably my favourite meme of the past few years desu lads, just because whenever some Bosnian or Slovakian posts it I instantly picture some slavic bumfuck actually dabbing at his PC as he clicks enter and it cracks me up so much

So Spurs are just discount Atletico at this point, right? They almost never concede but they couldn't score in a Miami nightclub.

I missed the longest Halloween weekend in 5 years.

I could have gone to Miami.

Can Saints beat Chelsea? The Top 4 is returning back to the same old same old and it's depressing...

Sick burn
/
( 。。)/
|_/

>This thread is the /epl/ thread? I dunno. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.
It's literally one Aston Villa autist trying to get people to care about his team.

Remember WHL?

The stadium or the tripfag.

The tripfag, though I will miss the stadium

Tottenham hotspur
Tottendraw hotspur
Tottendraw hotdraw
Drawendraw hotdraw
Drawendraw drawdraw

>+ /efl/

stop that you fag

/epl/ has always been open for lower league as well, no point in adding that in

anyway

Everton 3-1 West Ham (Lukaku x2, Bolasie, Antonio)
Southampton 2-3 Chelsea (Austin, Redmond, Costa x2, Hazard)

see
Honestly, I don't know what got into Villa fans on here this season but they are really fucking desperate to get their team noticed.

desperate to stay relevant maybe

I'd feel bad for them if they weren't so immensely stupid

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37812872

>Alan Pardew questions referee Andre Marriner appointment

fine incoming

I can see Chelsea drawing after their few good results, especially against a nice Soton side away from home.
I'd say 1-1

it's weird when you look at the forums, almost all the Chelsea fans are sure of a win while almost all the Saints fans are sure of a loss

Pardew should go to Italy, feel like it'd suit him

>top 4 is returning back to the same old same old
Not with United being 8th.

think it's safe to say spurs and united aren't making top 4 this year

>can see Chelsea drawing after their few good results,
They lost few days ago.

1. City/Liverpool
2. City/Liverpool
3. Liverpool/Chelsea
4. Arsenal/Chelsea

cup games don't matter

Liverpool will finish 4th cap this

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. City
4. Arsenal

Hendo will slip and Kelechi will score. Chelski wins and City have finally repaid them for 13/14

'''''champion''''ship

R A F A
A
F
A

Stomach already in knots for the derby today lads

>aston villa fans are shitposting on proxies now

>not being a Acтoн виллa supporter
>2016

I have this with almost every post from some shit hole. Imagining a Romanian saying "our Gary was always a nice lad" or some other English slang amuses me to no end.

Just killed a fucking massive spider with anti bug spray, and now the smell is making me sick. And now my finger hurts from pressing the button down so hard out of fear.

I don't like spiders, lads.

Why are you living in Australia?

t. David De Rossi

>hates spiders
iktfb, but with that flag your existence must be miserable

>my finger hurts from pressing the button down so hard
lel

It's actually surprising how little you see them (same with snakes) but when you do, they are so fucking big, it's not even funny.

Were you in /ayy/? If not, disregard post.

Had a massive argument with some bellend about politics last night, which probably ruined everybody else's night but he didn't seem to really care about that

It actually scares me how close minded some people are. At the end of it all I tried to shake his hand and put it behind us, agree to disagree and all that, and the wanker just went into some massive insult tirade against me calling me insane or something.

I think the crux of our difference was that I thought other people's opinion mattered

I'm actually a bluenose who lives in Moscow haha

>tfw I forgot the clocks changed and missed out on a much needed extra hour in bed

never argue with brexitters

What were you talking about specifically mate?

I learned to stop talking about politcs long ago if you want to be accepted. Nod and smile.

I reckon it will be a draw, personally

>jose as their manager
>now mata as their captain

Sup Forums should have taught you to never argue with people.

Fucking seething at the amount of cheating the CPU does on world class

>Were you in /ayy/? If not, disregard post.
I'm not the normal wog spammer, I just saw an opportunity to make a 'you're un-australian' joke

M8, it show's how competitive the league is, when two teams in to top 6 concede 5 on the same day

What game
>inb4 all of them

Ah okay mate. Nice Dub Dubs.
It's still better than last years AI on World Class. I had more luck on Legendary because the AI would actually attack you then, instead of passing it around the backline all game.

He was a remainer. I just tried to tell him that more than half the people voted differently to him and he should try to understand why

It didn't even start that way, somebody was dressed as an oompa loompa (halloween thing) and this guy said oompa loompas were racist. Then we got into an argument because apparently the sole reason Hitler got elected was because he wanted to massacre Jewish people (right...). Not even sure how that happened. Then we moved onto modern politics where apparently its all as simple as immigration good, people who are worried about it are racist and should be shot. And of course racists are the sole reason why we are leaving the eu

fifa 17

>BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION WILL BE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE

fucking hell..

>can bandwagon anyone
>bandwagon chelsea
literally why

Why do they put these heavy newsy-type programmes on telly on a Sunday morning? Way too much at this time of day.

Luckily Channel 5 are showing TMNT.

>[club x] bans fans for life after homophobic chants in match against Brighton

does the derby line-up nicely with the pl fixtures or is there a clash?

You'll miss the 1st 15 mins of Everton v Wets Pam

Kys

Although I agree it is too early, I'm never up in time for Andrew Marr

>tfw Bale is never coming back

>that conversation
were you all on drugs?

But seriously, I've had that conversation many times with my nan. She's never worked a day in her life (on the dole since forever) and is heavily in the remain camp, while on the other side of my family is my grandad (plumber/electrician) who's been working for 50 years and is pro-leave. Make of that what you will.

>B&H in the prem
looking forward to fans with bloodshot eyes, flouroscent hair and nose-rings. pic very much related

>I thought other people's opinion mattered
there's your mistake, i never take anyone's opinions seriously and people irl find me very agreeable desu

Cause they assume everyone is at home on a sunday so best time to get the biggest audience

absolutely howling at Spurs fans who are still bitter about Leicester winning the title instead of them

>b-but we're so much better
>our football is so much nicer
>muh Toby, muh Pooch, k-Kane with the late winner
>they just foul everybody, not like we ever do that ;___;

he will, just not to tottenham

Didn't Spurs have the highest amount of fouls last season? What are they on about?

August: Rooney is the problem
Sept: Fellaini is the problem
Oct: Zlatan is the problem

Reminder that Leicester actually won the league last season

Where's the proof?

wonder who the november problem will be

in the pudding

So many ABVs ITT

from their post-match thread

>I now remember the detestation I felt for Leicester last season
>I really cant stand them.
>They are fouling scum. Can't wait to see them vanish back to mediocrity.

>Leicester fans complaining about a soft penalty like that wasn't 80% of the penalty calls they got last season

>My irrational undying hatred for Leicester continues.
>Its completely rational to hate those twats

so mad lmao

I'm praying to Allah (SWT) that someone will destroy St Andrew's with all of the 'noses in it today.

>Yids

>half of the championship is from the midlands

reali macs u thunk

>that picture

>defending is easy

That's reddit though. Most of the people there are the worst kind of reactionary hipsters, and almost none of them are brits.

Were Spurs fans really that mad about Leicester? As far as I could tell it was mostly anger about not winning themselves, along with a grudging "good for Leicester". The only exception is those weird ultra-left types who won't shut up about Vardy being a racist, as though that somehow invalidates all the goals he scored.

what am I looking at?

Southampton, then?

think it might be the table since klopp took over at liverpool

table since Klopp became ynwa fc manager about a year ago

the fighting cock is just as bad if not worse

>Awful game, awful ref, just awful really, don't think I can think of a dirtier side.

>We always seem to struggle against teams who turn up and park the bus and have no intention of trying to win a game. It was just another case of a lesser small club sticking 9 men behind the ball to stop any form of football taking place.

>I hate LC more than ever. How did they ever win the PL?

>True, Leicester took this to the next level though, breaking up the play with there dirty tactics, it was frustrating to watch, so must have been even more frustrating to play against.

and the amount of arrogance on there... good god. you'd think they were the ones who won the title more recently. awful fanbase.

Why does Pep seem so weird in interviews?

because he's been exposed hard

Deosn't know how to speak after not winning

self conscious about being bald