5 bucks for this

5 bucks for this.

Ama.

reggie?

Nice jizz tissue

fair price for a seal-able jar, where'd you get it from?

Lol sure

prob the shittiest reggie you'll ever smoke

are you in mexico?
I know mexico weed when I see it

either way, that's a lot

goddbye lungs hello lung butter

Is it good shit or reggie shit OP? let us know

Yeah right nigger

>5 bucks for this.

Sweet.

for a fiver whatever it is atleast its lunch

there's stalks and shit in it tho.

what phone is that / where u from / how old ru?

also what is in the box

Nice untrimmed, uncured/cured with fan leaves, probably powdery mildewed to hell and back weed you got there, friend.

I've never done weed before

Looks like stems and twigs and general shit

I don't see how anyone can smoke Reggie. If you can't afford to smoke dro, then you might as well be sober bro.

Underrated reply

There's no difference in price, it's just who has it and what you are willing to pay lol. There's beentimes where all the plugs are dry but only mid is available from the one last plug!

Honestly I've had bud not look so good but gets me so rekt so saying mid and kush is kinda dumb unless you live somewhere where it's legal and there's a night and day different in quality .

dump some out to give a better look at the buds.

$30 better deal!

Pretty shitty weed OP.

Hahahaha yes, op here, im in México.

Op here, nice weed. Pretty dank.

nice.

Yeah if you like to smoke spinach.

This shit is cash! No smell, 1 hit and im lit

Op here, isnt reggie.

yeah I was researching that shit right now. Def gonna try it.

That's reggie where I come from. 10$ for 8 gs. and no sticks in our shit either.

why does it say cake batter ?

This stuff made me give away a quarter of super green crack... no desire to smoke weed anymore, I now vape all day, high all day, and spending less

Huawei low budget phone, México, 29.

Grinder, wooden pipe, etc, general stoner tools.

That's the strain of weed used to make the oil... Strains matter!

bumping
why does it say that?

>wall

At least there was something useful in this thread.

Ty

Waldos.

Thanks, check out lawful for info on the strains, it tells you how strong the strain, and how it should make you feel

Believe me, isnt shit, i smoke daily. Youll be high in 2 or 3 blazes.

Leafly not lawful dame autocorrect

i wish the best man but cheap weed is bad weed.

Exactly. If I can't find 8ths for around 60. I ain't buying having touched "reggie" in years.

Op here.

That isnt cheap here, you can get low quality weed here for 2.5 bucks, twice the amount in the picture.

I haven't even seen that shit in many many years. Bammer like that doesn't even exist in Cali anymore.

i got to go to mexico, a gram of good weed here is 20

To be honest that's probably better weed than what cheech and Chong were smoking back in the 70's. Don't listen to these clowns op, as long as it isn't moldy, I'll smoke it. 5 bucks ain't bad for that amount.

I live In a border city (Texas) and we don't have that shit here anymore either. Thank god. Once Trump builds that wall all the shit weed can stay down there.

Thats true, high quality weed goes to america, we keep the shitiest. However i never had a headache or bad side effects.

That's funny you put weed in a minecraft chest

Pretty useful.

>goes to america

yeah to Detroit and Chicago maybe. Cali and Colorado are already putting out the dankest buds and it's only going to get better.

Brick

Nice, i want to taste fire or smth. Thinking on growing my own plants, but its too much workm

you're right there. It is fucking hard as fuck to grow dank buds on your own. Cannabis cup is coming up soon in Vegas next month it's going to be fucking crazy. The more legal it gets the better everything gets.