Bootleg

Worst album. Only good songs are Anne Bonny and Big House.

NLDW, Jenny Death, and Exmilitary are patrician as all fuck. Haven't heard Bottomless Pit yet.

BP is ok

reddit leave

also you're gonna like bottomless pit (it's their actual worst though)

>liking government plates
>any time

Fuck off contrarian pleb. Not even Reddit would want you there.

>not liking GP
>NLDW, Jenny Death are patrician as all fuck

Can you get more pleb? I doubt.

Government Plates has no semblance of musical cohesion. The album feels like an incomplete work of progress that still needed more time. The tracks on it, like Whatever I Want overstays its welcome while Big House could have been longer. The instrumentals are objectively the worst of all their albums and EPs, and Ride's random vocalizations superimposed makes it sound like more like noise than music.

Again, stop being a shit eating contrarian pleb.

You might think
Anne Bonny
Two heavens
Fuck whos watching

Would be a 10/10 ep

NLDW>TMS>NOTM>ExMil>JD>BP>GP

>more like noise than music
heh, got some learning too do, little plebe

Oh, you actually could. I guess I was wrong.

great album, hot beats

No arguments, not an argument. Don't know why I expected contrarian plebs to do anything else other than shitpost their terrible opinions.

none of your reddit-like posts contained an argument, that's just a defecation of a close mind

I'm overflow is probably the only song I didn't care for. Everything else is fine imo, even compared to their other works. People just like to look at it at surface value in comparison to their other works. They don't consider the full packaging of this work. Dropping out of nowhere, videos for every song, the huge expectations following up from nldw being completely sidestepped. I do not believe the album is them at their best, however, it seems to contain their most conceptually potent representations of death in music form, even if it's not as blunt about it as their other works. My favorite song is Government Plates.

You couldn't defend your shit taste even if you tried, so why make excuses. Quit being a little bitch and admit having poor tastes already, user.

>You couldn't defend your shit taste even if you tried, so why make excuses
>Quit being a little bitch and admit having poor tastes already
such an irony

>have to resort to greentexting cause no arguments and assmad

Lol DAMN.

>complaining about lack of arguments
>not having arguments

Lol DAMN.

it's very cohesive. It's an album about tripping the fuck out. It starts out strong with typical death grips themes of paranoia and becoming a different person, then completely deconstructs itself, gets ridiculously abstract to represent ego death, until the witchy closer that indicates the surfacing of a new person. Death Grips has always been heavily involved with social media and if you've been around long enough you'll remember the pics of shrooms that they've uploaded on their fb before dropping GP.

Yeah sorry for being an Asshole man. Maybe you were right. Have a good day.

>not realizing it's an audiovisual representation
>being this retarded