soundcloud.com/808keyztone/tribe-society-smoke-out-the-window-keyztone-remix
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soundcloud.com/808keyztone/tribe-society-smoke-out-the-window-keyztone-remix

This song is related

Lose weight you fat fuck.

>Virgin
>Because of small dick
>Not because of 35 year old fat fuck NEET

what do? weightloss not working for me, i gain all back all the time. metabolism is slow

Your metabolism isnt slow. You just gave no willpower.

If you were a green lantern, you would barely be able to muster up a lawn chair for your fat ass to sit and rest in (and then break) on the way to the cookie aisle

You can't just lose weight then stop working out and expect to keep the weight lost. If your metabolism is slow then adjust your diet to it. Eat less and workout and you'll still end up at a net loss. Just stop being tempted to eat you fucking fatty.

but iam hungry when i wake up

So eat but fucking count your calories.

useless fat retard in this thread.

you must be one stupid fuck

My friend has a small dick and has a girlfriend so don't lose hope, bad news is she used to fuck me and tell me.how bad he was at sex

how big is it actually? Kinda hard to tell from the pic

My dick is smaller than yours and I've fucked plenty of bitches. Stop blaming your dick you retarded pussy faggot.

Your dick is fine mate. Youre just fat and likely ugly

this.

That's a regular ass dick dude, go to the gym and it will get even bigger once you lose that fat

How long have you been extending?

>ad news is she used to fuck me and tell me.how bad he was at sex
2 months

u gay?

>5.5-6 inch duck
> "small"
>watches so much pork that he thinks upper average is small

Lose weight dumbass. Not only will your perfectly fine dick look bigger, but you'll actually gain some confidence to show it to women. Confidence is key. Don't you dare say to a chick, "my dick isn't the biggest" or beta shit like that. Don't even mention the size. You forget that women have smaller hands than us. It'll feel bigger to them, to were it feels smaller to us since we touch it all day everyday. Looking down on it makes you think it's smaller than it actually is.

Ignore the faggot autocorrections

lose some fucking weight you fat fuck. Jesus Christ

do you pump?will i see gains with that i have a bathamte

fat
fat
fat
fat

I think I see the problem

Its not because of a small dick, its because you got no game if this is even a serious post. You always see dudes walk up to a girl and whip their cock out to try and initiate sex.. fucking moron. If someone is going to fuck you its not like they see your dick then say "well that is too small sorry" GTFO you fucking 11 year old retard, go back to pokemon or what the hell ever it is you twats play these days.

enjoy your damaged penis

My dick is tiny and I've had sex with 13 girls/women. Maybe your personality is shit