Why are most men so clingy with their girlfriends or wives?

Why are most men so clingy with their girlfriends or wives?
You guys need to let loose and give your girl a chance with other partners.

Is that zoolander waiting for her?

Fuck that bruh, I'm trying to blow the guts out of every hot bitch out here. Fucking making any of these animal cyatts wifey. You're on one, user.

Kys you fucking beta cucks

It's only cuckold if you don't know, or don't approve of it.

Trips don't lie.

Truuu.

t. guy who preps his wife's bull every night

>It's not gay if she has a feminine penis

When did I specify you had to watch her have sex?
Do you have the though process of a 4th grader?

I agree and us men need to stay loyal to only our women while they are testing out other men. She'll always come back.

oh, so you just join in at the end and the creampie, gotcha

>She'll always come back
This is true more often than not. Women want to feel like they have something to come back to. Especially when that person approves of their lifestyle and sexual activities.

Personally I enjoy the fun stuff like supporting a woman. Buying her dinner and taking her places. I don't enjoy the working part of sex. Other men can do that garbage.

That picture is sort of similar to my relationship. I'm what my girlfriend calls her "emotional boyfriend," meaning that we only really do things that further an emotional bond. Cuddling, buying her things, having a heart to heart and just being open with each other overall. When she has to scratch the sexual itch, she spends time with her "sexual boyfriend," rarely spending the night with him, and comes back to me to ease the post-orgasm tension. At first I was disappointed that she didn't want to have sex with me, but she said that her feelings for me are just more emotional than sexual, and that's fine because she has another man to fulfill that specific need.

We're getting married next month.

kys beta cuck

Prefer cars over women. They don't cheat on me.

>this is what a cuck believes

Holy mother of cuckoldry.

Do you have any sense of self-worth?

She sounds perfect. Where did you find someone so wonderful. Cuddling is my favorite. Esp little spoon.

I bet you'd cry like a bitch or throw a hissy fit if your gf or wife ever decided to get with another man for a night.
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

kys faggot

I'd divorce/dump her in an instant you beta cuck.

Nope.

And you'd go on with your life. Wow. Relationships must mean so much to you.

because then id treat u like ur my cum dump slut, and thats gross, u disgust me u dumb slut

let me guess: you're employed and she's not

Prove me wrong.

Of course I would go on with my life and find myself a woman who actually is faithful and not a cumbucket like that dumb slut of yours.

Relationships don't mean having to put up with shit like that. Jesus fuck kill yourself already.

faggot of the day

lol holy fuck are you insane, if she didn't value you, why should you value her? You stick with someone who's going to be faithful, why would you stick with someone who isn't? I can see horns growing out of your head user.

The mother of cucks have appeared

That dude's fucking insane.

>faithful
It's like you have no concept of how human beings work.

Please, see this

Unlike OP, I'm not a cuck. I'll only let my woman sleep with females, not men.

/thread

How? You're the ones wearing rose-tinted glasses.

Humans are a bit more different than animals you inbred fuck, at least we can control ourselves.

It sounds like you're the one who has no idea how human beings work.

Wearing rose-tinted glasses?
Man ooooohhh maaannn.

Please never procreate. I'd feel so sorry for your kids having to grow up with such retarded parents.

no

What does that have to do with anything?

on top of being a cuck you also pay for her shit, good job you fucker

being a cuck is degeneracy at it's finest, it really pisses me off, our society is already shit and yet people find ways to make it worse

KEK

On Sup Forums?

Kek...

You act like swinging is some new fad.
It's older than ancient Greek.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

There are people who actually believe in things like;
>Paying for a woman. Some equality there.
>Letting her swing with others while you sit at home and do not have sex with others.
>Marry this type of woman.

Jesus christ.

thats the inherent evil that is part of all of us and we have to resist it

>inherent evil
Now you're starting to sound like a little bitch.

The ancient Greeks were literally faggots but they were super protective of (free) women.

Their faggotry was grotesque but no, they did not have women swing-

Besides the ancient Greeks were/are not someone to behold-

My wife would never be allowed to have sex without me. We have toyed with the idea of other partners but never on our own.

>Falling for a primitive bait this hard

REEEEEEEE

Kys, liberal fuck

I'm not a liberal.

Knowing and approving of it is literally the defining characteristic of cuckolding.

No it's not. Go read a book.

If you can't help but behave like an animal then you deserve to be treated like an animal.
i.e. killing you should be legal and encouraged for at least one month a year.

Now you sound like a psychopath. Does my lifestyle trigger you?

Google exists you autistic fuck.

Man I've read some pathetic shit over the years but this one takes the fucking cake.

Putting animals out of their misery doesn't make you a psychopath.

>stop keeping your women to yourselves
>l-let me have a turn

Literally asking other men to let you have a turn.

too edgy for me xD

Fucking a car must get exhausting after a while.

>Man I've read some pathetic shit over the years but this one takes the fucking cake.
you ain't fuckin kidding. damn, how far have men sunk to be a party to this? goddamn, pitiful

Pretty much me and my girlfriend's relationship. She has sex with an ex who's penis is much larger and can last longer than me. When she comes home she lets me clean her vagina and anus through oral sex while I masterbate and she tells me what they did.

you are pathetic and have no right to call yourself a man or even a human being

do you want a little bit of HIV? because that is how you get...

The west in one thread

depth vs breadth, user
you're a shallow p.o.s. is all

It's just me and my girlfriend's thing. We think it's wonderful.

In an ideal world, you would be exterminated
>exterminating degenerates is just my thing
>I think it's wonderful

>muh masculinity

>muh degeneracy

I do this, and it's not so simple. I enjoy the arrangement generally, but beware if you're not hung or whatever (I'm small) then your gf might become used to it. I now have maybe 1/4 of the sex we used to, because she's always so sore and satisfied from her hookups. Instead of fucking now we've been gradually switching to footjobs and handjobs.

dubs dont lie

Have you thought of suicide? Would you like assistance?

The samefag is strong in this thread

Decry masculinity all you want, it's how we've made it this far fukkboii

My girlfriend is so nice she lets me lick the cum of her sexual boyfriends off her vagina and anus whenever I buy her something expensive or wash the bed sheets after she had sex with one of her sexual boyfriends. This cuckold roleplay game is the funniest post on Sup Forums today.

So much hate are you jealous much? My girlfriend is sexy and looks beautiful with another man's seed in her vagina.

Being a cuck is only pathetic if you aren't 100% aware of your reality. If it gets you off, then it gets you off. Whatever. None of my damn business- do what works for you in the bedroom and go about your daylight hours normally. However, if your ability to derive pleasure from being cucked is based on a false perception of what your situation is and how your girl really feels, then you're a fucking idiot who deserves to get played. I'll come fuck your wife in front of you and you can pay to take her out afterwards.

She would look even better with a shotgun there.

>Being a cuck is only pathetic
period

I think a lot of people fail to realise that "cuck" is a fetish. Not a mindset.

At the end of the day nobody, NOBODY. Want to be emotionally abused by the one they love. Think BDSM. Nobody actually wants to physically harm the other. It's only niche sexual play.

That sounds like a good idea. The more guys like you there are encouraging your girls to bang other dudes, the more likely guys like me will get laid with quality girls.

Godbless you, brother

>Sup Forums
>caring about ""degeneracy""