Best place to hide a Bong?

Best place to hide a Bong?

Near a window, remember that bongs always smell.

up your ass

>closet

barely, i use mine daily and it only smells inside

kill yourself

Wait until you grow up so that you don't have to hide it

Why would you hide it?

Because he's underageb& and living with is parents.

Under the bathroom sink is usually a good spot

Just make a new one every time
Gatorade bottle and hose

Do you name them every time?

>literally smoking cancer

Anyone who smokes off plastic is a complete idiot.

Trash can

Order the traveling puff. i keep mine in my fanny pack

>puff
>fanny
You seriously need to be in a pub in the UK right now.

under / around the back / side of a desk, out of sight and quick access

Anyone doing this is underageb&

inside a guitar amplifier
granted, you need to own one to do so and have one big enough with empty space to fit a bong, but anyone who says otherwise is lying
just make sure to remove bong before moving amplifier to avoid breaking bong

Lol i didnt know puff meant that. Puff puff p-ass

throw it away and buy a vape you dingdong

HOW DID YOU DO THAT MOUSE?
If you get mouse and feed it, it will just eat without restraint until it's a blob? That's fucking cool. I want a blob mouse.

If you give rats unlimited food, every single one of them gorge to obesity.

Just leave it in the open. Put flowers in it. Call it a vase

Cut a hole on the underside of your mattress/bed stand thing and stuff it up there

What's the upper limit? I imagine you could get them fattened to complete immobility, even to where they are choked in their own mass. But then what if I keep force feeding it? HOW BIG CAN RATS GO?

DUDE WHAT IF YOU TOOK THE ULTRA MORBIDLY OBESE BLOB RATS AND FORCE FED A TON OF THOSE TO A SNAKE?
How big can snakes go?

I can't remember the details. I think they die of heart failure or something. They get that fat they can't move.

he did it by distending the mouses bowels by penetrating him

This actually makes sense, all the images of obese rats I've found seem to have their mass bulging from their center. This inspires yet another series of questions.

Which is to say that you're so desensitized to it that you can only smell where it's the strongest. Marijuana is one of the more pungent and instantly recognizable smells in the world ya dingus.

Not necessarily. I used to travel for work and I used to bring a bowl/stem with me so that when I got to my hotel room, I just needed a plastic drink bottle and the ice bucket they always have for you, and voila, in about 30 seconds with the help of my pocket knife I had a gravity. I didn't bring it with me to the next hotel, I just made a new one.

Okay so what if you took one distended bowel blob rat, penetrated another blob rat with the first rats upper body thereby distending the bowels of the second rat, repeat for the third and so on to create a daisy chain of blob rats suffocating in eachothers ruined anuses?

Would a snake eat that?

I've known people in their forties and fifties that do that.

You know the bottle isn't ignited, right?

If you shoved a snakes head up an obese rats anus completely, would the snake be able to escape?