Is this a wise use of cattle?

Is this a wise use of cattle?

Eat the cow just once (white people thinking)

Eat the cows shit over and over again (We Wuz Kangs thinking)

I dunno guys...have we been doing it wrong? Have we turned our backs on the wisdom of Africa? Could we replace welfare with one cow per single mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
youtube.com/watch?v=UE05lEEOcSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

science is racist, we need to get rid of all science and have africa do science for science

to be fair, he's blowing air in the cow's vagina.

which is fair enough. it's almost like eating cow vagina, which i like doing anyway.

Theres a whole set of these pix and this guy. The cow pisses all over his smiling face. He eats clumps of cow shit too. Its a thing over there.

>2016
>not eating bovine menstrual effluent

They drink the cows fucking piss instead of following the cow to the watering hole. They deserve to starve.

moarrrrrrrr

How about breed the cows, open a burger stand and make money?

Africa = a bounty of natural resources
Niggers = no idea what to do with it

Heres another wise African.

They're blowing air into the cow's anus to stimulate milk production, they're not eating cow's shit which would kill them on the long term

true

So...the other guy is getting pissed on to stimulate hair growth? and whats this bitch doing? Besides setting the next big white girl trend?

oh must be still stimulating that milk production there

I doubt cow piss can inhibit 5-a-reductase enzyme production thus blocking the conversion of the hormone responsible for male pattern hair loss so no, he's not stimulating hair growth. Probably washing off the dust or something.

I believe that's woman is wearing something whose significance is comparable to a western girl's jewelry/trinkets

>animal husbandry

Make more cows. Eat the fucking cows, kill backwards primitive people and use their land to make more cows. Eat the fucking cows.

Please explain how blowing in ass stimulates lactation.

>african nigger logic cause they worship booty. all booty

It stimulates the production of a certain hormone which indirectly induces lactation. By the way I meant vagina, not anus, sorry.

>Insufflation of air into the vagina was the most effective stimulus, eleciting an oxytocin release up to 588 pg/ml. All 5 heifers responded positively, as well as 4 cows in oestrus. The other manipulations caused an oxytocin response mainly in heifers (whether in oestrus or dioestrus), whereas only one cow in oestrus responded with an oxytocin release. In general, oxytocin concentrations increase about 30–90 s after the start of the stimulus.

Deys jes like ussins!

But why? What is his purpose?

>Africa = a bounty of natural resources
>Niggers = no idea what to do with it
That's not true! What about "Skeeter Burgers"?

In his defence...
the poor guy looks hungry

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

To make cow moo blow air into moo sack.

what he's doing in blowing air into its ass to increase the yield of its milk

The piss is to dye their hair. Yeah, I know: Niggers and hair eh?
youtube.com/watch?v=UE05lEEOcSA

you gotta be fucking kidding me

>be the cradle of civilization
>live on a continent where 2/3rds is coastline
>never ever build a sea faring ship, just coastal skimmers.

Africa...where we get things done 25,000 years after you get things done.

Anyone know what these people are named? The reeverse image searches point to nonsense.

>Region where mosquitos are responsible for more deaths than more or less anywhere else on Earth.
>"Lets make patties out of them."
Africans mang.

Niggers; African strain.

Dinka. See:

Good grief! Looking up Dinka Tribe images. Who was the bright guy that thought giving guns to actual fucking retarded people was a good idea? These folks are retarded. Yeah yeah yeah they are human but dont let any snowflake tell me they are my equals. these are retards. no wonder africa is an eternal shithole.

Hunger and thirst? Being a total dumbfuck about how to survive comfy on the long term.

your both idiots.

look at the kid, hes starving.

cows are notorious for ineffecient digestion, theres a TON of nutrients in their shit still. odds are his farm aint doing too well and bessy there isnt giving off enough milk to sustain him. not everyone has a grocery store a mile away, some people literally have to live in ways none of you faggots ever thought of.

theres a show called "human planet" on netflix right now, try it out.

hes starving...in a herd of cattle.

How about working you ass off in harvesting?

I mean, come the fuck on, even a beaver can make a stupid dirt dam and store food.

Why niggers and stupid humans can't compete with animals intellect is beyond my understanding.

HE IS STARVING IN A HERD OF BEEF! dayum..

That is the niggingest shit I've ever seen.

> We Wuz Kangz n Sheit

kek'd