How do I eat pussy like a God?

How do I eat pussy like a God?

By practicing and watching video's of girls eating each other out or something.
They know what feels best after all.

chekd

Ask the girl you're doing it with what she likes.

this

Buy a Zeus costume and give her the ol lickeroo

what do i ask?

With your mouth you idiot.

Also, don't stop until she fucking cums. Focus on that little knub (clitoris, I know you've never seen one, but its near the top) and use a finger or two at the same time. Another strategy is to just dive as deep in there as you can, shake your head around, then lick the butthole on occasion

After the slow licks it’s time to get this party started. There are essentially two types of clitori; ones that enjoy a serious going-over and ones that don’t. The latter suck about as much as a one-inch penis and you should dump her right away.
Extra tip: Clits come in all shapes, sizes, and sensitivities; but that doesn’t really tell you much. All of them want to be treated slow and soft at the beginning, but the only way you can tell if you can go fast at the end is by reading her reactions. This is impossible to teach, but just do the best you can. All I can tell you is convulsing means take it easy and “Oh my God” means bring it on.

Clits That Need a Serious Going-over
These are the most fun because you can be creative. Pretend your tongue is the bad cop and the clit is the guy who killed your partner. Separate him from his buddies (the lips) and suck him right up into your mouth. Now he’s on your turf. Keep him erect by creating an airtight vacuum chamber in your mouth. Slap the little bugger upside the head with one big tongue bonk. He’s not going to tell you shit because he’s a clit and he has no idea of what you’re talking about, but kick his ass anyways. After a few teasers and swirling circles, rat-a-tat-tat him senseless like a boxer whacking a speed bag. If she starts freaking out like it’s too much, ease up on the interrogation and go back to the St. Bernard licks. The vacuum is a great way to bring her to orgasm, but it’s a bit much sometimes, so mix things up with some circles around the clit and some tongue fucking.

never go ass to mouth

Google the do's and don'ts of eating a girl out and go from there. Once you know what not to do, you can kind of build from there and try stuff out as on her as you're doing it. I honestly start simple with my tongue while fingering a girl and then try to feel out what movements she likes based on how she reacts. Sometimes you'll get girls that will legit stone face until the orgasm so it's hard to tell if you're doing shit right in which case communication is key. If this is a bitch you don't plan on spending much time with in the long run, I wouldn't even be eating that shit up and if you do, I wouldn't stress skill as you're likely only doing it as a stepping stone to blowing her guts out. If it is a girl you plan to spend some time with though, you should have some basis of communication and should be able to ask her what's up while you're doing it. When I was new to this shit, trying to 69 saved my life. If I was actually doing a good job, the girl wouldn't be able to keep her motions on my dick consistent. If she did keep them consistent, I would try different shit until she couldn't and then try to keep up with whatever I found worked in a sort of on and off manner to tease her a little until I wanted her to orgasm. It's all a feeling process. Just make sure you don't try to do the same thing on every girl because no two vaginas are alike.

Kek

I'm fucking dead, lmfao. This is golden.

stop asking broke ass college students or hi sch kids in moms basement.....

who then? Lesbians?

>he thinks girl knows what they want
i have had three girlfriend, i never licked pussy.
>the first, never asked, but she sucked my dick
>the second, said it felt weird, "soft", she loved my hands more than my dick
>the third one, she said on the first date, i do not suck dick, i said i do not lick pussy, as a joke, she never sucked my dick i never licked her pussy.

Use a vibration toy. Not kidding, superior to anything you can do. Don't let her cum. She'll do anything.

10/10 would read again

So that makes you the least qualified to give advice.

First, you have to get a real, live, pussy, OP>

write the letters of the alphabet on her clit with your tongue. put a finger in and press upwards