Do you like him or not?

Do you like him or not?

bro tier chad

Geert Wilders biopic/10

Yeah he seemed like a bro

looks like Andrew Garfield with downs

..upside-downs?

kek

He has a nice arc in the series, yeah I liked him.

good character desu

literally did nothing wrong

well done for the show to keep us guessing - will he be the douchey bf or will he be the good guy ?

in the end it worked out nice, seemed like a real person, would be IRL bros

Less attractive Andrew Garfield/10

BEST
A
S
E
D

Completely serious the only things he did which could be considered douchy could be honestly justifiable or consequence of heat of the moment
Every scene with nancy and johnatan getting close had me more anxious than the monster ones.
10/10 character that steve guy

The camera thing was super f'd up, but I get it kinda. Byers definitely shouldn't have been creeping on them but idk. They're both good dudes

is steve "our guy"?

Honestly how the fuck did he not punch him right there
He was obviously very ignorant about cameras , he couldnt have known how expensive it was.
Tell me you wouldnt go that far when the creepo (Yes his attitude is justified for us but Steve doesnt know much) has sexual pics of your girl

Adolescent white male who gets the girl and beats the shit out of the monster? Of course. Sup Forums is a predictable white hetero hivemind who will find the one character they relate to and or aspire to most and champion them as if it were revelatory. Get back to me when you think 11 is "our guy" or Lucas is "our guy", then you're cool.

If you think breaking the camera was douchey, you are confirmed for either never having a girlfriend in your life or having nearly 0 testosterone in your body.

Lucas will never be "our guy." He may have redeemed himself by the end, but his constant whining and arguing leading up to it made me not like him. Will's dad though? Now that's "our guy."

That's not funny; you know I take testosterone pills

I kek'd

no socks

jfc reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee