Is it illegal to put my dog in the oven (NOT TURNING IT ON), and leaving it open a crack so air can get in...

Is it illegal to put my dog in the oven (NOT TURNING IT ON), and leaving it open a crack so air can get in? I'm gone for a long time during the day and can't afford to put him in boarding and can't afford some giant kennel cage. I can't leave him out back or he'll run away and if he stays inside he'll poop on the carpet and my roommates will kick me out of the place and I won't get my deposit back.

Is it safe to put the dog in the oven. It's a small dog so he'll fit if I take out the middle rack. It also makes cleaning up poop easier because the bottom is metal and not carpet.

Again, I'M NOT TURNING THE OVEN ON AND COOKING HIM.

pic related, its the oven.

I think it's more illegal that a grown male has a rat dog and is okay with it. Also don't have a fucking dog if you can't take care of it properly. That's a no it's not illegal, but fucked up as a person who thinks they can handle owning a pet.

Give the fucking dog away you idiot, take it to the pound.

It's not illegal, it seems fine. Just make sure nobody's home man.

ITT: irresponsible pet owners

if it's a small dog, like 5 lbs or less, it should only take 3 hours to cook fully, assuming you butchered and prepped the meat properly before hand.

Seriously OP? You somehow had enough brain cells to aquire a dig but not enough to figure out you needed somewhere for it to stay while your were out? Like a yard or a large deck. Give the dog away man you clearly don't have the means to care for yourself let alone a dog. Not to mention you probably don't walk it or let it get exercise nearly enough.

You can't make a cage out of some fishing line and posts? Are you retarded or just a incompetent lazy fuck?

just buy a fucking kennel

Are you fucking retarded, Just give your dog to a better owner.

Walmart has a little foldable cage (no top) but it's like $20, if you can't afford that you cannot afford a dog let alone have one.

>Seriously OP? You somehow had enough brain cells to aquire a dig
>You somehow had enough brain cells to aquire a dig
>enough brain cells to aquire a dig
>brain cells a dig
>a dig

How is some 20$ Walmart cage bigger than an oven?

I don't understand the rage in this thread... if the dog is small enough then the oven should be perfect. Look after your dog op.

OP here. Yeah the oven is basically the size of a kennel. Its a little bit darker but won't the darkness calm him down and make him sleepy?

When I was in jail I just put the blanked they gave me over my head and fell asleep and didn't care that the cell was small.

you have to turn it on a little bit so he gets a good sweat on and then you don't have to take him for a walk because its like he already got exercise

FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M NOT TURNING THE OVEN ON AND COOKING THE DOG...

Hey OP,

Will you guys be cooking in the oven as well? Hot shit and piss won't smell very good.

pic related, its the oven dog...

I find it hilarious that his roomates could get mad for the dog poop on carpet but poop in oven is totally fine.

you couldn't even get satanic quads followed by double dubs
kill yourself

You know your dog the best. Give him some food and water and a little bit of darkness can't hurt.

No, we just use microwave and sometimes stove top. Oven takes too long to cook anything. It obsolete.

I'll have to pay to get it cleaned when I move out but it'll probably just come out of my deposit.

Show the oven faggot.

I did in the OP.

No but you can put a jew in there, perfectly legal

Are your roomates ok with having a dog barking from inside the oven?

Adorable!

Only illegal if you get caught

If you have a room to yourself there just put it in the closet. But make sure to put food and water in there with a shit ton of newspaper on the ground. Leave your window open and make sure the closet is cracked.

They're normally gone during the day too.

>Again, I'M NOT TURNING THE OVEN ON AND COOKING HIM.
we know op, we know

Probably taking the bait but OP, are you fucking retarded?

I'm sure your roommates will appreciate the savory tang dog poop will impart to their next meal. Go for it.

Give him to someone take care of while you're away, or just give the dog to someone if you can't look after him. And use your fucking brain, idiot, you can't just leave a dog in a oven.

None of us use the oven dude. Its for old ladies and shit to cook pies in. Total obsolete waste of space. Its like trying to cook your meals in the fire place or some shit.

Don't care what anyone says, I would Fuck the brains off that bitch. She's dumb but seems like an amazing fuck.

He was in jail.

You let a dog shit in your oven you eat food from? The dog is an excuse. You're obviously a retarded nasty faggot they want gone.

It was just for drunken in public and that was only after 4 beers walking home from bar police thought I was a burglar.

DON'T COOK HIM YOU SICK FUCK

Nobody uses the oven...

wtf is going on here?
check em

Then you have the cage dog that runs from you, because you are a retarded faggot that puts him in prison all day.

Are these her tits???

poor dog...sell your phone or laptop, tv or something else an buy fuking kennel cage. Dont put the dog in oven

I'm gonna fucking laugh when one day someone's says "hey lets chang it up and cook something good In the oven" and there food gets season smoked with dog shit

OP here.

I want to get another dog, about the same size but I don't think I want to put two of them in the oven. I want a shiba inu, not a half breed shiba inu like this one.

anyone know who brittany venti is and are these her tits?

>friends are more pissed off about shit on carpet than in the fucking oven

They look plausible I'm not gonna sit here and bullshit you and say "Yea they are", but thank you based user for those wonderful jugs

Considering the time of the year you might want to just put it on warm.

There are so many other places you autistic fuck...lock him in a bathroom...buy some puppy pads for the floor and leave the fuck some water...buy a crate...crate train the fuck and he won't go to the bathroom in it...why the fucking oven? Seriously!!

That's an electric stove right?
See those things at the top and bottom on the inside? They get hot when you turn it on. Take them out first because they'll be uncomfortable as fuck.
You should also be willing to put some fabric on the bottom so your dog doesn't spend all day on metal and chunks of burnt food.
Also everything from your dog (hair, shit, piss, slobber, vomit, whatever's on his feet) will be in your oven.

And you're a nigger faggot for even considering this.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

OP here, its a gas stove. I don't think gas is going to leak in there and kill him though.

Bro isn't that carbon monoxide? That shit will kill him

It wouldn't kill him it would just escape into the house and kill everyone lmao
If only there was this thing you could buy at walmart that was designed for holding animals

They look really close, they must be her tits man

I don't think so if I leave it cracked open and the gas isn't flowing into it because its not on.

ohh shit, that's totally understandable.

I laughed more than i should have. Fuck

you stupid faggot, don't maters if i s gas or electric..i stil a fucking OVEN

That's even better. Just make sure to take the dog out of the oven when you turn on the stove.

What's wrong with you

I was in jail for 8 hours for drunken in public. I didn't even have to pay a fine because I said yes sir no sir and the officer thought I was an ex-marine and I said I was and was lucky he didn't probe deeper.

Electric has way more of a risk... gas oven sould be fine.

This is assuming there isn't ever a leak
What comes out isnt CO it's natural gas, or propane if you live inawoods. The danger here is that it's flammable, of course. It accumulates in the air and a spark could make it ignite all at once. It's not quite an explosion but everything around will be burning, especially hair.
You would smell it though. Companies add sulfur (?) to make it stinky for this reason.

I cook meals over fire all the time while camping. It's great. Ovens are good for some things beside baking, like roasting, broiling, heating up left-overs. Also, you can bake things besides pies/cakes (chicken, bread, potatoes, etc), finish steaks you've seared on the stove, etc. The microwave is a waste of space if you care about how good your cooking is.

are u gonna cook him?

you don't know how to look after a dog. you shouldn't have a dog. get rid of the dog because you clearly don't know how to raise it. a sensible dog owner would train the dog to not shit and piss in the house instead of putting it in a fucking oven.

If you can't even afford a basic fucking kennel then you shouldn't be responsible for the life of another animal.

kill yourself

Tits or GTFO, whore

I found an archived thread that multiple people say those are Brittanys tits

eauthanize your dog or give it away to a kennel. you don't deserbe an animal is you'd even consider leaving him in an oven

Fuck you, I'm getting another one ,a real shiba inu this time. Like the dodge meme one.

My dog loves me and I do just fine.

are you fucking retarded?

Don't let anyone break that bond you share with your dog.

...if you're so worried about your deposit why are ruining the oven? What fucktarded logic is this?
>Save $40 on a kennel
>Ruin a $500 stove with dog shit
I know you don't use it but do you think maybe it will matter when the next resident moves in? They won't notice the oven smells like shit?

Someone need an expert on ovens?

You must be retarded for saving a thumbnail

Nobody uses ovens any more. It takes like 2 hours to cook a fucking meal. Who's got that kind of time?

I can cook fries and chicken tenders In 30 minutes or less, youre fucking useless user.

Thank God you are here... electric or gas?

such a strong bond he'd rather put it in a fucking oven that get it a basic kennel?

OP sounds like a retarded cunt who is too braindead retarded to look after a dog no matter what bond he pretends to have with it

You are actually considering keeping your dog in the motherfucking oven. You are not doing "fine".

pay someone to look after him during the day

Hitler used some kind of coal ovens I think.

Pshaw. 2 hours my ass. Besides, microwaves just turn things into soft, warm goop.
You telling me you never even cook a frozen pizza or TV dinner or something?

I laughed uncontrollably at this, holy shit user

Yes they do you retarded 20something. Everything you cook in the microwave can be done in the oven and it's better cooked.
>microwave chicken
Soggy, cold one side and rubbery
>oven chicken 20 minutes
Crispy, evenly hot, firm
You're too lazy to use it and associate with your grandma. 2cool4ovens.

He doesnt even want to pay 40 dollars for a kennel what makes you think this Jew is gonna hire someone?

this. OP here.

The worst part about this thread is despite everyone telling him not to do this, OP will still do it.

Probably not illegal, but not safe. You should save up for a kennel cage.

OP here.

I'm getting another dog too. A REAL shiba inu this time. I can't fit both in the oven, but if I could they could keep each other company.

You speak truth, user. When it's too rainy/snowy to grill, I'll sear a steak on the stove on all sides, then toss the pan in the oven and finish her off to mid-rare in there. Can't do THAT in a microwave. I guess you could, but it would be retarded.

if you cant afford a kennel you cant afford another dog. Stop being a shitty owner.

That's nice you martha stewart faggot. Most people don't do that shit.

ruined it mate, it's believable until you keep stressing how you're going to get a meme dog

we should turn this into a thread about the superiority of oven cooking over microwave cooking.

See