RACISTS BTFO

RACISTS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer
youtube.com/watch?v=mPodioD2HTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow what? Either London has a weird dialect, or Glen has no idea what "invent" means.

>Invents

>luckily he invented a way to provide power (turning on switch) B4 he invented low end PC.
>#BLACKLIESMATTER

British blacks are more cultured than American blacks. This is a fact.

he built a computer he didn't invent it.

off by one ; feels bad man.

>putting a pc together is literally the sane thing as putting legos together

Congrats, black people. You conquered the basics that toddlers master in 10 seconds

Invented

*same

>four hours
Kek

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer
was hoping this wasn't real

I invented breakfast because i cooked some eggs

shooped

youtube.com/watch?v=mPodioD2HTM

It's a fucking stone luigi, you didnt make shit

I'm a constant innovator, always living on the cutting edge. For example, I invented 2 new kinds of semen just today.

It's incredible how patronizing and racist the left has become

Next on CNN:
>crime up in black neighborhoods, why we should take guns away from all blacks for their own good
>black man learns to use toilet
>why black violence and rape are okay because it's their culture
>...Donald Trump is a racist for saying blacks are capable of clothing themselves and why we, as rich whites, are offended on their behalf

nice try, no one is falling for this

Scroll through the comments and surprise surprise the internet isn't taking this article well.

falling for what, the left are the patrons of "POC"

they really are the new slave owners. they use them for votes, cheap labor, fight their battles

we have a permanent political class that lives like the old south, but richer and more insular...they are the left and they are ruining the lives of minorities and whites alike

still not falling for your delusions/troll bait

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this in all likelihood has little to do with the kid being black. Local newspapers will publish any old shite that falls into the good news/personal achievements category on a slow day. Here's a recent 'story' from my local newspaper for example.

guess what, I only care enough about what you're talking about to reply this post, to tell you to shut up and nothing else. so would you kindly shut the fuck up.

>3.3ghz and 500gb hdd
That kid sure is talented at building computers with 10 year old tech

I invented poop because I ate breakfast

You don't fucking say.

"invents" bs he bought the parts and put them together. any fuckwit monkey can do that

Why is he boobgrabbing his own mother in the second pic?

I'd screenshot this for its obvious ignorance, but why bother

every drone thinks the same way

Wtf I love black people now.

its funny how when i tell older people that i built my own computer they freak the fuck out and think that i'm some sort of genius.

no. it takes about an hour of research and then plug and play. simple as that.

He just changed the hard drive

>3:20 gigahertz