How do we get v10's back into formula one? should we make a petition or something?

how do we get v10's back into formula one? should we make a petition or something?
video and pic related youtube.com/watch?v=gVIRiazMO7E

bump

ask Liberty :3

dumb "sport" who cares.

step 1 - bring back jarno.

dumb sport? seriously? who the fuck raised you faggot, its the pinnacle of engineering in motorsports, and the guys who particpate in it, are more than likely to be more fit than an olympian athlete. this is a sport with history, death and excitment, go and educate yourself before spewing shit you dont know about faggot.

fuck that get wurz or JPM

truli, the guy was a master at qualifying. its a shame that his race pace doesnt always match his qualifying pace, becasue he would'eve been champion.

montoya was a hard charger for sure, however never had the long game down pat.

you took the bait

oh wow, you got me. i thought you were serious about it being a dumb sport, im sorry.

wasn't even me I just want wurz

Hopefully now Bernies gone F1 just might get back to being what it used to be. It's already starting this season with the new tyre regs.

maybe. as for me, i just want to hear that glorious v10 roar again on the tracksides.

if he was able to get a good car, maybe he would'eve been the next niki lauda.

bumpskit.

V6 Hybrid Turbos would be fine if the tires were actually decent and they brought back refuelling. Then the racing would be much better, pushing every lap instead of this bullshit conservation we have going on nowadays.

yeah, thats true. they are kind of doing that with 2017 requlations, hopefully thats a step in the right direction and wont be more boring.

Never been one for F1. Was more of a Moto GP man. Took some interest in the Formula E. I found it interesting because give it another 5-10 years and those E-cars will be lapping faster than ICE cars.

formula e is kind of strange. i cannot see it becoming faster than f1 anytime soon, becaue the petrol engines will always trumiph the electric.

bumpskisn

bumping this for v10s.

Problem with EV's isn't the motors, its the batteries. If they can make batteries with better energy density they can reduce the weight. being that electric motors transmit all their torque across the full rpm range they would in theory me much faster than any ICE car.