Someone needs to apologize

Someone needs to apologize.

Apologize for what?

What are you talking about OP?

What kind of submarine is that?

Why should I apologize? My grandparents weren't even born when it happened.

/Not even murrican
Why do some people consider the nuclear bombs so much worse than other shit that happened in the same war?
There were some seriously nasty things happeneing on all fronts, the nuclear bombs surely weren't the worst. They were efficient which close to the only thing that matters in war.
Plus: It's not like the people who died in the attack had cared if they had died through conventional bombs, beeing burned alive, or shot in the kidney and died of blood poisoning.

why should we apologize for something we werent around to influence?
i refuse to carry the guilt of ancestors, thats bullshit right there.

Not apologizing for shit that I didn't do. Nig nogs or anyone with this fucked mentality that think people owe them the world due to shit that happened before they were even alive are retarded.

the fucking japs burned our POWs alive, poured gas on them in trenches and set them on fire. i don't wanna hear shit about, ohh ohh, a nuke. fuck them. they were worse than the nazis ever thought about being.

srry

I would say why people view the nuclear bombs as being so horrific is not because of the people who died but the people who lived through it. Intense radiation is fucking horrific yo.

This

Hiroshima was a tragedy of the cold war, not ww2

Well, you SHOULD respect the history of your heritage - that beeing said you should invest in the virtues that belong to you, just as you should accept that you're a descendant of your ancestors and therefore are judged by their mistakes. It's not fair, but life gets easier when you accept certain realities without complaining each time. If you see the child of two hood rats you'll assume he'll turn out as nothing good either, the same is done by others on a larger scale. It's not fair, but usually correct.

The same way I don't give a fuck about kikes and their holocaust craps (soap box).
Proud german here....

FAKE NEWS

I can respect and learn from the history of my ancestors but that hardly means I should accept blame for what they did. Blaming me for something I had no control of is idiotic.

Fuck you Japanese Voldemort.

>implying i had any choice of where i came from, or want to be associated with it.
anyone who wants to live in the past has bigger problems.
not saying dont study history.. you should, because those that don't, make the same mistakes that could've been avoided.

Well - i don't expect you to take the blame. I'd expect you to understand that others see your actions with the background of your ancestors. It's not only about what is done, but also about who it is done by.

>it's not only about what was done, but about who it is done by
That is a dangerously ignorant thought process to have. That makes people assign blame to others for something completely out of their control, which I obviously object to. On top of that it enforces an us vs. them mentality which is a terrible mebtality to foster.

>anyone who wants to live in the past has bigger problems
is the past and heritage are something that can help you get a direction in life, a guideline that shows you how to live a good life. It has to do with respect of the elders, also something with your own identity and personal development. Of course you can cherry pick all the bad aspects and live in shame. You can also cherry pick all the positive aspects and go full nationalist. I consider myself a realist, which is why i try to learn from every aspect of my countries history.

you are also implying you must take on your heritage, as if it is some kind of burden... theres more to the world than a myopic few of one's heritage.. namely, the rest of the world.

few = view*

Let's say you have a neighbor who's known to be a violent drunkard. At some point he goes to jail leaving behind his wife and son.
What are your expectations thowards the son?
>1) He'll turn out to be a criminal or something? He should be treated with caution.
>2) He has average chances?
>3) He'll become a doctor. I can fully trust him!
If life was perfect you'd say 2, and maybe you even do, but you'll understand that the majorety of humans doesn't agree. At this point it's your perception vs the perception of the majorety.
It's human to be judgemental - not our most noble trait, but anyways.

It worked for me, maybe other's don't depend on that kind of guidance.

I would be a good neighbour and help them get a good life, and let the kid live normally.

Which is good, but you're dodging the issue:

What do you think would happen if you couldn't intervene?

He would probably life a rough life depending on what his father di- . Fuck, that's actually a brilliant comparison.

The idea of apologizing for the use of nukes is absurd, and not just because it was 80 years ago and hardly anyone is alive to remember the event.

But because an apology is fucking worthless.
>Hey Japan, sorry bout those bombs, we cool?
There is nobody in Japan that would be mollified by that shit. I know they're big on apologizing over there, but they won't be fooled, not while we still have more nukes.

The fact of the matter is, the US is not sorry for nuking Japan, and never will be. Japan was a fucking warning that we are crazy fucks who are not afraid to detonate that shit over your civilian population, and everyone in the world listened to that shit, and ain't no one gonna forget it either.

He has an amazing complexion for his age. I can barely find a wrinkle on his face.

I can barely find his face either. But I'm not judging because that makes me a bad person.

It's not like Japan even knew what human rights were before 1945, so I don't see how an apology is warranted other than from Japan for Pearl Harbor, and the deaths of millions of Korean and Chinese people.

Even the apologies from Japan for their actions in WWII are worthless. The only reason why anyone cares is cause it's a dominance display.

That's called self-justification.

Look it up. You probably need a book printed outside the USA though.

>We
>Civilian boy thinks he worths a shit to the army

Im worth enough to not have to worry about my countries nukes being used on me. It very much is a "we". There's a big fence around the US, on one side are the people who are potentially under threat of US nuclear power, on the other are American citizens. Just because you're not part of the group doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Don't get too butthurt though, I'm sure you've got your own nukes.

>Stole bombs from Germany
>Uses it against civilians
Yeah Mmmurica, you did it well

after you tojo

Gimme a break, the Nazis wished they had nukes faggot.

>Implying USA is a nation
You lost your right to call your refugee camp a "Country" Jose Garcia Smith Al Habib, im russian btw, my army has way more nuclear power than yours, the difference is that you have the UN on your side, dont feel so "powefull" boy, "we" defeated the Nazis, dont think we´re afraid of your shitty mostly mexican army

>Being this bluepilled

stopping at 2

>im russian btw, my army has way more nuclear power than yours

Yeah, Chernobyl had way more nuclear power than was necessary.

Just like Yellowstone

Oh stuff it Ivan. You only beat the Nazis because the US fed your broke asses throughout the whole war. 11 billion dollars worth of supplies went to you ungrateful shits during that war, and 31billion went to Britain because we like them more. Go ahead and wank about about having more nukes, a claim I doubt, since the US has enough to kill humanity all on its own. Your army is irrelevant, the nukes hold all the power.

Then why didn't they use them faggot? What was that the bridge too far for them?

I think you mean "Rotschild" whit that "US has the power", i dont blame you, being a little bitch of the jews must be hideous you need to imagine bullshit,if we are so irrelevant why your "Allpowerful army" keeps insisting whit their warheads in our borderlands?, i smell fear yankee kid

>Then why didnt they use them?
Idk, maybe cause you STOLE them? remember paperclip? shit even the NASA was founded by Nazis,what a shame of country

Right, cause the Jews manufactured 4 and a half million tons of food and shipped it to you. Cause the JEWS made and shipped 400,000 trucks, and 2 and a half million tons of petroleum products.

I know Stalin tried to sweep that under the rug after the war, but you really ought to read more books. I thought you Russians were good at that?

Right, and the manhattan project was just a bunch of nerds playing d&d out in the desert.

>these last few posts

>implying current americans carry the guilt of their parents, grandparents and/or great-grandparents
>implying original sin kind of shit
That's like apologizing to your coworker for something that happened in their childhood. You had nothing to do with it, what the fuck does that do?

Why is he wearing a bib?

Typical, using the "we help u" bullshit, we are talking about power, and we won even whit the scars of the communism, what was your higher archivement? nuking chinks? blowing Churchhill?, maybe stoling katanas? we fought against the Nazis face to face, you were in the other side of the world and your only argueument is "we halp u"? i thought you were a little bit smart after stoling all the Nazi information, but seems like your ass only can think about food, as the american you are

Maybe because he can't close his mouth and is therefore constantly drooling?

>FAKE NEWS
no asshole, real history. try reading for a change, a book called ghost soldiers. you don't have a fucking clue, only what your teachers union rep taught you in public school i would guess

I think you missed the irony of the caps lock combined with a largely over used buzz word.

Shall I keep listing all the supplies we sent? Do I have to remind you that your leaders sent your men into battle without GUNS? how about the fact that even though you outnumbered the Nazis twice over they still outkilled you shits for the first few years of the war? (Until you started to get American supplies)

I know food is a rarity in Russian but have you ever heard the term, "an army marches on its stomach"? The US did more to win the war for you by preventing you fucks from starving than you did by dying in massed unarmed charges upon machine gun nests.

>sent your men into battle without GUNS?
I hate to say it but this is an unproven myth. It got more traction since the release of call of duty 1 or 2 - one of them.

I also remember that it was propagated by germans because at a certain battle a bunch of russians were encircled leaving them with little supplies. It might have happened in one battle, but it was never applied as standard - russians were good at mass production.

you weren't alive back then, stop fucking lying

You prove my point, we only needed supplies (because communims,ill pay to see your country standing whit it) and you even having all your "guns and food" couldnt do a shit, get over it yankee, youre forgetting that almos all your weapons came from the jews? im starting to think you fought for them, not for yourselves, we made the Kalashnikov, simple farmers, what did you did? you just said it, we fought whit our stomaches empty, and even whit all the shit of the URSS we won, while you just complain about Pearl harbor, you americans are so brainwashed you think your country actually did something worthy, killing dumb mohawks isnt the same as killing Genghis khan army you know, maybe youre just jeaolus your president wants to blow ours, implying there still americans in your country as i said, Jose de Jesus Malik

And you were Matusalen?

Dat oven

By that logic someone should apologize to China for what the Japanese did to them. China should apologize to the UK for burning shitloads of opium. The US should apologize to China for basically using Chinese workers as slaves to build railroads. This retarded apologetic attitude is the reason nothing gets done. All this shit happened in the past, long before you were born and the people you're expecting to apologize aren't even the same people that dropped the bombs in the first place. user you should be ashamed of yourself. May all your traps be hairy and the pussies you touch smell fishy.

I apologize for the atrocities committed on the part of the United States against the citizens and subjects of Japan and any undue suffering to those innocents serving in the military and industry of Japan. The military industrial complex of Japan controlled for the benefit of themselves in the name of the Emperor and supposedly for the benefit of all Japanese were entirely at fault. The Japanese people harbored no resentment or ill will towards the United States until they were deceived.

The United States fire bombed and bombed 67 cities in Japan in addition to military targets and the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were chosen as combined military, industrial, and civilian targets. Only the most historic and important centers of Japan were chosen to be spared from atomic weapons. It was thought that by a declaration of an imminent attack with the new weapon in order to ensure it's power was well noticed was considered and ruled out on the grounds that the attack might fail, and be seen as weakness. It was also considered that an open declaration of a target followed by its eventual destruction would not be believed to be caused by a single plane delivering a single weapon. The lack of diplomatic relations with Japan and to the Emperor himself was also problematic. It was under these circumstances that the mainland targets were chosen and destroyed. The Emperor of Japan's understanding of physical sciences was enough to grasp the implications and prompted him to ignore his military commanders and made the announcement on the 15th day of August.

To be honest, it was thought at the beginning of the firebombing campaign that the Japanese people would eventually begin fleeing the cities as the Chinese did when the Japanese approached. This was not the case and it continued as ordered despite news of the plan's failings. It was felt that the continued destruction would weaken the nation in resolve if not number.

Japan had systematically treated American prisoners cruelly and against the current agreed conventions of war including execution of uniformed combatants, torture, starvation, an extended forced march without rest, food, or water and violence commited upon stragglers and those assisting them. Japan's atrocities extended to other Asians and non Asians alike.

she should apologize for having a rekt face

Im sorry you're so fucking ugly. But at least you don't look like a chink anymore.

Japan are pussies! Fuck Yeah, AMERICA!