What is, in your opinion, a sport defined as?

what is, in your opinion, a sport defined as?

Childrens game taken to comical extremes by autistic people.

An athletic competition.

Sports:
Baseball, basketball, football, soccer, hockey, MMA, boxing, tennis, etc.

Not sports:
Driving a car, clicking a mouse

Hello newfriend. Sup Forums actually has a flowchart for this question. Im sure someone will post it soon. I dont actually save images from korean pottery forums but in this case I wish I had

is chess a sport?

is chess boxing a sport?

is boxing a sport?

lol

Hello oldfaggot. I can't believe you got trolled by that chart.

Sport is the totality of facts, not of things.

>chess a sport

There is nothing athletic about chess.

a game with rules

It's just a game but with a good amount of competitiveness and organization with it

No troll friend

a sport is something that is played by athletes

Formula one drivers are pretty athletic

Auto racing is a sport. If you can die participating, and you sweat off pounds of water weight, and you have to do it for hours at a time, it's a sport.
If it wasn't a sport there would be random winners of every race, there is a clear divide in skill in auto racing with racers who dominate for years at a stretch.

A game where points are scored and there is defense

>tfw that qt is mirin that 6'5 chad lanklet

This picture would be funnier if he had an obvious boner and was trying to hide it or something.

E-Sports athletes also sweat a lot

a competition between two teams, each consisting of an ad carry, ap carry, fighter, support, and jungler.

so e-sports are sports?

Any competitive activity that requires practice to be good at. Yes, stacking cups is a sport. Yes, gookclick is a sport. The mistake people make is assuming quality is a factor in being a sport. It's just like art. Video games are "art", but that doesn't mean they are good art.

not two sweaty men wrestling to a scripted drama

>Yes, stacking cups is a sport. Yes, gookclick is a sport.

no
>Video games are "art",

no